Zodd's sacrifice

puella

Berserk forever
Simple questions.
what was Zodd before becomes an apostle?
What did he sacrifice to be one?
I think he was a captain of mercenaries. :p and sacrificed his all men just like Griffith.
just my poor speculation.
what do you think?

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Simple questions.
i guess he was a warrior roaming through midland without any destination in particular. his only goal finding Skullknight (don't remember how he was called back then when he was of bone AND flesh) and defeating him.

his penis

puella

Berserk forever
maybe skullknight castrated him, and then zoddi sacrificed SK's penis.
OU. k
then they castrated each other's.
oh, I understand now why they hate each other so much...
it's quite a good reason.
you know Skully has a rose and a figure of a half-naked girl.
So what is for Zodd?
Sometimes, especially when I don't wear my contact lenses, Zodd looks to me wearing a black skirt. :p

Grim_Swordsman

Super Berserker
I think he was a captain of mercenaries. and sacrificed his all men just like Griffith.
just my poor speculation.
what do you think?
Posted by: trapped_soul Posted on: Today at 1:13am
on Mar 5th, 2002, 11:48pm, puella wrote:Simple questions.

i guess he was a warrior roaming through midland without any destination in particular. his only goal finding Skullknight (don't remember how he was called back then when he was of bone AND flesh) and defeating him.

Quote:

his penis
Posted by: puella Posted on: Today at 1:23am
on Today at 1:13am, trapped_soul wrote:
his penis

emmm~ then Zodd himself castrated his?
interesting, this is why he sometimes looks female.
but I think you should run like hell now, trapped_soul.

Posted by: trapped_soul Posted on: Today at 1:38am
on Today at 1:23am, puella wrote:
emmm~ then Zodd himself castrated his?
but I think you should run like hell now, trapped_soul.

Posted by: puella Posted on: Today at 2:01am
on Today at 1:38am, trapped_soul wrote:

OU. k
you know Skully has a rose and a figure of a half-naked girl.
So what is for Zodd?
Sometimes, especially when I don't wear my contact lenses, Zodd looks to me wearing a black skirt.

Posted by: trapped_soul Posted on: Today at 3:02am
on Today at 2:01am, puella wrote:
OU. k

yeah that's quite plausible.

Quote:
So what is for Zodd?

*shakes head in awe*

Amazing....truly amazing.

The topic started about Zodd and ended up being on penises and what not?

The bottom line is I DIDN'T GET ANYWHERE BY READING THIS!!!!

*Runs outside screaming like heck*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! MY INNOCENSE! PROTECT MY INNOCENSE!!!!

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
I guess Zodd was forced to sacrifice someone being really important in his life and maybe even someone he really loved...
Maybe he wasn t really strong enough to stand the pressure or get out of the situation that he couldn t understand at that time...
now he might has accepted his "accident" ,explaining it as one of fates gruel games...
however he still suffers and tries to compensate his failure in competing against the toughest,strongest and best skilled warriors.
in short i think zodd has a real deep physcological problem.
he is just fooling himself in desperately making himself think that he is the strongest there is and that in recent days when he had to decide(make the offer) he (the best and strongest)had no other chance and so justyfies his decision...
so eventually he will stay always kind of alone and face his mistake and suffer till the end of time.. :'(

men someone gotta stop that sh..! :p

yet i like trapped_souls penis theorie more. ;D

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Strange that you ask, Puella, since Zodd is no other than your own cat, that envious of Whiskers, Jhary-a-Conel,little winged cat, evoked the Godhand sacrificing without thought nor remorse his own wig.

Unluckly everyone was watching a rerun of Superman II at the telly at the moment and so, while  Void solemnly asked to your cat what he would become, Slan,more interested in the movie, cried:" Look everyone, there is my fave, general Zod, that goes toe to toe with Superman" Void absent-mindedly said : Ah, yes Zodd".

And so the trasformation of your cat don't went that well and he now seeks the ultimate stong one i.e. Superman, like in the movie.

Do you see how everything is really simple when one is in the know?
;D

puella

Berserk forever
Strange that you ask, Puella, since Zodd is no other than your own cat, that envious of Whiskers, Jhary-a-Conel,little winged cat, evoked the Godhand sacrificing without thought or remorse his own wig.

Unluckly everyone was watching a rerun of Superman II at the telly at the moment and so, while  Void solemnly asked to your cat what he would become, Slan,more interested in the movie, cried:" Look everyone, there is my fave, general Zood, that goes toe to toe with Superman" Void absent-mindedly said : Ah, yes Zodd".

And so the trasformation of your cat don't went that well and he now seeks the ultimate stong one ie Superman like in the movie.

Do you see how everything is really simple when one is in the know?
;D
your brilliant knowledge for all reading stuff makes me wonder,almost always. it's like the kaleidoscope of life. 8)
you take a cat and Superman this time. :D

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
in short i think zodd has a real deep physcological problem.
er... i hope you mean psychological problem, do?

he'd have a physiological problem if we followed my hypothesis concerning his sacrifice.

i bin jo so g'scheit!! :p :D :-X

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I think this whole topic has.. SPIRALLED out of control! It began with a sensible subject... now it's all on the Penis theory of trapped_soul... it's just a waste of time.

...but..

When you think about it, what would he need his penis for? He is never gonna find a giant beast female to have little Zodd's with anyway! Unless there is one we don't know of yet.. perhaps another twist in this love story. Maybe, he hates SK cuz when they were both of human, SK porked Zodds lady? And in a mad fight, they cut their crown jewels off. Either that, or they both sacrificed them for their new form.. just an idea.

At the end of the day, at least Caska won't get raped by them :D ;D :-X

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
...but..

When you think about it, what would he need his penis for? He is never gonna find a giant beast female to have little Zodd's with anyway! Unless there is one we don't know of yet.. perhaps another twist in this love story. Maybe, he hates SK cuz when they were both of human, SK porked Zodds lady? And in a mad fight, they cut their crown jewels off. Either that, or they both sacrificed them for their new form.. just an idea.

and you dare to say that this topic SPIRALLED out of control? no way. :D ;)

puella

Berserk forever
Ou k, now that we get back to my original topic, I got another assumption.

* why did Zodd choose to be an apostle?

we all guess for "Ultimate Strong One" as he said to himself in vol.15 or 16 or17 :-X but what can be the basic reason he got to long for it? just out of pure desire for it or get tired of helpless death of humanbeings?

* just like Griffith

Zodd might have sacrificed something just like Griffith ruining all his body or dying. what do you think?

and this is another assumption: he might have been a noble man like a manor or something and sacrificed all his people live in his territory. what do you say?

roberto999

Ou k, now that we get back to my original topic, I got another assumption.

* why did Zodd choose to be an apostle?

we all guess for "Ultimate Strong One" as he said to himself in vol.15 or 16 or17 :-X but what can be the basic reason he got to long for it? just out of pure desire for it or get tired of helpless  death of humanbeings?

* just like Griffith

Zodd might have sacrificed something just like Griffith ruining all his body or dying. what do you think?

and this is another assumption: he might have been a noble man like a manor or something and sacrificed all his people live in his territory. what do you say?
>:( Mrs Puella does the above means that you don't  believe me?  >:(

for true beleviers only

The True origin of Zood part II​

A certain doubt exit, among the more diligent scholars of bersekian mythos, about the reason of the animosity existant beetween  mr Skullknight an Mr Zood.
the official,widely known, and artfully spread, by the p.r. office of "Godhand&sons inc" is that because the name of Skully begin for "S", he has a secret identity, and he his able to fly (thanks his horse) the somewhat confused cat,sometimes, mistakes him for Superman.
Nothing can be far from truth.
When the fiasco of the little cat was known by the C.E.O of the firm, mr Idea, a stern manager, many heads were
at risk to roll, so Mr. Void and mrs Slan are fast to point their fingers toward a likely scapegoat
to be continued

roberto999

The True origin of Zodd part III  

Said individual was a almost deputy,on trial Godhand by name Skully. Of course he was immediately fired. Bittered, he attempted to drown his sorrow with cheap liquours in cheaper bars and there he went to know and confide (i.e. he ratted) to a couple of rats: a mr Mortimer(later changed for shadowy reasons in Mickey) and mrs Minnie.
You can immagine if such individuals keep their mouths shut. The final result was that mr. Zodd, and to a certain extent even the Godhand, their better efforts to cover everything notwithstanding, became the laughing stock of ratdom, mankind, and goddom alike.
So he (Zodd) was able to find work only in a cute, pastoral manga, where later on Skully also was hired to utter incomprehensible, exalcoholic,remarks.
You can immagine if the two of them are not to each other throat...

puella

Berserk forever
The True origin of Zodd part III  

Said individual was a almost deputy,on trial Godhand by name Skully. Of course he was immediately fired. Bittered, he attempted to drown his sorrow with cheap liquours in cheaper bars and there he went to know and confide (i.e. he ratted) to a couple of rats: a mr Mortimer(later changed for shadowy reasons in Mickey) and mrs Minnie.
You can immagine if such individuals keep their mouths shut. The final result was that mr. Zodd, and to a certain extent even the Godhand, their better efforts to cover everything notwithstanding, became the laughing stock of ratdom, mankind, and goddom alike.
So he (Zodd) was able to find work only in a cute, pastoral manga, where later on Skully also was hired to utter incomprehensible, exalcoholic,remarks.
You can immagine if the two of them are not to one other throat...
All I can say is amazing + :eek:X 3,879,542.34
Oh, Zodd!

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
All I can say is amazing + :eek:X 3,879,542.34
Oh, Zodd!

I would have to agree with Ms. Puella, that cleared any doubts I had completely.. it makes perfect sense. I can see clearly now the rain has gone.

100% Spiffing!​

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
er... i hope you mean psychological problem, do?

he'd have a physiological problem if we followed my hypothesis concerning his sacrifice.
well first of all:yes i meant psychological!

second of all:i don t think zodd could have physical problems,could he??
too much weight or something.
besides what does zodd use to eat??
humans,behelits,cows,bears,dinosaurs??????
i mean he really gotta feed that body with something!!!

Top Bottom