Proj's colors

SHOTGUN! :guts:
Witchcopy.jpg

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO DAMNIT! ok...

EDIT: Done:
FINALShierke.jpg

Enjoy SkullKnighters.....work was dead today (showroom). So i got paid to do this darling!  :carcus:
MORE EDITS! I took CnC's advice and made the shadows darker! Thanx man!

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Awesome!! I absolutely love the blend of oranges and yellows. How did you pull off the neat glow on the... uhmm.. not sure what they are called(haven't gotten that far). the things circling her head :)

CnC

Ad Oculos
They're fire element spirits (shaped like salamanders)

Looks good Proj. Its seems a taaaad too flat. Perhaps darken up the shadows a bit?
But for the most part, good.

edit:
mmmm... better

CnC

Ad Oculos
Hey proj,

cool little movie you got there! I wish it were bigger.
I like the pacing, although I suppose the music helped with that.

My only crit are the full pages are rather strange looking when viewed that small. I'd have stuck to panels only, but its your choice.

oh... and scanlations = boo!

It looks much better when viewed at the proper size. It was just a lil suttin to help make the day go by faster. As for the scanslations...what can i do, they're all i got! (and im broke to buy the manga at the moment) :judo:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Proj2501 said:
It looks much better when viewed at the proper size. It was just a lil suttin to help make the day go by faster. As for the scanslations...what can i do, they're all i got! (and im broke to buy the manga at the moment) :judo:

I hear the broke part. The unofficial rule is to erase the (often incorrect) text and just keep the empty bubbles.

If you're really skilled you could try to clone out the bubbles entirely

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Looks nice, though I can see it had some compression problems. I agree with CnC, the timing is great. Now let's see it colored :carcus:

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
great movie! I loved it. If you can get a non-compressed version on the web sometime give me a holler. I'd love to see it at full-res.

Top Bottom