Proj's colors

It's Berserk Photoshop Mayhem at my place...current project...
EDIT: DONE
GutsandJillfinalcopy.jpg
ßß

CnC

Ad Oculos
Other than the fact you're using scanlations (boo! hiss!), good start.
Oh, and I don't think the cut on Guts' nose should be bleeding (its not exactly new :guts:).

Unfort. the only thing I have for those episodes are the scanlations. :judo: I'll remove the text in the future.
Thanx for all the feedback as always!

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
I really like the colors in that pic. Nice and dark and moody. Nice job on the wounds too, Guts looks real torn up.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Sparnage said:
Nice, I like the bright use of warm colours in the last two panels.

Yea, the contrast between the cooler colors of the top and the warmer colors at the bottom is nice. Adds tension.

Kagami

Goo!
the eyes of the beast are great with the orange look to them... That is probably one of the dudest looking beast colorings I have seen.

Thanx for all the feedback...i've been wanting to color this pic for a long time now, but always waited to do it....i'm really happy how the croc panel came out, my first version was god awful...but a few hours later, it began to look the way i saw it in my head...so...time to decide on a new page...

Vaxillus said:
Now when do we get that completely colorized episode?  :carcus:

Haha when u pay me...jk...i'll go and check it out...(shakes nervously)

Right now I'm doing a page of just Serpico...really trying to refine the way i do things...really taking my time with skin tones, lighting, etc.

And on a side note, it's really great to see people on this site being productive and contributing colors (and even flash now..) Seeing everyone else's work only makes me want to work that much more on Berserk. So to everyone who spends hours on end having fun with Berserk....CHEERS!

firewithin

let it accumulate and grow; your heart's hatred
http://www.devlobby.com/forums/showthread.php?p=599

here's a cool program that helps color b&w pictures, wouldn't it be cool if someone or a group decided to color the entire berserk manga?!

Serpico
SerpicoLight.jpg

I have a version without the lens flare...i was just too tempted to throw it in there...
My fav part is the shine on his boots!  :casca:
*EDIT* Did some lighting real quick gonna do more tom.

Top Bottom