Berserk Tattoo

Oburi

All praise Grail
Saintly pants said:
You guys are devoted! But arent you afraid that the brand will provoke a pack of rabid dogs to chew your leg off?

No, but I did wake up the other night to this!

drewbrand.jpg

Forever haunted...

Mire_Elf said:
I had someone recognize my brand tattoo this summer on the train heading into Toronto. It made my day that somebody actually recognized it! I thought he was gawking at my chest until he pointed at it and asked "Is that The Brand from Berserk?" Turned out he was a fan and mentioned wanting to get one as well.

I don't remember you ever posting your tat Mire? :carcus:

Honestly I can never remember to post a pic of my tattoo. I had to have the brand gone over again since the first tattoo artist did a hack job at it. Someone remind me on how to put a picture on here and I'll make a note to put it up.

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Mire_Elf said:
Honestly I can never remember to post a pic of my tattoo. I had to have the brand gone over again since the first tattoo artist did a hack job at it. Someone remind me on how to put a picture on here and I'll make a note to put it up.

That's scary. How can you tell if an artist is good or not? That's one thing that deters me from getting one. I just don't know any reputable places.

Also, take the photos and download them onto your computer. Then use a site like photobucket or imageshack (I prefer photobucket) to host the image. They'll have a simple uploader where you select the photos. After they've uploaded there should be "share" option somewhere, click on that. It usually leads you to a list of different codes you can post. You want the IMG/ Tag. Just highlight that sucker and paste it here, and the image should appear in browser. Simple! : )

http://photobucket.com/

Aphasia said:
That's scary. How can you tell if an artist is good or not? That's one thing that deters me from getting one. I just don't know any reputable places.

Go to a shop and ask if you can look at the artists' portfolios. Check them out, see whose style you like or fits what you're looking to get done. Go to multiple shops if you have to. Also, if you know anyone with tattoos, ask them where they went. Don't go to someone who does tattoos out of their home, there is usually a reason they don't work in a shop.

And don't forget that a good tattoo isn't cheap and a cheap tattoo isn't good.

turkitage

ターク
Lithrael said:
On my way to work today I just randomly saw a guy in the car next to me with the brand on his neck. I have to say it made my day. Nice to see another Berserk aficionado in the ATL.

very nice! maybe he was a SK user! I live in atlanta and have yet to see someone with a berserk tatoo. = [

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
I think I remember seeing the brand tattoo on someone, but I didn't know what it was, so I ignored it. :troll:

Okay finally found some time to put it up. Um, I wasn't sure which link to pick but here is the pick of my brand.

IMG_0064.jpg

Babies at my work like to try and pick it off my skin...ouch.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
I love it. I imagine Guts saying "PEEK A BOO" in a very sinister way. Great choice for the Guts face, too.

And Mire Elf, great design. Looks fabulous. It makes me wish Guts and Casca got some ink done around the area of their brands. They could really make it work like you did!

turkitage

ターク
Vasto said:
My berserk tattoo.

Wow, liked mentioned earlier the details are very good. That is such a big and bold tattoo, must have been several trips to the artist to finish the whole thing. And yeah, I really like that image of him.

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
it looks really good man! I'd cut off your leg and hang it on my wall if I could :troll:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Those are some neat tattoos, definitely.

Vasto, if having Guts's face on your leg isn't enough of a reason to wear shorts and walk backwards for the rest of your life, I don't know what is! :ganishka:

And Mire_Elf, that's indeed a bold tattoo, but I like the leaves you've got on the sides. The softness of their shading help to complement the intensity of the brand.

Vasto said:
My berserk tattoo. There is a brand too on the right side but you can't see it on the photo. ;P

Great tattoo! I love that shot of Guts. And the tattoo reminds me of The Shining. "Here's Johnny!" :ganishka:

Top Bottom