Berserk Tattoo

I origionally wanted a tattoo of the Brand on my neck like guts thought it would be neat and originally. well i was wrong, i mean it would be here... but so many people cause i see now have berserk tattoo's. My friend wants me to get it branded on me... but i don't think that would be quite a smart idea. However I'm still debating on what to do weather i should get one or not hehe.

I do however enjoy coming here and looking at what people have got so keep posting those pictures!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Darkadien Zurel said:
My friend wants me to get it branded on me... but i don't think that would be quite a smart idea. However I'm still debating on what to do weather i should get one or not hehe.

Get it tattooed on your forearm, like Pippin. :SK:

that could work. Whereever i put it though would have to somewhere easy to conseal cause of my job, my father works for the same company and his arms are almost sleeved and well lets just say i know the bosses dint like that hehe.

Personally only reason i wanted it on my neck was cause thats where guts has his and he is my favorite character of the series. Been a big debate in my head for some years now. I use to want tattoo's as a kid but now that im older just not as facinating :)

ghadrack

Not a llama or your momma!
Anyone have a good Hi-Res image of the Dragonslayer? Or a link to an image? I am trying to put together a nice picture as the basis for a Berserk Tattoo.

Meathook

The World Eaters are here to save us!
Hello, I'm new to this board, but I've been on a berserk trip for around 5-6 years. About a year and a half back, prolly closer to 2 years. I found a place while i was living in Truro and working in Halifax (Nova Scotia, Canada). I started look for a place where i could get my self branded. I took a look around 13 - 14 places in Halifax alone and more then 20 around NS. I found only one place to do it.

I can get a picture of my Mark of Sacrifice brand, but i just have to wait until tomorrow. Now i know people are going to ask did i do it myself, or how did i get it done. First off, the above paragraph should tell yeah i didn't do it myself, :guts:.

Now on to how its done. They don't use a piece of iron and just do it in on huge jab. The brand with is around 3 inches tall and about an inch and a half wide took 5 minutes it do. They use something that almost works like an arc welder. Its a pen with basically a blue spark on the end. They trace it on to your neck with a water transfer, then they get to branding. The tattoo parlor i was in had 5 or 6 sticks of incense lit just to cover the smell of burning skin. It stinks bad, i had to drive an hour home with my windows down. Another thing about it is, it hurts like hell. And up on the neck is one of the more sensitive spots on your body as there isn't as much muscle/fatty tissue to really give yeah much padding. So after its done it not to bad, but 2-3 days later, you can hardly move or turn your head/neck. It took around 3-4 weeks to heal.

I also have a second brand on my right forearm. It again was done at the same tattoo parlor by the same women who did it before. This one wasn't as bad. Less painful and a lot faster. Took around 2-3 weeks to heal, and i had full use of my forearm the whole time. I just had to be careful how i slept. The second one i got is of Khorne, the Blood God, from warhammer/ warhammer 40 K.

I know i kinda rambled off on a long strip their, and i hope to have pictures either really late tonight or really early tomorrow. And thank you guys for taking the time to read this post. And thanks for having me at this wonderful board.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hey there Meathook, welcome! :guts:

I've heard about real branding of people (not related to Berserk), even saw a few documentaries on it actually, but that was mostly in California. Girls getting branded on their butts, stuff like that. I can't say I'm a fan of the idea in general, but as far as the Berserk brand goes I'd say it's the best option if someone is going to have it done at all.

So yeah, can't wait to see pictures of it. :SK:

Meathook

Thanks for having me here. I've been a long time lurker. Your not the first person to call me crazy for getting branded. And i wanted to get a third. I want to get it done on my left forearm. But I'm not sure what I should get. I know it can't be too crazy detailed. but it can be pretty large. I would like to get another berserk related brand.

As i said. I got a yearnin' for some burnin'!

Meathook

Guess what peeps and freeks!  I smell some burnt toast!
The arm:
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c317/Meathook2/DSC00479.jpg
The neck :
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c317/Meathook2/DSC00475.jpg

Meathook

Thanks. Actually this board is what made me get those brands. Well the first one at least. I seen enough threads on here to say "has anyone gotten a a tattoo/brand of the mark of sacrifice." Seen alot of people with tattoos. So, i was like hey lets rock and roll.

Yeah I've had that brand for 2 years now. It's starting to heal a bit. I might have to get re branded sometime.

Still looking for more berserk related toastin'. Keep em coming!

Femto the Raven

The location of agony? The human soul.
Boys-Get it on your neck like Guts

Girls-Get it on your boobs like Casca

Whoever said that got it right the first time.

If you don't want to try the forearm, go for right between the eyebrows like Corkus, now THAT would be daring.

Woo, finally got my tattoo done last week. Here's a pic from two days after I had it done.

me_tattoo.jpg

Meathook, you're crazy man! Those are really cool. Until now I was completely unfamiliar with people actually getting branded. That seems like it'd be a pretty painful experience, too.

Meathook

Thats one thing i really like about the berserk tattoo, its nice and simple and so clear cut. Thats awsome, i think i might get one done in the same fashion. Rock on!

CnC

Ad Oculos
Yea, its clean, thats good. But I'm also in the "its a tad big" camp. Someone musta really sacrificed you, to warrant the Jumbo-Brandtm

Thanks for the comments, guys. Yeah, it's definitely bigger than some people would go for, but that's what I wanted. I had originally considered just getting it on my neck, but ended up liking this idea more.

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai
Femto the Raven said:
Boys-Get it on your neck like Guts

Girls-Get it on your boobs like Casca

Whoever said that got it right the first time.

If you don't want to try the forearm, go for right between the eyebrows like Corkus, now THAT would be daring.
My friend was considering getting it done on the palm of his hand like Juedo, but the artist said that the skin there is too thick for the needle machine thing to puncture.. and that he would have to do it all by hand.. which would've hurt like a bitch and taken forever. So he got it in the center of his chest instead.

I was debating on getting it branded on me asked my sister and talked aobut it (she's a cosmatologist and a tattoo artist). But.... after seeing the branded pictures i dont think ill do this. Not that its not cool and all but it just dont stand out enough for me i like the detail a tattoo can put into it instead of just a scar that will heal over time and have to be redone possibly.

Still debating on weather to get it done though... but who can save the money so many things to buy :D lol

Top Bottom