Berserk Tattoo

Ahh, not the news I was hoping for... u_u

I don't suppose there are any amazing photoshoppers out there with time on their hands? ^^'

SK3LL

Vengeance!
I saw some pretty nice tattoos in here! Very good!

This is mine:

The 82 stands for my year of birth ;) It's on my left leg a bit above the ankle.

ive been watching berserk and reading the books after the movie for a few years now and i decided to get a tattoo incorperating the demon souls in a tattoo i choose myself and im very happy with it. i think personaly that is a better way to go about getting a tattoo if your thinking of getting one but to each his/her own

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=411106617&albumID=474825&imageID=6817830#a=474825&i=6817846

and feed back on the tat would be much appreciated its on my back right shoulder ty

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
captain mike said:
ive been watching berserk and reading the books after the movie for a few years now and i decided to get a tattoo incorperating the demon souls in a tattoo i choose myself and im very happy with it. i think personaly that is a better way to go about getting a tattoo if your thinking of getting one but to each his/her own

Hi there. Cool stuff, however there's no Berserk movie. Only a TV series.

captain mike said:
and feed back on the tat would be much appreciated its on my back right shoulder ty

I can't view the picture, it says your profile is private. Try hosting it elsewhere maybe?

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
captain mike said:
ive been watching berserk and reading the books after the movie for a few years now

There was a movie?!

captain mike said:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=411106617&albumID=474825&imageID=6817830#a=474825&i=6817846

Your MySpace profile is set to private, so the image doesn't show up.

EDIT: Aaz beat me to it. :guts:

yea sorry bout that profile was private for crazy ex but i think i fixed it and my mistake i ment the tv series

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
captain mike said:

For me it didn't resemble any berserk related stuff, but that's just me. It's a good drawn tattoo, I"ll give you that. It just didn't appeal to me as something beserkish.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
captain mike said:

Not bad man; it looks like something you'd find on the cover of a Dio or Heaven and Hell album.

captain mike said:
my mistake i ment the tv series

Haha, no worries, I was just giving you a hard time. :void:

i really appreciate the comments thats y i posted it i wanted to kno wat people actually thought about it not like a friend whos gona say that it jus looks good, but yea i brought a berserk book to the tattoo artist and i showed him; i believe it was book #16 with spirits leaving the bodys in the light of the morning and jus got it done right there and then

Oburi

All praise Grail
Hey. I like the tattoo but like Branded said there is very little relation to Berserk. The fact that its a cross pretty much separates it from being a Berserk tattoo. But I guess the inspiration for the inside is cool.

I should be getting my brand tattoo soon :guts:

X

Xem

I know words mean very little, but whenever I grow the balls (and save the money) to do it I'm getting a giant Band of the Hawks emblem on my back. I'm still trying to decide whether or not to color it, though, blue and white aren't exactly my favorite colors.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Deci said:
I know words mean very little, but whenever I grow the balls (and save the money) to do it I'm getting a giant Band of the Hawks emblem on my back. I'm still trying to decide whether or not to color it, though, blue and white aren't exactly my favorite colors.

You might want to try it red and white, like in this picture >>Red and white hawks emblem

X

Xem

Th3Branded0ne said:
You might want to try it red and white, like in this picture >>Red and white hawks emblem

Yeah, not bad. Thanks for reminding me about the red logo!

I should've made myself a little clearer, I'm not going for a banner or flag on my back, just the Hawk logo. So just one color. A really dark red... maybe a really dark blue are my favorite choices at the moment. I've thought about doing it black also, but I'd have to live the rest of my life explaining to people that it's not the actual "correct" color.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Deci said:
I'd have to live the rest of my life explaining to people that it's not the actual "correct" color.

Just use a picture from the manga directly. It'll be shades of grey and it'll be the correct color.

X

Xem

Aazealh said:
Just use a picture from the manga directly. It'll be shades of grey and it'll be the correct color.

That's actually a really cool idea... that way even if I did decide to go in another direction with the color it wouldn't be too late to do anything about it as well. Thanks!

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
BOOM.

SCENE 1: The etching begins:
tatted1.jpg

SCENE 2: Me fucking around with tatman Jones:
tatted2.jpg

SCENE 3: Me all calm 'cuz I'm just tough like that:
tatted3.jpg

SCENE 4: Oh no my sword is bleeding GROSS!:
tatted4.jpg

SCENE 5: The main lines are etched in & I'm sexy:
tatted5.jpg

SCENE 6: The finished tat (for now(still gotta get it colored)):
tatted6.jpg

It's fun to pose.

My little brother Nick took that last shot. Hist first reaction was "why the fuck did you get a comic book character tatted on your arm??" My response was, "Shut the fuck up he is the greatest and he is now with me forever." Actually my response was "fuck you."

What the Tat is Based On:
tattoo1.jpg

Will update when I get this sucker colored.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
That is absolutely fantastic. 27 is one of my favorite covers, so I hope you don't mind if I plan on living vicariously through your photos, as I'm too much of a wuss ever to get inked, myself. :casca:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
You know if you don't want to have a tatto. Try the alternative in using henna and have it for as long as it lasts on you. Ít's even on sale in Amazon.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Thanks, all, for the positive feedback on my tattoo so far. Now all I gotta do is get my screamyface picture and awkwardface "sexy pose" picture to Miura. Wait, no. Then he'll probably throw his pen across the room, scream at his cowering assistants, and mutter, "What have I done.....?"

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Th3Branded0ne said:
You know if you don't want to have a tatto. Try the alternative in using henna and have it for as long as it lasts on you. Ít's even on sale in Amazon.

Yeah, you're right, it is a good alternative. I actually had a brand done on the palm of my left hand by a friend as a sort of spur-of-the-moment thing. I had known that henna lasted a while, but when I saw that it still hadn't faded after two weeks, I was very impressed. :badbone:

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Oh crap, I actually got this beauty finished like a month ago. How inconsiderate of me... I completely forgot to show youse guys the finished product:

My beautiful arm. Oh, and Guts.
tatted7.jpg

My handsome self making a....... handsome... face... Oh, and Guts.
tatted8.jpg

So, there you have it. I am forever a Berserk fan. And now I get the privelage of showing my friends that I got a tattoo from some obscure Japanese comic where there's a dude with a big sword and is missing an eye. Remember: If friends don't know what Berserk is, they are not your friends; they are only excellent soldiers.

X

Xem

That's hot, is it your first tattoo?

Also, props on the choice of Berserk material for your tat, no offense to anyone but I find the brand to be kinda generic when it comes to getting a Berserk tattoo. We need some more variety up in here!

This really makes me wish I had the money to get my Hawks logo. One day, Miura, one day! I swear!

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Gobolatula that tattoo is awesome, and if I ever see you on the streets, I'd give you a brofist :guts:
Aw hell, here have one now:
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(

Top Bottom