What comes after ???

Hey I own the Box of war set of Berserk
now ive watched it many times and really like the series however with the 1st and last episode just leves oyu hanging what comes next has anything else been released??? I havent been able to find any info on the net about it cept at animeworks and all they show on it is how many forms you can buy the series in. Anyone out there that can fill me in please thx.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Skullknight.net  This is the most asked question. Normally, I'd redirect you to the BERSERK FAQ but I'll just copy paste what's there in the Story section. Note that these are my own words, from... 6 years ago. Certainly not the best way to experience the story. Buy the manga.

"Skull Knight breaks through the Sun above them, and immediately attempts an assault on the God Hand's leader, Void. Void and Skull Knight lock eyes as Void opens up a dimensional distortion, effectively blocking Skull Knights blade and forcing it back at him. (There has been specualtion over the shape of the portal that Void opens up. The current theory is that the distortion is the 'Klein Bottle'. (The Klein Bottle is a vision of the 4th dimension. For more information go here: http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/7997/eric4.html  )

Skull Knight, realising that today isn't his day, attempts to escape. But not before Femto has his say. Femto summons a ball of demons, crushing them all down to a fine point, but Skull Knight merely hops away. As Femto raises his hand for a second attack against Skull Kniight, he catches a glimpse of Guts and Casca upon Skullys horse. And for a brief moment, we see something in Femto's eyes that makes him hesitate.

Skull Knight escapes and takes Guts and Casca to Rickert, who is stunned to see them all. Zodd appears behind SK and tells him that their battle will have to be postponed until a later date. And that if they want to escape this place then they had best hurry up. Rickert asks SK what happened back in that 'tornado' ( eclipse, as seen from the outside ). SK tells Rickert " There is nothing left... of them" As all of them leave, Zodd stares off at them and says:

Zodd: "So that man survived the eclipse...Splendid...We will soon see how a man like you will survive in a world enveloped by Darkness. For from this day forth, you will walk the deserts of the dead...You, the Branded Swordsman...

Guts walks through a large open area, and sees the Hawks riding on horseback to somewhere. He screams out to them: "Heeey! Where is everyone going?! Wait! Everyone, stop! You dont know what you're doing! Everyone stand your ground! Judeau! Corkas! Pippin! You cant...You cant do this!!! Come back! DON'T LEAVE ME!" The dream fades to black as Guts reaches out hopelessly to the image of the Hawks. He awakens to a large cave. He is in bandages. Erica comes to him, and she screams at the site of him, finally awake. Rickert comes in and tells Guts that hes been asleep for 4 days. Rickert tells him that this is Godo (the blacksmith's) cave, and that a strange knight brought them here from the tornado. Rickert then asks Guts what happened back there...Guts begins to tell him, but then he thinks...And stands up, asking where Casca is. Rickert stutters, and Erica answers him, telling him that Casca is just over there, in the waterfall. Guts goes to her, and outs his hand on her shoulder. SHe jumps, and screams. Not recognizing Guts. Guts says: "Its all over now Casca. Its ok...Casca, whats wrong?" she still screams at his touch. Rickert intervenes, saying that she cant understand him. "She doesnt know you." Guts tries to prove Rickert wrong and hlds Casca again, telling her that "you must be joking! This really isnt the time for this." but Casca bites his hand, confirming her insanity. SHe runs to Erica and hugs her. Rickert explains that Casca will only be around Erica, and no others. Perhaps because they are men, Rickert ponders. Guts rises up and exits out the door. Rickert yells out to Guts to stay, because Guts isnt fully healed, but Guts leaves, running into the forest.

Guts runs at full speed through the vast forest, sharp limbs and thorns pull away his bandages, and dig into his skin. He screams aloud. He thinks of the Hawks, each individually. Judeau. Corkas. Pippin. Others...He thinks of the good times they had together, as a family. He thinks of his fights with Corkas. The talk that Judeau gave him about Casca, and Pippins first words to him which brought Guts into the Hawks as a member. He screams and cries while thinking of Griffith: arrogant, powerful, forever graceful. "

Welcome to the board Frost! Hope you enjoy learning about the greatest fiction ever composed! ;D

- C

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Man, what's with all the one post members. It seems like we get a lot of people who come here, post either a previously answered question or post some theory about the plot, and then never reply to the feedback.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Vaxillus said:
Man, what's with all the one post members. It seems like we get a lot of people who come here, post either a previously answered question or post some theory about the plot, and then never reply to the feedback.

It's not a big deal, maybe he just wanted an answer and didn't bother to search (most likely), or found what he wanted in between, stuff like that. It happens all the time on boards that focus on giving information like this one, we're kind of used to it. He might even post again someday, who knows?

of course i will post agian as for answering feed back i was givieng time a chance for more replies so that i may look through them and have more then one source of information to check out please have patience not everyone can access the internet 24-7 or be on it for 24-7 for that matter thank you.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
See Vaxillus? I was right. 8)

Frost said:
of course i will post agian as for answering feed back i was givieng time a chance for more replies so that i may look through them and have more then one source of information to check out please have patience not everyone can access the internet 24-7 or be on it for 24-7 for that matter thank you.

Of course we understand that Frost, don't worry. Walter is enough of an information source though, and you could find answers to your question in older threads, using the forum's search tool. :)

PS: Also, if you still wonder, the anime is only 25 episodes. You have to read the manga to know what comes next.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Frost said:
Sorry, wasn't meaning to rack on you. I've seen others though, and it seems silly not to post once you make an account (it's not really a forum if nobody speaks, right?). I'm not saying it's bad to do or anything (well, maybe posting previously answed question isn't so great) but it makes the forum seem lonely when the poster suddeny dissapears. For all you know, they could've died or something. I'll shut up though.

I dont hold Grudges knew too many drama queens and kings to become one myself hehe anyways My anime collection is small right now limited to Vampire hunter D 1 and 2 Berserk Box of war and Kuroni Kenshin Wanding Samuri with Escaflowne the movie. Though i am a anime fan currantly savieng to get the other kuroni kenshin and Neon Gen. Evangallion. Wish there was more to berserk to watch though i hate being left in the lurch with nothing but suspense for company hehe but I will use the resources here and will check out the manga see what is all involved. Im just glad i foun other fans of Anime to chat with on a decent message board=) Take care guys see ya around

Heh, dont worry im new to the forums too, and Im a big fan of Berserk, and am interested in the getting the manga, I've only seen/read a little bit of it here and there, but own the entire anime series of Berserk on DVD.... so forgive me if I dont know about alot of things....

Top Bottom