Episode 256

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Title: 決闘 - Duel

05v11.jpg

Hell, yea, can't wait.

But I just know there's going to be a cliffhanger at the end of this, or some stupid "thing" stopping the battle before it ends.

Judo

Midlands finest
Perhaps near the very end of the episode they would stop for one reason or another, or not.
that's one hell of a prediction, dude ;D

well, not much to conclude from the preview-pic, as ever.
seems like the fog is already entering the fighting-place... our two duelists have to hurry up if they want to find a victor before the monster-attack starts.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Walter said:
Duel interference. Fog loses 10 yards.

That might just be the testosterone filling the room. ;D

No, seriously.

Uriel said:
Yay. It feels like forever ago since this battle started...

waitingwaiting8gq.jpg

Thank you. :)

Judo said:
that's one hell of a prediction, dude  ;D

Hey, give him a break, I think we're all a little rusty. I was actually somewhat blown away by this preview and Zech's subsequent speculation (did I just call him "Zech"? =).

Anyway, yeah, I'm impressed that it's not just Guts' and Serp looking at eachother (like Uriel's picture) or Schierke doing her Marge Simpson impression ("mmmmmm") and her "=|" face. Moreover, it even shows that Serpico's already in over his head early, or at least the intensity at which this fights going to be at; pretty impressive for a preview.

-Griff

P.S. I wonder if Serpico can take contact from the DS if it's slowed down enough by a pillar, you know, just bruise/break his ribs rather then flying apart into two lumps of meat. =)

Yeah, pillars, good plan, guy. Though, I still expect him to hold up his end of the duel, even if it's a losing end.

looks to me like bad news for Serpico. Perhaps thats not Ganishka Fogtm, but dust and debris from the pillar Guts is seen busting apart at the end of 255?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
DefaultJ!! said:
looks to me like bad news for Serpico. Perhaps thats not Ganishka Fogtm, but dust and debris from the pillar Guts is seen busting apart at the end of 255?
Could be a lot of things, It looks like Miura's typical "special effect" glow (See moonlight child and even Griff's lightshow in episode 195). But since there's at least a good chance of it being fog, my money is down.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Ah ah the pillar has stopped Guts strike this time. Wonder if he will be able to free Dragonslayer before Serpico...

however, it's gonna be one hell of a episode!!!!

It's gonna be an interesting battle, that's for sho(w)!
(seeying the preview pic, Serpico has to be faster than ever dodging that slash of guts, in the position he is now--)

S

Sanguinius

He definitely will need to be fast but I don't think either of them are going to get any serious injuries and I would bet it being Ganishka Fog.

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
I'm wondering if the Young Animal site's handy translation of the title ("DUEL") is going to be a recurring thing... they've never been so nice to us Yanks before!  ;D

Knowing our luck, it's probably a one-time thing ('cause they thought the English would sound "cool").   :-[

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Graywords said:
I'm wondering if the Young Animal site's handy translation of the title ("DUEL") is going to be a recurring thing... they've never been so nice to us Yanks before! ;D

I've actually been wondering myself, like "wow maybe they noticed fans from all around the world were checking the previews? :eek:". I'm not getting my hopes up though.

scroto

Mmm....You don't say?
Sweetness :D
I for one am hoping that the whole episode be dedicated to the Guts VS Serpico fight. I think however that it will get interupted by something at the ball, or the fog, or Puck talking about something. Oh well...

Seriously if that pillars which it WILL... Serp is gonna slash into 2...

It has been a long time since we have a one-one battle between 2 great characters...

Aazealh said:
We don't know... He stole bread and ate it, that's all I can tell you. He'll probably appear again "soon".
would be funny if he was sleepin against one of those pillars or somthin ;D

Top Bottom