how many more characters are going to come?

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
MODIFIED FOR IT TO MAKE SENSE

I finally got hold of volume 22.  Oh great; story makes more sense now, final conclusion seems to be coming, and...random characters and their stories jumps right in front of Griffith's face.  But I don't mind reading it, as compared to stories like DB or Ranma whereas the story goes downhill dramatically as years go by, Berserk seems to be going uphill.  What I am afraid of is, if the story drags to volume 40 something, do I still want to see how many characters Gatts is going to kill?  Do I want to see Griffith's followers going frantic for another 20 books, and new appostles occasionally filling in as he finds his castle?

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
In light of that, I would hope that Berserk does not go downhill.. it would be such a shame... but I think if it kept getting better and better.. I say let VOLUME 40 come! There are endless amounts of twists and turns the story could go in... who knows what they are ???

((Modified for the smart arses))

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I don't think I'd wanna see Berserk go to vol 40. At the rate Miura's goin, I'll be in my 30's by the time vol 40 is out.
Have some faith in the man, he will be at about volume 41 be the time you are 30 ;)

Top Bottom