Berserk and kabalarians.com

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.kabalarians.com

This website uses the kabbalistic code that more or less calculates how your personality is, according to your name. I found this website through an IRC chat, where the channel was disussing how inaccurate the kabbalistic explanation of "god" and "lucifer" were...

However, upon inspection, this website is almost frighteningly accurate. I looked up "Gaiseric" first, and check this out:

Your name Gaiseric gives you a strong sense of responsibility in business and material affairs, and the practicality and determination to make a success of anything you undertake. Your ability to organize and direct the efforts of others enables you to excel in any managerial position because you have the ability to grasp the concept of a goal complete with an understanding of the steps to be taken.

Another scary one:

The name of Void creates a quick, analytical, and clever mind; you are creative, versatile, original, and independent. You have large ambitions, and it is difficult for you to be tolerant and understanding of those who desire less in life or who are more slow and methodical by nature. Patience is not your forte. You do, however, have leadership ability and would never be happy in a subservient position.

And just for the fuck of it, heres Nobuo Uematsu's (Final Fantast composer):

Your first name of Nobuo has given you a practical, logical, analytical approach to life and a great deal of patience. You enjoy working at anything of a mechanical or technical nature, and believe that what is worth doing is worth doing well. When you are interested in a project, you concentrate all your thoughts on it and do not appreciate being interrupted.

It got to the point where I would just assume it would be accurate, and then typed in my own name...lo and behold it was pretty fuqin accurate. It was even able to predict this weird medical problem I have...

Oh and just in case you were wondering, Olivier's isnt very accurate (In my opinion...doh!)

I tried my (real) name and it was wrong for the most part. I'm betting it parses syllables and associates each of them with a vague concept then inserts a number of sentences for a concept. It's interesting but nothing to take seriously. :p

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Here is something I got from my real name and my nick name.

The first name of Matt creates an intense personal nature. Your feelings and emotional desires are strong and consequently you are an individual, determined, strong-willed person. Your creative nature and ambition drive you to pursue success to the extent that you jeopardize your personal well-being. There is a tendency for you to dominate others. You are too certain of yourself, and you are not open to the views of others or responsive to their desires or needs. Also, this name does not incorporate qualities that enable you to be diplomatic and to compromise. In all your work and activities you are inclined to be rather unsystematic and disorderly. These characteristics spoil stability, progress, and accumulation, even though you may put forth intense effort. Tension and frustration exact a heavy toll on your peace of mind and nervous system. You are often preoccupied with the desires and demands of the moment. Temper and indulgence could become serious problems in your life. Your health could suffer through disorders affecting the nervous system. Tension centring in the head could affect the eyes, ears, sinuses, and teeth.

I guess that is kind of like me.. so now I am worried about my eyes :eek:

Nick Name:
As Hodge, you are spontaneous, happy-go-lucky, and you enjoy the company of others--the more the merrier. You make friends easily as people are attracted to your warm and generous nature. However, you have to watch that others do not take advantage of your generosity, for you are apt to be influenced by hard-luck stories and give when it might be more prudent not to. You are ever on the watch for ways and means of making some "easy money" because this name destroys initiative and ambition, producing an easy-going, come-what-may nature which attaches value to money only for the self-enjoyment it can offer. Misunderstandings could exist in your personal life because of this emotional power which you have difficulty controlling and also because of a difficulty in accepting a responsibility and seeing it through. You are apt to leave a project unfinished and go on to something else. Routine and system are foreign to your life, and, of course, these assets are an integral part of any successful undertaking. You are fond of sweets and rich foods and your tendency to eat heavily, causes overweight. You could be subject to skin disorders, swelling of the legs and ankles, fluid function disorders or weakness affecting the back.

That was closer to me than my real name.. cept the sweets... I am slimmer than Jack Sprat, so I will guess the end was just made up to dissapoint me.

Try Griffith.. I know I was let down not as much as I was when I typed in Vegeta -.-

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I tried my (real) name and it was wrong for the most part. I'm betting it parses syllables and associates each of them with a vague concept then inserts a number of sentences for a concept. It's interesting but nothing to take seriously.  :p
Im not taking it seriously per se. I mean, Im not going to take it as religion, however its hard to deny the coincidences...

christ....

The name of Rane has made you serious-minded, responsible, and stable. You love the security of a home and family, you are fond of children, and, as a parent you would be fair and understanding. Although you have good business judgment, you are not aggressive in your dealings because you do not like to create issues. You would be successful in any position dealing with the public as you have a diplomatic and tactful manner and possess a charming, easy-going nature which puts people at ease. People are drawn to you because they feel that you are patient, kind, understanding, and responsive. You would be effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way. While you are honest and responsible, one weakness that is paramount in your life is your lack of self-confidence and initiative, which causes you to put things off and avoid facing issues. Generally speaking, you have few problems with your health; however, there is a weakness affecting the fluid functions of the body.

Your first name of Maka has given you an expressive, diplomatic, and refined nature. Although you have a good appreciation of material values, business ability, and skill in organizing and managing others, your success is restricted by a lack of self-confidence and initiative. You have very expensive tastes, and your desires could well exceed your initiative in providing for them through your own efforts. Personal appearance is important to you. You are always well-groomed yourself, and you judge others by your own standard. You do not like to rough it or use much physical energy. Through your diplomatic ways you are able to call on the assistance of others to avoid such matters. You have good business judgment but lack the confidence to carry out your own ideas unless assisted by an associate. From a desire to eat too many rich foods, your health could suffer through kidney and generative troubles or any problems affecting the fluid functions of the body.

The name of Brandon has given you sensitivity and appreciation for the finer and deeper things in life. You can enjoy reading, study, and contemplation about many different subjects. When your interests or curiosity are aroused, you work intensely at new undertakings, but your interests often wane when you encounter drudgery and monotony, with the result that you leave many things unfinished. Your name has taken you into many bitter experiences. The greatest lack in your life is stability and peace of mind. A peaceful and quiet environment, especially out in nature, is one of your greatest desires, but you are constantly taken into chaotic conditions. Because you have high ideals and are a principled person, you have been disillusioned and disappointed in people on many occasions and have experienced much aloneness. You are fond of outdoor sports, where you can find an outlet for your nervous energy. Impulsiveness could bring frequent accidents and unfortunate happenings into your life. You do not like to be restricted or to have your freedom curtailed in any way. You find it difficult to control your thoughts and could swing in moods from one extreme to the other. Your speech can become very critical and sarcastic when you are frustrated or crossed. This name creates a weakness in the heart, lungs, and bronchial organs, and could cause heart trouble, pneumonia, asthma, or tuberculosis. It also creates tension in the nervous system, particularly the solar plexus and stomach, causing nervous indigestion and relative conditions.

i swear, there must be a running gag here... i was so screwed by God when i was born...

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
..........congestion heh

Your name of Bob gives you self-assurance, independence, and confidence. You have depth of mind and the ability to concentrate and to follow a line of thought to a logical conclusion. Your love of challenging the concepts of others invariably leads you to create your own ideas and to pioneer new lines of thought. Your strong characteristic of individuality qualifies you as a leader. You must be independent and you do not brook interference in any way. Although you do not tolerate interference in your own affairs, this characteristic does not prevent you from interfering in the affairs of others. You are usually either telling or showing someone how to do something properly. Although you are good-natured and never intend offence, still your blunt, direct and candid manner of expression strains friendships; your honesty and sincerity earn respect from others. You have to be your own boss as it is most difficult for you to submit to direction from others. Problems with your health centre in the head and you could suffer with head tension, head colds, headaches, and sinus congestion. There is a strong tendency for you to worry.

M

Marcus

Your first name of Marcus has given you creative ability, imagination along practical lines, and the patience to pay attention to detail for a while. Although you are attracted to technical, mechanical, scientific fields, you lack the patience to follow through with this interest. This name gives a certain amount of practicality to your thinking; but there is also a tendency to scatter your efforts for, although you want system and order and stability in your life, you are too apt to be distracted from the job you are doing and to become involved in spontaneous interests. You are good-natured, have a good sense of humour, and are fairly easy-going, making friends with those who enjoy a good time. A weakness of this name is a tendency to make promises which you have difficulty in keeping. You tend to be lavish in your tastes and to spend your money freely. You have a heart of gold and are always ready to give generously. Since your feelings are strong and you tend to be enthusiastic and boisterous, you burn up your energies quickly and indulge in quick-energy foods, sweets, and starches. This type of diet affects the functions of the liver, causing either suffering with gall stones, jaundice, or skin troubles.

Wow :eek: This was scarily accurate for me but for the last part with gall stones, etc.. (Marcus is my real name ;D )Since Walter looked up Gaiseric and Void, I decided to look up Griffith, Femto, and Guts.. (Though Guts has sooo many variations, I stuck with Guts only.)

The name of Griffith creates a very passive, easy-going, friendly nature. You love people and desire to get along with everyone you meet. Your desire for sociability and the pleasant things in life makes you too easily influenced through your associations. You have imagination and many ideas but you lack the drive or initiative to put these into effect. It is difficult for you to say "no" and mean it or to carry through with any commitments you have made. This name makes you too lackadaisical. The influence of this name is to lack practicality, system and order, organizing ability, astuteness, and the ability to make decisions and act upon them. Due to procrastination you have many unfulfilled desires. You often lean upon the strength of those around you for guidance. You appreciate the finer things in life such as good clothes, pleasant surroundings, and friendly companions. You find it difficult to tolerate circumstances that are not up to your particular standards. The physical weakness created by this name affects the fluid functions of the body.

This wasn't exactly to what I thought of Griffith but it does have some points. -_- And the name Femto doesn't exist >_<

Your name of Guts has given you a desire for self-expression and for positions that allow contact with people, free from the restrictions and monotony into which you are often drawn. Although you desire to be spontaneous and natural, you are often drawn into technical and methodical lines of endeavour and the incidentals of life. You are friendly by nature, but you cannot enjoy complete ease in association because of a difficulty in expressing yourself. While you can be exacting and thorough in whatever you decide to undertake, and desire to keep a well-ordered life with everything in its place, it is not easy for you to maintain the system and order you would like. There is conflict between your desires and your expression which does not allow scope for your capabilities. This lack of fulfilment of your deeper qualities tends to create repression and frustration. You enjoy sweet, rich foods, as well as meat and starches, and any indulgence would create skin disorders or possible intestinal trouble or growths..

Amazingly there were no Gatsu or Gatts. ??? I found this accurate for some and way off on others, you'll have to decide for yourself if it works or not :-/

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
It is impossible::

Your name of Roberto indicates qualities of a leader and organizer but a difficulty in concentrating and systematizing your efforts interferes with achieving your goals. You desire a good standard of living and the best quality in all your material possessions. You have a friendly nature, well-liked by others for your sense of humour and pleasant personality and you love parties and socializing in general. You could be musically or artistically inclined and may often be the "life" of the party and would enjoy finding expression in the entertainment field. You have a pleasure-loving nature, and although you have an ability to meet and mix with people on all levels, you tend to become involved in awkward emotional situations to your detriment. Deriving pleasure from giving to others, you enjoy spending money on them, but tend to be a spendthrift, and not build up a reserve for emergencies. You have a good appetite, and appreciate the best and richest foods. For this reason, you could possibly suffer with an over-heated bloodstream, which in turn affects the skin, causing rashes and eczema.

Faust

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The name of Faust indicates you are a patient, meticulous person who enjoys working in a very detailed, systematic way, in such fields as mathematics, science, mechanics, computers, or engineering. You do your best work when there is no disruption, as you do not easily adjust to interference and changes once you start a project; also you like to work step by step at your own speed. Your infinite patience would allow you to develop intricate, involved skills to perfection. However, it is not easy for others to work and live with you as you deliberate so long in arriving at conclusions and allow small details to restrict your point of view. You often feel burdened with work, and worry abut details out of proportion to their importance. This name has not allowed you to be spontaneous and responsive; you like to have time to think and plan your actions. You tend to be dominated by lyour habits and dislike changing a pattern of living that is comfortable to you. You have a traditional and conservative outlook in almost everything. Over-indulgence in heavy foods could cause stomach or intestinal disorders, growths, arthritis or rheumatism; these foods would also cause your body to be heavy, sluggish and overweight.

Dead-on  except for the fat part.

Stephen (my real name)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Your first name of Stephen creates a serious, thoughtful nature, shrewd, efficient, and business-minded. You are one to make your own decisions, and not be influenced by others. You desire independence and freedom from the authority and interference of others. You are not overly ambitious, preferring instead just to seek stable, settled conditions which are adequate to meet your responsibilities. In your personal relations with others, you are inclined to be rather serious, and not to see the humour others see, or to respond spontaneously. Your positive manner and outlook can make others feel that you are imposing your will on them and even interfering in their affairs. Weaknesses in your health caused by the influence of this name centre in the head. Head colds, sinus conditions, hay-fever, and weak eyes are relative conditions. Also, your tendency to worry can lead to insomnia and other overwrought conditions.

Somewhat accurate up until the relationships part then completely wrong.

Well that's it.... I'm changing my name. ;)

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
The name of Maximus indicates you are a diligent and persevering worker who enjoys a routine occupation where you can do a job well and finish what you start. You like to work at your own speed, without pressure, as you prefer to take your time to work step by step in your own way. You could become frustrated and thwarted in your efforts if too many changes or disruptions occur. Also, you do not appreciate people enforcing new methods or ideas on you, as you like to examine all the details before making changes. It is difficult for you to be spontaneous and affectionate with those close to you, as suitable words and actions do not come to mind quickly. In association your tendency to state your mind simply and clearly, without diplomacy or finesse, can lead to awkwardness or embarrassment. Your fondness for excess quantities of heavy, starchy foods could cause stomach or intestinal disorders; you could also suffer with head tension, affecting the eyes, ears, sinus, throat, or loss of hair.

The name of Nosferatu has made you serious-minded, responsible, and stable. You love the security of a home and family, you are fond of children, and, as a parent you would be fair and understanding. Although you have good business judgment, you are not aggressive in your dealings because you do not like to create issues. You would be successful in any position dealing with the public as you have a diplomatic and tactful manner and possess a charming, easy-going nature which puts people at ease. People are drawn to you because they feel that you are patient, kind, understanding, and responsive. You would be effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way. While you are honest and responsible, one weakness that is paramount in your life is your lack of self-confidence and initiative, which causes you to put things off and avoid facing issues. Generally speaking, you have few problems with your health; however, there is a weakness affecting the fluid functions of the body.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Well well...

The name of John has made you serious-minded, responsible, and stable. You love the security of a home and family, you are fond of children, and, as a parent you would be fair and understanding. Although you have good business judgment, you are not aggressive in your dealings because you do not like to create issues. You would be successful in any position dealing with the public as you have a diplomatic and tactful manner and possess a charming, easy-going nature which puts people at ease. People are drawn to you because they feel that you are patient, kind, understanding, and responsive. You would be effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way. While you are honest and responsible, one weakness that is paramount in your life is your lack of self-confidence and initiative, which causes you to put things off and avoid facing issues. Generally speaking, you have few problems with your health; however, there is a weakness affecting the fluid functions of the body.

And here is Gandalf!!!

Your name of Gandalf gives you a highly sensitive, idealistic, and intuitive nature. You could be very expressive and creative in the arts, music, or drama. However, there is a lack of practicality and business judgment which could limit your success. You feel and sense much that you do not fully understand, and you can be deeply influenced through the thoughts and feelings of others without realizing just how you are being affected. Others are inclined to take advantage of your generosity and friendliness and then, when there is a lack of reciprocation, you can feel very despondent and disillusioned. Moods are a problem as you can be highly inspired one minute, and the next become quite irritated and annoyed over some ill-timed remark or lack of consideration on the part of someone close to you. You could suffer through nervous breakdowns, as well as disturbed thoughts, poor memory, or disorders in the fluid functions.

Well it seems ALOT of us have disaorders of the fluid functions kind.....its a conspiracy I tell yah!!!

p.s. I almost forgot to include the true hero of Berserk, Adon!

The name of Adon gives you a clever, quick, analytical mind, but you suffer with a great deal of self-consciousness, lack of confidence, and much aloneness because of misunderstandings.(I'm not sure about the 'quick' part...) Your idealistic and sensitive nature gives you a deep appreciation for the finer things of life and a strong desire to be of service to humanity(wtf??) There are times when you experience inner turbulence at your inability to say what you mean.(Yup!!) It is far easier for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings through writing than verbally. You find pleasure in literature, in poetry, and in your ideals and will turn to them when you feel you have been misunderstood.(wtfx2??) You are deeply moved by the beauties of life, especially nature.(maybe that could explain the whole fish armor thing) Because your feelings run deep, you must guard against the ups and downs, being very inspired one minute, then moody, reserved, and depressed the next (Boscogne emotionally brings him down sometimes). Your reactions to people vary according to how you feel. You tend to be secretive and noncommittal about private matters, yet at times you will talk effusively in order to hide your self-consciousness or to lead others away from personal subjects. You are inspired by encouragement from others, yet suspicious of their intent.(He certainly was inspired and non-secretive about capturing Caska) You crave affection but seldom find anyone who understands your nature.(HAHAHA!!!) Physical weaknesses would show in your heart, lungs, or bronchial organs. (I wouldnt be suprised!)

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
ahem

Puck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The name of Puck creates a happy, versatile, and expressive nature, with good business judgment and a fine sense of responsibility, which should enable you to establish congenial relationships in positions of trust where you are dealing with the public. You have a clever, quick mind, with the ability to accomplish a great deal in a short period of time, although it is not easy for you to systematize your efforts. This name could allow expression along musical and artistic lines and gives you the desire to entertain and to meet and mix with people of refinement and culture. It also brings out your love of home and family, and in close association you are able to show understanding and affection. Others are attracted by your generosity and your consideration of their interests. Although this name is well balanced, if it is combined with a surname that is not harmonious, you would tend to worry and find it difficult to organize your efforts. Also, should you over-indulge in sweet, rich foods you could experience skin or liver problems.

Are you happy with your life? Are there issues in your life: personal, family, financial, health, and relationships? You can do something about it!

Sure Gutts no longer look to me since that Casca is around. Where do I sign?

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
there's no aelka. ;D
well antony wasn't accurate at all.

Your name of Hobo has given you a desire for self-expression and for positions that allow contact with people, free from the restrictions and monotony into which you are often drawn. Although you desire to be spontaneous and natural, you are often drawn into technical and methodical lines of endeavour and the incidentals of life. You are friendly by nature, but you cannot enjoy complete ease in association because of a difficulty in expressing yourself. While you can be exacting and thorough in whatever you decide to undertake, and desire to keep a well-ordered life with everything in its place, it is not easy for you to maintain the system and order you would like. There is conflict between your desires and your expression which does not allow scope for your capabilities. This lack of fulfilment of your deeper qualities tends to create repression and frustration. You enjoy sweet, rich foods, as well as meat and starches, and any indulgence would create skin disorders or possible intestinal trouble or growths.

Lamech

In darkness Lies truth
Heh well I guess i will do my real name and my nicknames here too

The name of Jason has given you sensitivity and appreciation for the finer and deeper things in life. You can enjoy reading, study, and contemplation about many different subjects. When your interests or curiosity are aroused, you work intensely at new undertakings, but your interests often wane when you encounter drudgery and monotony, with the result that you leave many things unfinished. Your name has taken you into many bitter experiences. The greatest lack in your life is stability and peace of mind. A peaceful and quiet environment, especially out in nature, is one of your greatest desires, but you are constantly taken into chaotic conditions. Because you have high ideals and are a principled person, you have been disillusioned and disappointed in people on many occasions and have experienced much aloneness. You are fond of outdoor sports, where you can find an outlet for your nervous energy. Impulsiveness could bring frequent accidents and unfortunate happenings into your life. You do not like to be restricted or to have your freedom curtailed in any way. You find it difficult to control your thoughts and could swing in moods from one extreme to the other. Your speech can become very critical and sarcastic when you are frustrated or crossed. This name creates a weakness in the heart, lungs, and bronchial organs, and could cause heart trouble, pneumonia, asthma, or tuberculosis. It also creates tension in the nervous system, particularly the solar plexus and stomach, causing nervous indigestion and relative conditions.

Well that just about says it Ehh hahaha. It is Surprisingly acurate though...now for teh Nick...

Your name of Lamech gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life. You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age. Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends. Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right. In the home you assume your responsibilities capably, having the self-confidence to form your own opinions and make your own decisions. Others can rely on you; once you have given your word you will do your utmost to fulfil a responsibility. However, there is a tendency to be a little too independent in your thinking and it is difficult for you to accept the help of others when you should. Due to your strong sense of responsibility, you could experience worry and mental turmoil through assuming more responsibility than you should. Friction could arise through others feeling that you were interfering with their rights and privileges, even though you are only trying to help.

though not Really relative to the Cahracter I play as Lamech...these also happen to be similar Personality traits i have...kinda Freaking Me out man...git out of my head!

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
The name of Kentaro

Your first name of Kentaro makes you extremely generous. You have a bubbling, spontaneous nature and a happy-go-lucky outlook which helps smooth the pathway of life. Also you are sympathetic to the needs of others. Interested in art, music, singing, dancing, and anything of an artistic nature, you could become a very fine performer. Your spontaneous expression stands you in good stead during arguments or debates, though you are perhaps too outspoken and inclined to sarcasm. A very real weakness of this name is lack of system and order. The use of this name makes it extremely difficult to carry through and finish the things you start. It is easy to make promises in an effort to make others happy, although not so easy to keep them. You spend your money recklessly, seldom reckoning whether you can afford to be so generous. The use of this name can cause weak ankles, a strong desire for such foods as sweets or pickles, which causes skin or liver troubles, and a desire to eat too quickly.

BOB

poruno sutâ
I have always been aware of the fact that my real name (sascha *shame*) blows goat. By continuous meditation and training in various martial arts i have become Bob:

Your name of Bob gives you self-assurance, independence, and confidence. You have depth of mind and the ability to concentrate and to follow a line of thought to a logical conclusion. Your love of challenging the concepts of others invariably leads you to create your own ideas and to pioneer new lines of thought. Your strong characteristic of individuality qualifies you as a leader. You must be independent and you do not brook interference in any way. Although you do not tolerate interference in your own affairs, this characteristic does not prevent you from interfering in the affairs of others. You are usually either telling or showing someone how to do something properly. Although you are good-natured and never intend offence, still your blunt, direct and candid manner of expression strains friendships; your honesty and sincerity earn respect from others. You have to be your own boss as it is most difficult for you to submit to direction from others. Problems with your health centre in the head and you could suffer with head tension, head colds, headaches, and sinus congestion. There is a strong tendency for you to worry.

Yes, this is the self centered know it all asshole that i am
;D ;D ;D
BTW the name BOBAFETT is also characterized

Top Bottom