Proj's colors

Just for everyone to know....Blackmamba .......is PROJ.....so everyone knows......Paul your so retarded........posting like your someone else......lmao.........

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Proj2501 said:
New Stuff:
berserk-v22c03p052finalcopy.jpg

8)
THAT IS FUCKING SWEET!

Samu2aiMugen said:
Just for everyone to know....Blackmamba .......is PROJ.....so everyone knows......Paul your so retarded........posting like your someone else......lmao.........

That is sad if it's true but how do you know if he is making double accounts?

Ummmmm Samu2ai, Blackmamba is JILL.....u remember Jill right? I MEAN I WENT OUT WITH HER FOR 2 and 1/2 years.....You think I would waste my time doin that??? *Note her avatar...hmmm looks like Jill from the manga...funny why Jill picked the 'Jill' avatar. I commented on ur pic when i was at her house.....get ur shit straight before you throw around accusations......
P.S. Thats the thanx I get for throwin a compliment ur way huh?

Proj2501 said:
Ummmmm Samu2ai, Blackmamba is JILL.....u remember Jill right? I MEAN I WENT OUT WITH HER FOR 2 and 1/2 years.....You think I would waste my time doin that??? *Note her avatar...hmmm looks like Jill from the manga...funny why Jill picked the 'Jill' avatar. I commented on ur pic when i was at her house.....get ur shit straight before you throw around accusations......
P.S. Thats the thanx I get for throwin a compliment ur way huh?

Get a room you two.

Anyway Samu2aiMugen don't throw accusations around like that unless you are serious.

Your colouring is great but i guess i prefer the background as blue...

Just like this...

Zodd-Guts.jpg

With this blue background, wouldnt it fit the background with the Griffith one?

Blue does work excellent... However, I chose to the orange/red because IMO I felt it sumed up this particular moment of Zodd and Guts clashing swords for a second time. Being that Guts could've easily lost to Zodd the first had it not been for Griffiths behelit poppin' out. Halfway through I did notice the avatar of the pic i was working on...and yes, maybe blue does work for the scenery...but for me, the red captures the moment...plus anyone can copy the colored avatars, and what fun is that?...none at all...
8)
P.S. Excuse me gettin heated a couple of posts ago, I just get easily pissed when wrongly accused... >:(

BACK TO THE ART!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Don't worry, my first coloration was that same situation (though mine was the full page pic of that same clash), and people told me to change the background as well. Though the blue looks pretty good, I still like the red a lot as well.

Proj2501 said:
plus anyone can copy the colored avatars, and what fun is that?...none at all...

There is no need to copy... Just make it even better than the avatar hahaha... Wouldnt that be better...

Use blue and if can make it better than the one shown... it reflect ur true qualities...

Smith said:
There is no need to copy... Just make it even better than the avatar hahaha... Wouldnt that be better...

Use blue and if can make it better than the one shown... it reflect ur true qualities...

berserk-v22c03p052bluecopy.jpg

This one goes out to you Smith... 8)      ....I still like the red better....
berserk-v22c03p052finalcopy.jpg

P.S. I see ur point...but i must admit that I disagree. Your using the color themes from the avatars...and then proceed to try and one up them or as u say 'make them even better'? IMO it takes more brains to go against the grain and do sumthin dif. IMO though...not bein argumentative... ;)

paul I will post a cooler picture than what your making, this is my own creation...i will quote the great PROJ himself, its like giving birth..blahhhh :p

IMG_3914.jpg

thats my baby...hahahah thought i'd share with everyone since i suck at art and everything else at life besides this. Enjoy the colors and vivid surroundings..

PS had to Andre, haha

Omg u fag....not only do u expose my middle name, u post ur car on my thread....Jon...It's time.....to die.....lmao.....ur car's gettin shrink wrapped sucka....Bwahahahaha ;D

Vaxillus

Proj2501 said:
Omg u fag....not only do u expose my middle name, u post ur car on my thread....Jon...It's time.....to die.....lmao.....ur car's gettin shrink wrapped sucka....Bwahahahaha ;D
With friends like these, who needs enemies...

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Well, I dig your colors on the next page of that badass battle, late though my compliments be. I really like your gradient backgrounds. All the motion blur going on in that fight would drive me nuts.. I never know how to handle that stuff in coloration. I'm (still) working on the big Zodd roar from that fight over a fresh scan (and possible color schemes for the Roshinu apostle too, heh.. slacker Lith). Good god I'm slow. It looks pretty damn nice though.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
I think both the blue and red-orange versions looknice, Proj.  Either would work. 

And everyone try to keep the random chatter down to a minimum please.  This is a muesum!

Vaxillus

Another awesome job! They just keep piling on tonight. I love the contrast ebtween the sound effects and the rest of it, they really make everything stand out. The glow on Zodd's eyes rocks, though I would have just kept it solid red instead of making it lighter.

Vaxillus

Very impressive. I like the red-orange letters more though. The yeallow's a bit too light, and doesn't contrast with the blue.

Top Bottom