Do we have to remain so loyal to Berserk?

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
ZeroGraveVII said:
I'm an "Attention Whore!"
Listen SK, I'm just giving my opinions, I never thought that expressing thoughts of an individual, such as myself would cause so much commotion.
Tell me, SK, what do you expect me to do now?
Write a letter of apology to every single member in this site?
Shit, I'm being nice for some time, now.
I have not argue with anyone, I can't even express myself without someone bitching. Answer me, something SK.
It's OK for others to slander me but it's not OK for me to answer back?
So, from now do I have to sit back and read the shit several members talk about me?
Except you, Eddie, you are cool and you too rage....that's right, you are cool.
I think the problem here is your standard noob syndrome.  Often, new members will be too outgoing or gung-ho, even though they haven't yet been accepted by the comunity.  I've done this before on other forums (and I still often make an ass of myself).  The best thing to do is to tone down the complaining and the swearing and lay back a bit more, get to know the members better. I'm not saying you're some immature little kid, but that's how it comes off.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
1930.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie said:
Don't worry, you guys still have a chance to make fun of me ~_^

Well I'd say that has been done sufficiently already, starting with Wah Wah Wah's comment, and then all of what followed.

Eddie said:
Or would you rather lock/delete this thread?

P.S. I didn't make this to make a pointless thread, I just made it to Shoot teh Breeze a bit.

I'm sure you didn't have bad intentions, but it unfortunately turned into a crapfest, as you can see. I'm afraid that it will have to get locked sooner or later.

Herald of Yama said:
Would it be possible to alter the registration process in some way so that a cookie from the Encyclopedia page would be necessary to enter the Community page, thus ensuring anyone trying to take an active role on the boards would have no excuse for a lack of knowledge concerning Berserk, reduce unnecessary posts, and engender a better sense of community?

That would be very complicated already, and to have a cookie from the Encyclopedia wouldn't be much of a proof that people did read it before registering. The Encyclopedia also can't replace a careful read of the manga, unfortunately.

ZeroGraveVII said:
I'm an "Attention Whore!"

Yes, and you're also overestimating yourself and your "opinions" right now. You and your life aren't especially interesting to people here, so just stop being a drama queen about how you're a repressed martyr and shit. You don't even have to reply to this, just start from scratch and keep your posts straight and on topic.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Herald of Yama said:
On the other hand, some people will occaisionally flame n00bs for a lack of Berserk knowledge(right or wrong, it still occurs). I've wondered something lately: Would it be possible to alter the registration process in some way so that a cookie from the Encyclopedia page would be necessary to enter the Community page, thus ensuring anyone trying to take an active role on the boards would have no excuse for a lack of knowledge concerning Berserk, reduce unnecessary posts, and engender a better sense of community?
Aazealh said:
That would be very complicated already, and to have a cookie from the Encyclopedia wouldn't be much of a proof that people did read it before registering. The Encyclopedia also can't replace a careful read of the manga, unfortunately.
Maybe we could do what they did for the MGS3 secret library, you know give the people joining a little quiz about recent chapters or anything that we feel is essential.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie said:
Maybe we could do what they did for the MGS3 secret library, you know give the people joining a little quiz about recent chapters or anything that we feel is essential.

I've thought about that before, some other forums do it, but it's constraining and also really elitist in that someone that just discovered the series and wants to learn more about it won't be able to register.

The questions would be a problem too, what should they be like? Simple stuff like "who's the main character?" or hardcore things such as "In what episode does Puck execute his famous 'Puck Spark' attack for the first time?"... I don't think we would be able to reach a consensus on this.

No system will ever please everybody, but I think that the way things are now is fine enough. We don't have a lot of problems nor problematic members compared to other forums, and even though the atmosphere is somewhat strict at times, it's not a goulag.

Z

ZeroGraveVII

I could care less of what you think, buddy.
You take yourself too seriously, Aazealth.
And that's the problem and because of that, you care too much about thoughts of others.
Besides, whats make you better from everyone that you can so easily critize everything or everyone?

YEAH, buddy.  He's pwning you, BUDDY.  Buddy, he got you, BUDDY.

And this fellow is better than a thehawks.org poster HOW?

And, "Besides, whats make you better from everyone that you can so easily critize everything or everyone?"

I think you are missing the glaring issue, that being the fact that pretty much all sentient life, French people included, is, at this point, better than you.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
ZeroGraveVII said:

Well, I still decide in the end, so you'd better start caring if you're planning to stay.

ZeroGraveVII said:
And that's the problem and because of that, you care too much about thoughts of others.
Besides, whats make you better from everyone that you can so easily critize everything or everyone?

God, how tiring it is to deal with people like you... I couldn't care less about your thoughts or rather absence of thoughts, kid. Now please stop being a bother to other members, and stop trying to get attention by rebelling against basically nothing. I'm not going to waste my time forever with you, so consider this a warning and think twice before replying.

ZeroGraveVII said:

Because he knows more about Berserk than more than half the board (you and I included), he is an administrator meaning he can boot anyone, because he only demands one thing (read my signature), because he devotes tons of his time to help make this a great board, can deal with anoying noobs all day and still crack a joke and finaly he lives in France and is therefore a God.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Because unlike everyone else I touched BOOBS last night!  8)
we all know that's not true...or should my reply be "Really? how did they feel?"

Rage Incarnate said:
he lives in France and is therefore a God.
The French perfected toast.

"Because unlike everyone else I touched BOOBS last night!" That is a good reason, but I would think the fact you could kill us with your bare hands would be more important.

Also, that was me quoting our brain damaged friend here; by the nature of your post I wasn't sure if you thought I was asking that. While I am an idiotic n00b, I assure you I want no association with whatever emerges from the cess pool inside of his skull.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Eddie said:
we all know that's not true...or should my reply be "Really? how did they feel?"

It left " ;D" on my face. That should be a good enough answer.

bph said:
"Because unlike everyone else I touched BOOBS last night!" That is a good reason, but I would think the fact you could kill us with your bare hands would be more important.

Pffffff.... The ability to kill someone with your bare hands is so over rated. Grabbing with both of your hands and fondoling a pare of breasts.... a true acheivment. Also, I have no clue what the hell you are saying in your second sentence so I aint touching that with a 20 foot pole.

ZeroGraveVII said:

The thing I like is how this sort of attitude feeds into the cycle, creating the problem you complain about (Rebellion -> Smackdown -> Rebellion -> Smackdown -> Ad Infinitum <-).

It's sublime when you think about it.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
of course we have to remain loyal to berserk. By the time dark horse catches up to where we are now I'll be like thirty and I'll have no choice.(kidding, thanks to you guys i'm able to get the scans as soon as they are released) But what about my berserk statues? I'll never give them up so my future wife will have to deal with them being displayed in a gigantic glass case. And my anime. And my manga, Man, my wife is gonna hate me. Especially when I force my children to read the manga.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
ZeroGraveVII said:
Besides, whats make you better from everyone that you can so easily criticize everything or everyone?

EDITED FOR SPELLING! XD
HAHAHAHA, dude, We can all see that you have not been on this board and of course have not seen a lot of things that take place. Its a constant battle trying keep all the idiots in check.

Aaz has the responsibility to keep this board clean and running smoothly. That means to do what ever HE thinks is necessary to keep morons like you from running your cock-holster.

Also he has a few of us that back him in his decision because he is fair and from what I have seen that you can't follow rules and just love to start/continue confrontations. So as someone has said before, you reap what you sew.

In conclusion...

8531.jpg

Z

ZeroGraveVII

Saiya......Sad fuck.......
Do you know what's funny, that a fucking prick giving an opinion when it's too late.
Do something better with your life, Go Fuck YOur Mom that is if she hasn't been killed by your father after, she tried to rape your aunt for being a whore.
It's funny to judge, when you are the one who is criticizing.
I would like to see your fucks, take a stand and not just bitch when others do.

Z

ZeroGraveVII

People like me?
What are you a NazI?
You are trying to thin out the population, you Azarian bastard!
Well, I hope you do...since that way, you can keep your " White Fans only Club"
People like me, you sound like an ass,...
Trying to waste my time with a guy who rebels at nothing...
Geez, it's not like I was attacking the beginning.
Also, one thing stop erasing my post.

Top Bottom