Proj's colors

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
That's so incredibly sick! Awesome work! I'm pretty sure his eyes are a fiery red/orange. I'm glad you did this spread, it's one of my favorites...the only thing I think might improve the image is giving the eyes a little more glow/intensity, but not much. It almost looks like he's coming out of the fog...Great job with those subtle details.

Fixed. As per the suggestions of an old friend. :guts: :serpico: :carcus: :slan: :iva:

GaniCnCSuggestions.jpg

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Nice work, I like the glowey eyes. One thing I would recommend is to not use such a soft airbrush to do all your shading. It makes things looks a little too much like plastic, such as on the panel with Schierke on the previous page. It's just a little too smooth.

Aphasia

Wow! That made a huge difference, a lot more than I thought it would. Great work! Especially with the highlights around each of the eyes. Drooool.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Nice improvement on the eyes, but the original color was closer to what it is in Miura's artwork. It should be red.

Aphasia

That's an easy fix, just throw some flat red over the eyes and set it to color transfer mode. : )

Aphasia

Nothing comes to mind that would be particularly better than photoshop...You might look at painter, paintshop pro or Gimp, but I can't imagine them being more proficient at the task.

Proj2501 said:
It's about time you get to work on MY Casca pick.

Haha!

Actually, I'm using photoshop and after-effects to make a prototype animation. I'm just experimenting around with it. I'm going to take a while longer. :judo:

BSN:
DaibaGanishka.jpg

Full res:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/Proj2501/berserk_c295_005.jpg

Oy, I spent more time on the top panel with Daiba and cleaning up the speech bubbles than I did with all the Ganishka ones. :daiba: It's a shame there were SO many of them too. You kind of don't notice them after awhile, especially when you dump the dark base color when you begin. By the time it was finished I was like, "Whoa, dems alot of bubbles."

I tried tackling Falconia. It is h.a.r.d.

Aphasia

Freakin' crazy. This is so cool. Great work once again! It's so intensely creepy...Eyes look great, although probably still a tad on the orange side.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Wow, the one with Luca and the Beherit Apostle is fantastic. I also love the one with Guts fighting that sea monster. Keep at it!

Aphasia

These are amazing! The Apostle egg is my favorite. : D great job with the blood on that monster too.

Yeah, I really like the last one. I'd make the candles a little brighter though, at least in the center of the fire. The other two seem a little too dark.

I see the God Hand picture is coming along quite nicely. I think that the God Hand picture should be a little more brighter. You did a great job coloring the other two pictures.

What bothers me about the Egg picture (that I began 2 years ago) is that it's a terrible, terrible scan. Notice the candles in the middle. :farnese:

Top Bottom