Proj's colors

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Zodd's fur looks awesome, dude. Great work. Also, Griff's cape interior is purple, not light blue, according to the cover of vol 22.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Neat stuff Proj. You need to get ready for 303. :SK:

Th3Branded0ne said:
GREAT! Are you working on that spread with skully as well? :guts:

Dude it's just a sloppy picture, how's he supposed to do that? Think before you post man.

awesome :D Looks really nice especially the zodd coloring, almost makes me feel guilty for not posting stuff :carcus:

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
HOT! OW I BURNT MYSELF LOOKIN AT IT! :guts:

Damn, awesome! Hehe, there's only 4 pages between this and the 2 end pages I hit. I'm sore tempted to just start hitting em till next episode comes out.

isidro3Schierke_Big.jpg

Needed to practice on one lil panel for another page I' working. I'm happy with how this piece came out.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Aw! That's really nice Proj, I love the atmosphere. Lookin forward to seeing more!

WoW!!!!!! :isidro: This was my first time looking through this entire thread and Proj words cannot describe how amazing I think all your work is. I especially love the Slan and Guts coloring. By the way I demand more of Slan! :azan:

Bravo!!!! That cleaved Ganishka's face was really polished. I think you're incredible about the lighting of things... the little glow that Puck had going on I thought was a perfect amount (not cheesy, almost subtle), and you really know how to make a great inked drawing look, well, not flat! (I don't know the lingo). Can't wait for more!! :serpico:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Looks great, but I think the background should be a lot lighter. Like a bright blue sky or something (though it's not actually the sky in the background). I think I'd make the dragon brighter too.

The sky I agree with as well.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/Proj2501/DragonBlue.jpg

The dragon, I think I'll leave as is. :slan:

Top Bottom