Berserk Tattoo

Razgriz, I didn't get to see your tattoo pic while it was up, maybe you could put it back up for a few days. I'd like to check it out if I could, and congrats on getting it.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
HitokiriNate85 said:
Razgriz, I didn't get to see your tattoo pic while it was up, maybe you could put it back up for a few days. I'd like to check it out if I could, and congrats on getting it.

Here you go. I won't leave it online forever so don't miss it this time.

m3rz said:
Someone get a brand on there forhead like Carcus :carcus:

How about you?

Did Pippin get it on his arm? Yes, he did get it on his hand, but as that one guy said, the skin on the hand is too thick, and it would hurt/damage to pierce the skin. So I don't think anyone would want that.  :judo: OUCH

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
I dunno. I'd love to get a brand tattoo just because I love Berserk and it would be neat, but then thinking to when I'm 80 and it looks like a shrinkled prune.. It'd also be hard explaining to people what it meant, haha.

If I were to get a brand tattoo though, I'd probably get it on my ankle :)

oh yep, sorry, it was his left. That would really suck getting the brand on your hand (well it would suck getting branded, period) but the hand and one other area are probably the places I would hate to get it the most.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
IsolatioN said:
That would really suck getting the brand on your hand (well it would suck getting branded, period) but the hand and one other area are probably the places I would hate to get it the most.

I'd rather get it on my hand that on the head, neck, or chest/heart.

IsolatioN said:
I dunno. I'd love to get a brand tattoo just because I love Berserk and it would be neat, but then thinking to when I'm 80 and it looks like a shrinkled prune..

So you plan on not looking like a prune yourself when your 80?

Well I'll be getting mine sometime this summer, just debating whether or not to get the brand with a little bit of frayed skin drawn in or not. But then again I can always add it later.

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Have you ever seen tattoo's on really old people? I know I will probably become a prune myself when I reach that age, but the last thing I would want would be a saggy blob of color which looks like fermented skin drooping off me... My grandfather is 89, was a marine and has a handfull of tattoo's, and they are not very pretty any more.. You can't even distinguish what they once were. :guts:

I got the brand on my neck, below the ear (sorry, no camera). It was the first tatoo I got. It grabbed my attention.

edit: scan of a polariod here... LINK

I got branded at Scarborough Faire :void:
This should last like 2 weeks to a month, so it's kinda like a super temporary tattoo :troll:
(large pic)
http://i4.tinypic.com/10i6rn4.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Draco said:
This should last like 2 weeks to a month, so it's kinda like a super temporary tattoo

Haha that's cool, I got one done on the neck the same way 2 or 3 years ago, but despite the 2 weeks / 1 month promises it was gone in under a week.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Draco said:
This should last like 2 weeks to a month, so it's kinda like a super temporary tattoo :troll:
(large pic)
http://i4.tinypic.com/10i6rn4.jpg

*sniff* ... poor jodo... :judo:

...but cool tat, anyway

I wanted it on my neck, but they *highly* advised against it since the layers of skin were few/thin there, and there would be a lot of movement there so the stuff they put on wouldn't have been able to sit for as long as it needed to. Then they said that the palm/bottom of the foot was the best place since the skin was so think and sheded slowly, so of course I had to go with that :badbone:

Though I keep getting the feeling that something is going to run up behind me and bite my arm off >_>;;

And I just can't stop looking at it, lol

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Draco said:
I wanted it on my neck, but they *highly* advised against it since the layers of skin were few/thin there, and there would be a lot of movement there so the stuff they put on wouldn't have been able to sit for as long as it needed to.

Yeah, they highly advised me against it too, then I told them I could stay 4 hours without moving my neck. And I did. :badbone:

Raziel

"Each man is haunted until his humanity awakens."
I'm also planning on getting a brand tattoo on the back of my neck to join the whole 'Berserk Epidemic'.   :guts:

Raziel

"Each man is haunted until his humanity awakens."
Just posting to say I finally got my brand tattoo this past Saturday and it looks awesome. :guts: 

I'll see if I can post up a pic of it once it finishes healing up, which might be another week or so from now.

Top Bottom