Do we have to remain so loyal to Berserk?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
ZeroGraveVII said:
Saiya......Sad fuck.......
Do you know what's funny, that a fucking prick giving an opinion when it's too late.
Do something better with your life, Go Fuck YOur Mom that is if she hasn't been killed by your father after, she tried to rape your aunt for being a whore.
It's funny to judge, when you are the one who is criticizing.
I would like to see your fucks, take a stand and not just bitch when others do.
Why what mannor of faggotry is this?

Hmmm.... do something with my life... So serving my country for 4 years in the Marine Corps and deploying all over the world and meeting my now current wife. Getting out with honors and having a successful job isn't good enough?

Thank you for pointing that out for me, I will make sure to set my standards to meet yours.

Listen shithead, if you would bother reading some of the other posts and guidlines that are/were posted in here you would figure out that this place has no room for your angsty emo bullshit.

So why dont you fucking listen to your bowling for soup and go fuck yourself as you update your livejournal. XD

P.s. I hate you die.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
C said:
sterb251.gif
<---ZeroNutsVII

- C
We can only hope this dumbass gets beheaded, banned, or at least quarantined.

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
If no one else is using this thread, can I hijack it for nefarious purposes? (Sorry, Eddie; It seems most of us do remain zealous in our single-minded support of Berserk, or whatever was being discussed before the arguments started.)

Hi. I'm fat because I love pie and hate aerobics! ;D I also love driving pick-axes through the skulls of insolent children in supermarkets, but I hate being raped up the ass in prison, so I don't do that :-X...

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Tsk tsk tsk... And here I was debating weather if I should give ZeroGrave my PSP XD.
Here's a cool place more suitable for you're needs. Now can someone PLEASE lock this thread?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
ZeroGraveVII said:
Fine, Kick me out asshole!
You be doing me a favor.

Doing people a favor since 1892. 8) Nice guillotine reference by the way C.

ZeroGraveVII said:
What are you a NazI?
You are trying to thin out the population, you Azarian bastard!
Well, I hope you do...since that way, you can keep your " White Fans only Club"

Seriously, that's comedy gold. XD No matter how many times I've read this, it still manages to crack me up.

ZeroGraveVII said:
Also, one thing stop erasing my post.

Yeah sure, and what post was erased exactly? ::)

Vaxillus said:
This one goes out to everyone who replied in this thread

Oh, is that so?

CnC

Ad Oculos
ZeroGraveVII said:
People like me?
What are you a NazI?
You are trying to thin out the population, you Azarian bastard!
Well, I hope you do...since that way, you can keep your " White Fans only Club"
People like me, you sound like an ass,...
Trying to waste my time with a guy who rebels at nothing...
Geez, it's not like I was attacking the beginning.
Also, one thing stop erasing my post.
ZeroGraveVII said:
Saiya......Sad fuck.......
Do you know what's funny, that a fucking prick giving an opinion when it's too late.
Do something better with your life, Go Fuck YOur Mom that is if she hasn't been killed by your father after, she tried to rape your aunt for being a whore.
It's funny to judge, when you are the one who is criticizing.
I would like to see your fucks, take a stand and not just bitch when others do.

How can you read these posts and question why someone would delete your posts or remove your account?
No level of provocation can justify this.
basically, all you've managed to do is prove everyone right, rather than insult them...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
How can you read these posts and question why someone would delete your posts or remove your account?

Just adding that as far as I'm concerned, no posts were removed... As for the account, I'm a good-natured person, and like to do people a favor from time to time.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Damn...look at this...

"Sorry for all that Cancer, I didn't know it would be so bad."-Bruce McCulloch

but seriously, sorry I didn't expect this to go from a crap pile to a mountain of crap and eventually a crapalanche (like an avalanche but with crap)

bph said:
And this fellow is better than a thehawks.org poster HOW?
I find this rude, seeing how I am a member of both sites, and most of there post are just like post on SK.net.

Fine, Kick me out asshole!
You be doing me a favor.
Aazealh said:
Doing people a favor since 1892. 8)
Aazealh this post made me think, why havnt you banned me?   XD  :-\
Back to the topic.
Eddie, 99.9% of people on this fourm are berserk fans, BIG berserk fans. Its like goingto a Naruto fan site, seeing people post pictues of there room, thats full of naruto stuff, people posting
"OMFG!!! I SOOOOOOOOOO LOVE NARUTO!!!!" and then ask them
"Do we have to remain so loyal to naruto" we all know why, because they're naruto fans.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Aazealh said:
Just adding that as far as I'm concerned, no posts were removed... As for the account, I'm a good-natured person, and like to do people a favor from time to time.

hence "would"

kid_berserk said:
Eddie, 99.9% of people on this fourm are berserk fans, BIG berserk fans. Its like goingto a Naruto fan site, seeing people post pictues of there room, thats full of naruto stuff, people posting
"OMFG!!! I SOOOOOOOOOO LOVE NARUTO!!!!" and then ask them
"Do we have to remain so loyal to naruto" we all know why, because they're naruto fans.

I pretty much agree, which makes starting topics on how much one loves/dislikes/is timid about berserk on this forum silly and fully open to a
Eddie said:
crapalanche

... but to respond to the original post. Theres a fan of something, then theres a FAN of something. Being too much of the latter can be unhealthy.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie said:
but seriously, sorry I didn't expect this to go from a crap pile to a mountain of crap and eventually a crapalanche

It's ok, although my spider-sense started tingling as soon as I saw the thread.

kid_berserk said:
I find this rude, seeing how I am a member of both sites, and most of there post are just like post on SK.net.

If find it very rude of you to compare SK.net to thehawks.org. ::) But then again, that's to be expected from a guy that posts things like this...

kid_berserk said:
Aazealh this post made me think, why havnt you banned me?

Firstly, ZeroGraveVII isn't banned, his account was just deleted. Secondly, why? Do you want me to ban you?

CnC said:
hence "would"

Yeah, yeah... Too late, you've hurt my sensibility already! :'(

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
kid_berserk said:

Apparently, the only place you have seen is the Nursery section. And that's me exaggerating, since most of the bad posts have been deleted. I'm not going to go on details with you on "the difference between The Hawks and SK.NET", just because it's self-explanatory. But know this, if people come on forums only to insult other members and disturb everybody, they might as well not go. Simple as that. Same thing for people that can't take a hit.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
some of you fellas can get scary when you're pissed.
handsome rakshas wants only peace among board users and.....................................GRIFFITHS HEAD!!

Aazealh said:
Well this is the forum of the Angry Warrior Guts! >:(
lol XD you actually made me laugh with this one.

anyway Eddie to answer the thread, yes. i mean i cant think of anyother reason why we would join the best Berserk site on the internet ;) except to discuss Berserk related topics. i mean I'm not going to bad mouth any other site in anyway. I'm actually happy that Berserk has a very good following.

i personally think berserk is the single best manga i have ever read. and was the best anime i have ever seen. but thats my opinion. if you or anyone feels that way about another manga or something, post it dude. i mean then the site could discuss something else and a lot of members might be put on to new things to read or watch.

Don't take it personally. I bounce between both and you don't see me getting worked up when these guys trash the Hawks.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DarthVenom said:
you actually made me laugh with this one.

Good. :)

dwarfkicker said:
I bounce between both and you don't see me getting worked up when these guys trash the Hawks.

Nor when people at thehawks.org trash SK.net, which by the way kid_berserk isn't doing either.

Top Bottom