What the hell... again...

did anyone other than me watch this one? its crazy what those guys did, in the last minute someone doubles the bid... i was like ....w00t? ^^

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5975735891&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

maybe it was someone here who bought it? as the shock-bidder didnt actually win :p

conan

Until next time...
I was watching it, but there's no way I'd pay $150.oo + 25.oo shipping for that figure...

I've "bloodied" my own for A LOT less... :D

It's a beautiful statue though and a collector of LE AOW statues would want it....

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Is that really what the statue goes for? :eek:

I am very happy to have gotten it already for a good deal from DirectDK.
Thank you Derek. ;D

I was watching that one. I was going to pick it up if it didnt go to high, since I have the Non Bloody one. Then it was up to like 60 bux + 25 shipping and I was like no way since I only paid 25 shipped for the normal one. I cant believe it went for that much.

EDIT: I think those people didnt realize it was the PVC version and thought it was the real deal...

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
grendelrt said:
I was watching that one. I was going to pick it up if it didnt go to high, since I have the Non Bloody one. Then it was up to like 60 bux + 25 shipping and I was like no way since I only paid 25 shipped for the normal one. I cant believe it went for that much.

EDIT: I think those people didnt realize it was the PVC version and thought it was the real deal...
Honestly, it doesn't suprise me too much, only a couple months ago, Hobby link japan was selling it for around $98+s&h. For even a PVC statue with a limited run of 300, the price is sure to increase based upon the collectors.
The people who bid nice and high most likely knew what they were purchasing IMO.

Did the normal version include the Skull Knight relief coin?

Headless Death said:
Honestly, it doesn't suprise me too much, only a couple months ago, Hobby link japan was selling it for around $98+s&h.  For even a PVC statue with a limited run of 300, the price is sure to increase based upon the collectors. 
The people who bid nice and high most likely knew what they were purchasing IMO.

Did the normal version include the Skull Knight relief coin?

Regular version doesnt have a coin, you are right though being a 300 run it is limited. I guess since I dont have that much money it seems like a huge jump to me hahaha.

Headless Death said:
Is that really what the statue goes for? :eek:

I am very happy to have gotten it already for a good deal from DirectDK.
Thank you Derek. ;D

Haha, no problem. Indeed, you got a sweet deal. I should have done my homework more =P. J/K. I'm glad it's in a good home though. =)

Top Bottom