ACen 2005

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
I went to Anime Central this year, and took pictures of alot of the cosplay people.
For their pictures. Click here -> ;D
A friend of mine dressed as rudy from wild arms, he can be found in the background of two of the images on page three. I dressed as Duo from Gundam Wing, but I don't have any pictures of myself.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
wow... all I can say is GOOD GRAVEY.... Although some of the outfits dont look THAT bad.... atleast there were no pictures of of Manfay. :-X

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I demand pictures! Its more of a morbid curiosity really ;D
Well, maybe they might have posted pictures at acen.org, but I don't know if anyone would want his picture. He looked like he was thirty something, had a large hairy gut that poked through the mid rift. wore no wig nor fake breasts. Yet decided to wear Tifa's mini skirt. Sadly, I only saw four Tifas, half of them were men, and another one was blond.

Headless Death said:
Well, maybe they might have posted pictures at acen.org, but I don't know if anyone would want his picture.  He looked like he was thirty something, had a large hairy gut that poked through the mid rift.  wore no wig nor fake breasts.  Yet decided to wear Tifa's mini skirt.  Sadly, I only saw four Tifas, half of them were men, and another one was blond.

Where can I find the man-fay and the man-tifa? I must scare and scar the little children.

Top Bottom