My try on creating Guts in morrowind

Dragon Slayer weapon plugin? Where could I get that?

Not bad. with the helmet, it looks sort of like he's wearing Guts' Berserk armor

If anyone wants the plugins, just send me a PM with your email address. The band of hawk sword file is 2.21mb, so if you want that one I will have to host it some where. But the dragonslayer will be no problem to email =)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Not bad, I don't think you could get something closer without creating a new model for the armor.

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
Looks pretty good, the clamp thingy on the handle is a bit thick though. The armor looks decently close, overall its a good start.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
hatu said:
Is that 1-handed sword the DS plugin?

I've never played Morrowind but that looks more like :griff:

Grendelrt has deleted the DS screenshots since May (more than 3 months ago), and since one of his newer screenshots bears the same filename, it appears in this thread while it should not, as it's unrelated. So no, the screenshot you're seeing isn't the DS plugin. You should consider the original pictures as being unavailable.

Aazealh said:
Grendelrt has deleted the DS screenshots since May (more than 3 months ago), and since one of his newer screenshots bears the same filename, it appears in this thread while it should not, as it's unrelated. So no, the screenshot you're seeing isn't the DS plugin. You should consider the original pictures as being unavailable.

Correcto. That would be a screenshot from oblivion :guts: Sorry I dont have the old Morrowind screenshots. I still have the DS plugin though if anyone still needs it, shoot me an email .

Top Bottom