Happy Anniversary to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

puella

Berserk forever
Oh, Guill, how did you know I hide something important?
you must be haugued, too. Scary~  ;D

OK, ok I'll show you today's highlight(Happy Aug. 2 had gone, though)
it's wine time! I'm crazy wine-killer.
Look, what I have got!

farnesewine.JPG

farnesewine2.JPG

come and get them! Do as you will!

** well, anybody has ever tasted this wine(made in Italy)?
I can't get them in my country. :'(

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Whoa! Too bad its red. I prefer white. At least, it looks like red... ya never know with Farnese.  ;)

(by the way, that was an exceptionally poor and obscure joke and I will explain it to you if you want. Its not even funny. But its an old habit.  :))

puella

Berserk forever
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Whoa! Too bad its red. I prefer white. At least, it looks like red... ya never know with Farnese.  ;)
Well, The Farnese wine has various kinds of products-of course white wine is also there but I just didn't put them.

puella

Berserk forever
Well, yesterday(Aug. 2) was SK BBS birthday. :eek: I forgot. ack.

It's 2years old

Happy birthday Badass and Bigass BBS, though it's one day late. :D. We've got tons of badasses here for last one year.

1715176g.jpg

Anniversary with flowers and cake is just good

** I'll revive this thread every August 2. 8)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Two years now? Geez... Maybe we should revert to the PURPLE color scheme for old times sake?

... Nah. Happy anniversary guys. I'm working on a present, but it won't be ready for a while. It's BIIIG.

Great, dont count me out! ;D

Happy birthday to the best website for berserk: SK net!

Let hope that this will continue until the manga end 8)

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
What the fuck is that thing?!
Anyway, yes, even though I am really not a BIG part of this here community, I still appreciate that there is a forum of Berserk fans, because any forum I go to usually makes me the resident Berserk freak. Also, SK does a lot of good things for Berserk fans. Hurray.

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Smith said:
Let hope that this will continue until the manga end 8)

... which won't be for another 10 or so years! So, we have plenty of time on our hands until then. :p

Yeah, happy 2nd anniversary to Skullknight.net!

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Happy anniversary everyone! And let's hope we'll be able to celebrate this for many years to come.

Well, who got the Farnese wine? And the Slan champagne? :D

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Happy birthday to _teh_ good Idea !^^
I got music by Konrad - Rock U - , for the meal I can find some guts and flora, oh and a marvellous fruit used as booze in big cascas for everybody to get drunk. :)
Guil

puella

Berserk forever
Mizar said:
Happy anniversary everyone! And let's hope we'll be able to celebrate this for many years to come.

Well, who got the Farnese wine? And the Slan champagne? :D

Well, Farnese wine has been on the way from Italy for no less than two years.
*glares at Roberto*

Guil Malalanus said:
Happy birthday to _teh_ good Idea !^^
I got music by Konrad - Rock U - , for the meal I can find some guts and flora, oh and a marvellous fruit used as booze in big cascas for everybody to get drunk. :)
Guil

Hey, I asked you to bring French wine LASSSST YEEEEEEAR but you still don't. :( :'(

Lliugusamui

around the corner
puella said:
Hey, I asked you to bring French wine LASSSST YEEEEEEAR but you still don't. :( :'(
Hey, I asked you to come in France where you could have picked some wine but you still don't :( :'(
;)
Guil

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
I got some Canadian ice wine here for dessert! ;D

Of course, we should ask the Germans around here for their hearty beer. I'll probably be drunk after one cup since I have an abysmally low alcohol tolerance.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
typhonblue said:
Where's the anniversary orgy?
Dans ton cul ! ;D
(sorry it fell on you... of course it isnt personnal but where questions are kinda dangerous... unless youre pleased)
Guil
ps : ask puella for translation, i'm sure she can help you ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom