Online stores

I was wondering if anyone knew of quality online stores that sell anime or game soundtracks. I used froogle but some of the stores struck me as "questionable." Any sites you can recommend or sites I should avoid like the plague? A side note is that I am looking for something that they stopped making in '98. Thanks.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
I think the word you're looking for is "notorious"

Bah, they're renowned. I think I even ordered once or twice from them. [rectification: it was from Play-Asia] Anyway, should have I used another adjective, I would have gone with infamous. :p

PS: Mammoth Makara my ass. ;D

Rage Incarnate said:
Thank you. Words cannot describe my gratitude. *bows*. I am going to save $20! ;D

No problemo. If you need a special item or just seek a cheap and reliable site, you can check Nippon-Export, they're very cool.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Lik-Sang:

GAMECUBE 100%!!! Ultra-Rare 100% edition comes packaged with a disc that has every SNES rom ever!!! Order now and recieve a FREE gold watch!!!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
GAMECUBE 100%!!! Ultra-Rare 100% edition comes packaged with a disc that has every SNES rom ever!!! Order now and recieve a FREE gold watch!!!

A ROLEX gold watch. 8)

Lik-Sang_pwnz_u.jpg

Now what you say?

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
sorry to revive this thread but it kinda seems like you guys are insinuating something's wrong with lik-sang.com. Do they have a bad rep or something? because I was going to order an ignition pad from them.

Top Bottom