Proj's colors

Here it is folks....the masterpiece....it will never get any better than this..... :SK:
0825050048.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Proj2501 said:
Here it is folks....the masterpiece....it will never get any better than this..... :SK:

Heheh, pretty cool Proj, giant crocodile familiar? Too bad Guts is missing the Berserk's armor. :guts:

CnC

Ad Oculos
wow, its so photorealistic! you even managed paint the ISO noise that would show up in low light digital camera shot very well!

Keep it up

This shouldve been done about a month and a half ago...but ever since i got back to college i've become the supreme king of laziness....however I WILL get this fucker done soon if it's the last thing I do!!!

Groupcopy.jpg

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Proj2501 said:
This shouldve been done about a month and a half ago...but ever since i got back to college i've become the supreme king of laziness....however I WILL get this fucker done soon if it's the last thing I do!!!
It's looking good so far, so don't rush it too much. I'm back at college, too, so I know how it feels. :judo:

hey guys been a long time since ive posted anything here. Hell i just started coming back as of late and catching up some/poking around. But man Proj's your work is amazing. I use to be an art studen and just how you use the colors, the lighting everything its just beautiful. Ive yet to see a frame i didnt like, weather it be the same one with different color scheme's there all wounderfully done.

Good job and please please dont stop :D

That is looking great so far Proj, I think most of your coloring is pretty good, can't wait to see how it turn out (really like the coloring of casca).

I'm bad with gettin distracted lately...well since this is the only place online I post any colring i do, tell me what u think of this fellas...
BOTISHIRABW.jpg

And After
BOTISHIRA.jpg

Back to Berserk :chomp:

Top Bottom