Proj's colors

Hey Samu2ai AKA Paul '2'...i'm out for a little while and everyone gets delusions of grandeur... >:(....for the record i thaught U shit!!!!! Don't invade my thread!!!) HAHA...sup Hermann u didnt tell me u became a member of SK. I just got back from campin....my truck had a wee bit of an accident :(....o well its goo to be back on SK....SK makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside....and Hermann or Samu2ai or wuteva the hell u wanna be called....don't mess with me..... :p

yea....okay you taught me stuff....not really.......but it's all good..... ;)
anyway.......yea i'm invading your thread....lol....aight later bro...and by the way i'm older......so your Paul 2

New Stuff:
Berserkv23c09p187copy.jpg

;)

cool!

maybe you should try some combination of red-or only red--in combination with orange tint on the eyes of zoddo instead of choosing for only orange it seems a lil' bit strange to me y/k... ;)

looks good bro......but i would make the third cell.....i would make zodd's eyes alittle deeper red....it does look alittle of a red orange....but other than that bro.....all is well ;D

Been distracted...here's my distraction...since it's non-Berserk...i'll just include the link out of respect to SK... ::bows::
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/Proj2501/BOTIFIGHTWALLPAPER.jpg

Proj2501 said:
Been distracted...here's my distraction...since it's non-Berserk...i'll just include the link out of respect to SK... ::bows::
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/Proj2501/BOTIFIGHTWALLPAPER.jpg

blade of the immortal kicks ass!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Great stuff. Your panel color themes have a lot more equilibrium than your earlier stuff. Definitely professional looking.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Wow, more nice work. Makes me feel so lazy, since I haven't colored in about a month. Great choice in the pages too.

Thanx for the great feedback....that page took me about 7 days, lol 5 more days than normal....i dunno y it took me so long....oh yea i just turned 21 and got drunk all week... ::)....but yes, back to hardcore Berserk photoshop fun!!!! ;D
P.S. Vaxillus and Rickert, wheres ur new stuff fellas?! Don't make me get the hose! Lmao...peace guys...new stuff comin' real soon. 8)

great job. i love the color choices. you work has grown so much since you started.keep up the good work and hope to see more from you soon!!

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Nice job. The palette is unified with all the warm colors you chose. These are getting really good, and your coloring of Giichi and Manji is equal to or better than the ones Dark Horse has done. You could probably get a job doing this!

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Hot!! Guts looks particularly badass. Nice work on Griff too. And the swords look great! Another fantastic color job, Proj. I gotta say, that BOTI pic is pretty sweet, too.

once again what great color choices.every time you post something new i know it will be great. keep it up and i can`t wait to see whats to come.

Top Bottom