Proj's colors

:isidro: amazing I really like it

CnC might have a point with the shine level, but still its very awesome, wish I could color like that :guts:

btw this is perfect for me! great picture with Zodd's hair and color <3

plz keep em comming

berserker88

The Raging Demon
Shameless double post but, WHERE IS THE GRUNBELD DRAGON!!!!!!!! I saw a preview long ago and never saw it again.........AND WHY ARENT YOU ON HALO???????? :chomp:

Sorry for the late post, but have only just seen your latest Zodd masterpiece.

Awesome!! :zodd:

I had started colouring that panel myself with the idea of using it as an avatar, but it is taking bloody ages. How long did it take to colour if you don't mind me asking?

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
I'm also sorry for the late post. I always look forward to a new Proj's Colors because he never disappoints. The Locus and Zodd colorings are fantastic as usual, you have the gift my friend!

For all you Vagabond lovers out there.
Takezo_rests.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Very cool stuff, Proj. :serpico:

Man, you need to do something from one of the recent episodes (and I mean BERSERK). Come on, there's a lot of material man.

Cool.. just .. cool. Though I wish his eyes were a bit more menacing. It just doesn't give me that "I'm about to rip you in half" vibe. If that makes any sense. His eyes remind me too much of a cute plushy toy. Though maybe I'm just going insane. :guts:

Yoz.
12-13s.jpg

Ugh, just saw a few lil' things I need to touch up. This is what happens when you get too excited.

Kinda like premature,well, you know... :carcus:
Edit: Bob, I was thinking something similar to you, so you confirmed it for me. I lessened it a bit.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Not that I'm complaining or anything, but you seemed to have used the same color. My main problem with the coloring is how it seems that the same brown color was used to shade Griffith. I really like it either way, I just wanted to point that out.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Unf. Gorgeous. The white on Griff looks freaking great. Awesome to see another color from you Proj! I've been missin 'em!

Speaking of which, I am impatient for your Zodd... :beast: hehehe

Wow, you (both proj and lith) make Berkserk being in black and white a crime, you've successfully spoiled me! Now its going to be difficult going back and reading the mangas as they are, being colorless makes them feel so empty lol. 

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
bitterbeings said:
Wow, you (both proj and lith) make Berkserk being in black and white a crime, you've successfully spoiled me! Now its going to be difficult going back and reading the mangas as they are, being colorless makes them feel so empty lol.

:miura:

lol, what's that supposed to mean? I am by no means dissing the series - I own nearly all the volumes released in the U.S. and love the series. Just saying that color really makes the images come alive.

Top Bottom