My new collection

I think this is the right place to put this, regardless, I visited my local Media Play today. That is the best place around here to get Anime/Manga stuff. In the past they only have one figure at a time. They only get a new one once a year. :( I walked in today, and they had the Vol. 4 mini-figure collection, ALL OF IT!!! I was so happy, I bought it all!! ;D I was so excited I came home and put them out immediately:

(I labeled the characters if you could not tell :))
new_collection.jpg

I know alot of you probably wont care, I was just so happy they have them locally now!!

On a side topic, I am not sure if any of you remember my old Skullknight figure that would never stand up, here is the thread it was in:

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3510.0

HD gave me a good idea with the super glue, but alas, they only lasted 10 days. :'( As I was putting out my new collection today, it dawned on me. Since I totally moved everthing around to make it fit, I had a place where Sk would work!:

fixed_sk.jpg

That's right, I leaned him on a pole!!! He stands there omnipotently like he should now!!!!!

I am so happy with my new collection. I'm sure many of you have alot better Berserk things than I, but I am just happy to get them and support Miura at the same time. 8)

Have a pleasant evening all!

- C

Hey C!

Thanks for sharing. =) I'm glad to see you are so excited. Believe me, I know the feeling!

And on a side note, I'm surprised that not even super glue didn't work to hold up SK. Did you try supergluing the entire foot? Or just the hole?

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
That's cool. Always great to find something unexpected at a shop. BTW though, the edges of Guts' sword are orage and red, why is that?

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Vaxillus said:
That's cool.  Always great to find something unexpected at a shop. BTW though, the edges of Guts' sword are orage and red, why is that?
Probably just the way the light is hitting it.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Great stuff C, I'm glad you could get your hands on that mini-figure set. They look very cool too, so congratulations. :) As for your SK, mine has minor problems with standing (he fell 2 times in a few years), but I moved his feet in a more stable way so he doesn't give me too much trouble.

Posted by: DirectDK Posted on: May 15, 2005, 09:05:30 PM
I'm surprised that not even super glue didn't work to hold up SK. Did you try supergluing the entire foot? Or just the hole?

Just the hole, I don't wanna do the whole foot becuase I would have to break off the base if I ever moved it. I'm glad you see how excited you can get over that stuff! ;D

Posted by: Vaxillus Posted on: Today at 12:18:05 AM

That's cool. Always great to find something unexpected at a shop. BTW though, the edges of Guts' sword are orage and red, why is that?

It is actually dark red on both sides. The flash turned it orange on one side. I think it is supposed to symbolize blood on the Dragonslayer, it is just a mini-figure though. :)

Posted by: Aazealh Posted on: Today at 02:35:55 AM

Great stuff C, I'm glad you could get your hands on that mini-figure set. They look very cool too, so congratulations. Smiley As for your SK, mine has minor problems with standing (he fell 2 times in a few years), but I moved his feet in a more stable way so he doesn't give me too much trouble.

Why thank you. I have moved his feet to every possible position ever imaginable. He is way too top-heavy, and I don't want to think of SK as top-heavy. :p The pole works, so I'm sticking with it. 8)

- C

Top Bottom