guts B&W drawing

I was looking through my scans folder and I found this little number. believe me when I tell you this ones pretty old. I made this for my first class in college> I was attempting to emulate the manga style. feel free to point out mistakes.
anyways  enjoy....

ubergutssmall4vw.jpg

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
mrbright said:
I was looking through my scans folder and I found this little number. believe me when I tell you this ones pretty old. I made this for my first class in college> I was attempting to emulate the manga style. feel free to point out mistakes.
anyways enjoy....

http://img98.echo.cx/img98/636/ubergutssmall4vw.jpg
Impressive. How long did it took you to make this piece?...Just curious ;)

thanks

Nomad said:
  Impressive.  How long did it took you to make this piece?...Just curious  ;)

hmmmm  well this was a school project so I think I did it in about 2days  I cant remember the exact hours but im sure I did it durring a weekend.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I actually think it looks very nice, even if the face is a bit off. How about getting at it again and showing us nice stuff? It's the week end. ;D

Very detailed, very awesome. I like the fact that you can see almost every single thing on him. That's probably why I like Miura's style so much. :) Keep making good stuff.

- C

Aazealh said:
I actually think it looks very nice, even if the face is a bit off. How about getting at it again and showing us nice stuff? It's the week end. ;D

Mormegil said:
The detail is phenomenal. You should definitely post more.

C said:
Very detailed, very awesome. I like the fact that you can see almost every single thing on him. That's probably why I like Miura's style so much.  :) Keep making good stuff.

- C

Id love to make some more berserk fan art but finals are currently eating away at my core. Thanks to the buncha ya, I love reading comments like these  :p

Top Bottom