Looks Great

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Uhh, I did a bbs update today, but there shouldnt be anything different about the color schemes. Be more specific.

PS: There are always different visual Themes you can choose from through your profile, you know.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
The skullnight logos for viewed/unveiled are gone, and seems to have a bluer tone than the grey off=white tone from before.
I tried going into to the look and lay-out preferences of my profile, but cannot find the look it had. :'(
I kinda miss it.

Walter said:
Uhh, I did a bbs update today, but there shouldnt be anything different about the color schemes. Be more specific.
sorry about that. when you first come on to the site it has a cool blue look to it.  plus look at the stars underneath our names. and when you go to the main board it just looks sharper. i guess just more professional.
Walter said:
PS: There are always different visual Themes you can choose from through your profile, you know.
i never knew that. thanks for the tip

Walter said:
Back to normal now?
yeah except the stars under the names. but i thought they look kinda cool.
oh and look at the bottom of the screen at the SkullKnight-infocenter i think it has some new features

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I honestly don't know what's in the new 1.0.3 update. I just update whenever I have time. 8) Speaking of time, I finally got around to including little preview images when you're choosing your Color Theme in the profile manager. I also changed the SkullRose buttons to suit each theme.

Walter said:
I honestly don't know what's in the new 1.0.3 update. I just update whenever I have time. 8) Speaking of time, I finally got around to including little preview images when you're choosing your Color Theme in the profile manager. I also changed the SkullRose buttons to suit each theme.
8) cool as hell man
"Griffith No More!" said:
I liked the changes, it did look good.

Why back to normal? =)
yeah i have to agree it did look dammed nice.

and i like the behelit's better than the stars. it looks way cooler 8)

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Walter said:
I also changed the SkullRose buttons to suit each theme.
Fantastic, Good to see that the others are as complete as the default. But I still like the default the best. More Natural Colors IMO.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Walter said:
It was the default BBS theme, and that's just despicable.

It had neato boxes around everything! It looked like the future, man! Anyway, yeah, I guess I can change it if I want to anyway.

Random reminisce: Frank Smith, Abducted Again. 8)

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I'd still love to revamp the theme for the boards. I reckon it'd be a fun challenge ;D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Uriel said:
I'd still love to revamp the theme for the boards. I reckon it'd be a fun challenge ;D
I try to often, but... often my changes get the thumbs down =( I'd say you're welcome to give a crack at it, but it's all admin stuff :( Ideas are always welcome.

Top Bottom