Proj's colors

CnC

Ad Oculos
Proj2501 said:
Can't u kids play nice?

Mind your own business!! Who's thread do you thin.... oh, wait.
Sorry.

Things get crazy when nobody updates for a while (hint hint). I noticed your Daka are a bit orange, I thought they were more red than that. Up to you, of course.

...oh, and Aaz, at least _try_ to stay on topic :badbone: get some sleep, frenchie

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
I noticed your Daka are a bit orange, I thought they were more red than that. Up to you, of course.

Yeah, I also think they should be redder.

CnC said:
...oh, and Aaz, at least _try_ to stay on topic

You deviated the topic, I'm just a victim. :SK: All my posts are on-topic anyway.

whoa.jpg

I have more layers done(Daka back lighting and even fog)...but they're not ready to be shown yet.  :schierke: Just wanted to let u guys know I wasn't slackin.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Proj2501 said:
I have more layers done(Daka back lighting and even fog)...but they're not ready to be shown yet. :schierke: Just wanted to let u guys know I wasn't slackin.

Glad to hear it. So far so good, keep it up. :badbone:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Proj2501 said:
I have more layers done(Daka back lighting and even fog)...but they're not ready to be shown yet.  :schierke: Just wanted to let u guys know I wasn't slackin.

Looking great so far, don't stop now! :serpico:

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
AMAZING! Just, wow man. I envy your talent! ;) All of them have been excelent.
I have to say though that my favorite is definetly the "if you follow me to this place, the entire world is a battlefield..". I haven't read that far in the manga, but your colorization brought it amazingly to life. Bravo!!

*sigh* some people get all the talent... :)

CnC

Ad Oculos
Black Mourning said:
These pictures continue to amaze me as well as CnC's ability to create secret messages :serpico:

Aaz started it :guts:

Proj, is it your intention to color the second panel, as well? or are you gonna crop it (fingers crossed :serpico:)?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
Aaz started it :guts:

Haha! My ability to create secret messages is so great that he couldn't even see them! :guts:

CnC said:
Proj, is it your intention to color the second panel, as well? or are you gonna crop it

Nah, he'll color it. No choice. :SK:
Or else...

CnC

Ad Oculos
lookin' niiice, proj. nice highlights on that armor :carcus:

I like how you've approached the fog as a highlight around Guts. looks cool

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
MAN Proj, simply AMAZING. Really, outstanding. Can't wait to see final peice!

It would be interesting to see you three (CnC, Proj, Lith) do some sort of big collaberation project. Not trying to sound forcefull or anything. I just think that would be one heck of a peice, and we'd get to see all your unique styles intertwined if the three masters "joined forces".. :guts:

I also love the fog. Looks excelent!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Sweet looking stuff, Proj! The glow from the fire behind the Daka looks great and I agree with what CnC said about the reflection of the firelight in Guts' armor. Keep up the good work! :serpico:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Proj2501 said:
It's 95% done...there are some things I've just noticed need to be fixed...so back to work!

That's some pretty awesome work you've done there buddy, I don't say that often but I actually think it'd make a nice and original wallpaper. Keep it up. :SK:

Thanx guys....altho my fav wallpaper at the moment in CnC's Spirit tree!!! :guts: I just have to add lighting to the Daka's weapons and correct a few mistakes I've just realized...but when they're all fixed, I'll Post it in a few dif sizes.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
I go away fo a few days and when I come back Proj has popped out yet another masterpiece. Your lighten skills are fantastic, another great job.

Top Bottom