What's your favorite dog?

That's a good question, I can't remember what you do. I myself, love all dogs and hate all dogs. The reason is I am a meter reader. As easy as it sounds, it is the hardest job I have ever done. I walk about 12 miles a day as fast as I can, in sun, rain, snow, ice, hot, cold, you get the point. My reasoning for dogs is that you can name any type of dog, I have met a good, and a bad one of those dogs. Pepper spray doesn't do much. Kicking in the nose works though. ;D So Eddie, what do you do for dogs to maul you?

- C

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Can't say I'm a big fan of dogs, though I don't mind them if they're docile and calm. Unfortunately, most aren't.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Wah wah wah said:
He's a mailman of course.
close, I'm a paperboy (I'm still pretty young if you didn't know).
Vaxillus said:
Can't say I'm a big fan of dogs, though I don't mind them if they're docile and calm. Unfortunately, most aren't.
yeah it's usually the "nice dogs" that start to chase me.

I've outrun 2 dogs in my 3 year career, was bit and scraped by another one, and almost slashed when I got a little too close to a fence.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Eddie said:
close, I'm a paperboy (I'm still pretty young if you didn't know).yeah it's usually the "nice dogs" that start to chase me.
I was joking, I've talked to you on AIM multiple times; and I could've checked your info for your age if I was going to make a serious guess.

But joking aside, have you ever been chased down by one of those little "hotdogs"?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Agent_C said:
I have. They are slow, and if you look at them too hard they retreat.  :)

- C

Wise animals, unlike some I can think of.

And that's just a cute mental scene. =)

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Wah wah wah said:
I was joking, I've talked to you on AIM multiple times; and I could've checked your info for your age if I was going to make a serious guess.

But joking aside, have you ever been chased down by one of those little "hotdogs"?
haha right man I keep forgetting, the no face thing throws me off. Nope never been chased by a hotdog dog, the smallest dog I was chased by was up to my waist and the only reason I was able to outrun it was because I had a head start and it didn't want to get hit by a hummer. Whereas I, would like to set a hummer on fire, because I find that funny. The other one I only outrun because it stopped because the owner kept yelling at it, lucky me it stopped right before it bit my ass, don't try outrunning 4 legged animals, best you can do is climb to the roof of a car.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
My favorite dog is Nintendogs.

40/40 by Famitsu 5th game to ever get the perfect score in history +80,000 units sold the first day OMG PWN4G3 PSP L0ZERZ!! 95000 NDS / 33000 PSP SOLD LAST WEEK!

B0007XQ4A0.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

PS: How cute. ;D

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Which reminds me I accidentally killed my son a few years back. My then girlfriend
had bought me this tamagotchi when it was all the rage, and I dropped it in my sink...
Then, she went crazy like, YOU KILLED OUR SON!! She was joking, but pissed off...
I burst out laughing, but realized I'd emotionally never be able to care for a tamagotchi again... :'(

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well now since i can not send you a PM I might as well say it here.

Looks like your still pissed over what I said to you over AIM. Or was it the fact you couldnt get your way with me? And that shit when I called you a shitty Mod... what was that picture about? You didnt stay for my response! Why did you run!

And such a big post you made, and you even made a little movie of you squashing a fly... me! So Im the attention whore, huh.

I gave you fair warning over aim. Still you continue to harrase me by not deleting my account. Your fault.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
DemonX said:

Looks like your still pissed over what I said to you over AIM. Or was it the fact you couldnt get your way with me? And that shit when I called you a shitty Mod... what was that picture about? You didnt stay for my response! Why did you run!

And such a big post you made, and you even made a little movie of you squashing a fly... me! So Im the attention whore, huh.

I gave you fair warning over aim. Still you continue to harrase me by not deleting my account. Your fault.
So...posting shit in every singe thread is going to make you a better man?... You dissapoint me.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
No not really. But its a promise to az that I must live up to.

And a guy who doesnt live up to his promises are very shallow. Isnt that right Az?

Hey guys, dont feel bad if I leave you in the dark about most of the things Az has done to me, because I just dont care to tell it!

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
DemonX said:

And a guy who doesnt live up to his promises are very shallow. Isnt that right Az?

Hey guys, dont feel bad if I leave you in the dark about most of the things Az has done to me, because I just dont care to tell it!
What in hell did he do to you?... He's just doing his job in this forum.

d00kiemastah

All I want to do is...bicycle.
Re: DemonX

For God's sake DemonX, cut it out.  I'm the last person to have any right to say this, but stop being such a troll.

EDIT: On topic, whoa.  I think I remember seeing that before.  I think I saw a kid that looked very similar to that at the grocery store a few months ago, actually...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Re: hello my future girlfriend

Me thinks the Gods of the ban will be satisfied once the Aazman cometh. Anyway, I know DemonX was bitching more, posting under legitimate circumstances (already relative in this case) less, but what pushed him to this madness? They say flooding is like a fever. =)

incognitoX

you fail me
Re: hello my future girlfriend

"Griffith No More!" said:
Me thinks the Gods of the ban will be satisfied once the Aazman cometh. Anyway, I know DemonX was bitching more, posting under legitimate circumstances  (already relative in this case) less, but what pushed him to this madness? They say flooding is like a fever. =)

TC7TG.jpg

The sooner the God's ban hammer is dropped, the better.

Vaxillus

"Griffith No More!" said:
Me thinks the Gods of the ban will be satisfied once the Aazman cometh. Anyway, I know DemonX was bitching more, posting under legitimate circumstances (already relative in this case) less, but what pushed him to this madness? They say flooding is like a fever. =)
It is mighty strange. He went from an angsty person with a flawed but tangible argument, to a total spammer/attention whore.

DemonX said:

Whatever he did, it doesn't merit screwing over the forum for the rest of us.  Just because you're pissed at the moderator, don't go giving the rest of us the finger.

What could he have done to you anyway?  Kick you puppy?  Steal your girlfriend?  Probably not.  Suck it up little boy.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DemonX said:

You did send me a PM boy, no need for an excuse to post. It was pathetic, just like that post. :)

DemonX said:
Looks like your still pissed over what I said to you over AIM.

Hahaha, lying won't get you anywhere you know. Pissed over what? I've got nothing to be pissed at, you didn't tell me anything in particular over AIM... I told you to hurry up and post your sad reply, and you gave me some half-assed angst: "I'll post it when I want! >:(".

DemonX said:
Or was it the fact you couldnt get your way with me?

"Blah blah blah boo hoo hoo the bad mister is mean with me. :'("

DemonX said:
And that shit when I called you a shitty Mod...

Did you? ??? I actually don't think so. It's like a big concern to me, you see. ::)

DemonX said:
what was that picture about? You didnt stay for my response! Why did you run!

What picture? I ask again aside from asking in the PM, what picture? Are you just inventing stuff?

DemonX said:

Well I had the fly video before I replied actually, even before you replied, I showed it to Wally and Nomad earlier in the day. Took me like a minute to do, then maybe five minutes of editing/uploading. And yeah, you're the attention whore.

DemonX said:

Hahaha, fair warning about what? I allowed you to post because I was curious, now you spent 2 hours replying dots, and I spent like 30 seconds deleting them (I can delete in a row from a member's profile). It wasn't even insulting or anything, big deal. I don't think I've ever seen as lame a flooding attempt as this one.
laugh.gif

Your account won't be deleted, and that's just because you're miserably trying to get it deleted. Now you can't post, so good luck on your next try. I hope you realize that nobody here "hates" you nor is impressed in any way, we're just all laughing at you.

DemonX said:

Yeah, right, all the things I've done! :eek:
laugh.gif

DemonX.jpg

"What happens now is your fault! I gave you fair warning! PHEAR!"

Bottom line: Well, sorry guys but I can't answer your questions about how DemonX managed to become more stupid and irrelevant than he was before, since I actually don't know myself. I guess he's just having his adolescence crisis or something. Anyway his evil plan of replying dots to 15 threads in a row was only a temporary success, as long as I slept to be exact. ;D

DemonX please calm down. If you continue with this Walter and Aazealh are going to get so pissed off that they throw you out of the forum.

Vaxillus

Khorne said:
DemonX please calm down. If you continue with this Walter and Aazealh are going to get so pissed off that they throw you out of the forum.
That's what he wants. Don't give him attention. He can't post anymore though.

The dog from Cowbo Bebop...Ein...a welsch gorgi...i think...i saw one this weekend....i wanted to steal him.... :-\

Top Bottom