Bettychu, I choose YOU!
besides what does zodd use to eat??
humans,behelits,cows,bears,dinosaurs

he eats cornflakes.
Snap, Crackle, Cry, Beherit Krispies.

Skully: "They're fated to be part of a complete breakfast!"

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Hmmm... Ich finde das langweilig. Talk about something in English... then again... do you think that Zodd roles up a Biffta before he goes out to kill people? Maybe he is so kaned he thinks he can't die...

Okay that was stupid :-X

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
;D I have a theory that'll round EVERYTHING up, from his dick to his psychological theories to his diet and drug abuse.

First off, Zodd is probably ... erm. Just take what Trapped_soul and Puella said. He's a lone warrior, has nothing to sacrifice and his lone value is that. So it got chopped off, probably faced some real mental issues even after turning into an appostle... :'(

He inherited the power in his sword, so now he carries it around all the time.
Now he's friggin bloodthirsty with his sword, unexplainable. Maybe he was biosexual and with his strength, killing women will be too senseless and fast so he has to challenge warriors so it'll last longer.

no wait. I thought that broke in Gatt's fight in chapter 22.

Oh crap. :'(
okay that didn't make sense at all did it? :p

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
;D I have a theory that'll round EVERYTHING up, from his dick to his psychological theories to his diet and drug abuse.

First off, Zodd is probably ... erm.  Just take what Trapped_soul and Puella said.  He's a lone warrior, has nothing to sacrifice and his lone value is that.  So it got chopped off, probably faced some real mental issues even after turning into an appostle... :'(

He inherited the power in his sword, so now he carries it around all the time.
Now he's friggin bloodthirsty with his sword, unexplainable.  Maybe he was biosexual and with his strength, killing women will be too senseless and fast so he has to challenge warriors so it'll last longer.

no wait.  I thought that broke in Gatt's fight in chapter 22.

Oh crap.  :'(
okay that didn't make sense at all did it? :p
hehe! :D

but why r u all so focused on zodds penis??
I mean even if he lost his origin one in his former life,i don t think he tries to compensate it through his sword...
didn t u recognize his new tail??of course u did!!!
i mean it is really huge so he can easily forget about his lost woody.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
lol!!! This topic has sorta lost it's purpose and on its way to bizzaro world. lol!!!

Simple questions.
what was Zodd before becomes an apostle?
What did he sacrifice to be one?
I think he was a captain of mercenaries. :p and sacrificed his all men just like Griffith.
just my poor speculation.
what do you think?

However, to answer your question....We just dont know. Your is a good guess, but its just that...a guess.

puella

Berserk forever
We just dont know. Your is a good guess, but its just that...a guess.
yeah, back to my o..original topic :'( Is there any clue in the manga which can imply who Zodd was? ::)

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
I think the only insight we have on Zodd is in Volume 17 page 129. This is where he gets visited by the white hawk and how he loses his left horn.

Hmm, there has been very little concrete info on Zodd so far... kinda the same with Skully. >:( Dammit, when the hell r their stories gonna be told? I'm startin to get impatient.

This is all I could say about Zodd. The callin of God Hand comes at a time of complete desperation when one realizes that all his hopes and dreams or way of life have been shattered. One can no longer handle the pain, and wishes to transcend humanity and order to no longer feel it. In order to kill one's humanity, a person must sacrifice someone(s) that's important to them. In that way r the links to humanity cut.

Maybe he was near death. Or became intensely unsatisfied with the limits and frailty of the human body. It's hard to say.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm, there has been very little concrete info on Zodd so far... kinda the same with Skully.   >:(  Dammit, when the hell r their stories gonna be told?  I'm startin to get impatient.  
I think we know considerably more about Skully than we do Zodd. Remember, we know about Gaiseric from volume 10. That says "volumes" (excuse the pun)
This is all I could say about Zodd.  The callin of God Hand comes at a time of complete desperation when one realizes that all his hopes and dreams or way of life have been shattered.  One can no longer handle the pain, and wishes to transcend humanity and order to no longer feel it.  In order to kill one's humanity, a person must sacrifice someone(s) that's important to them.  In that way r the links to humanity cut.  

Maybe he was near death.  Or became intensely unsatisfied with the limits and frailty of the human body.  It's hard to say.
Hmm... Thats a good point. Think about this though. I may be off my rocker, but Zodd calls SK: "Old rival". This could of cource simply mean that theyve fought a lot in the past few centuries. ORRRR combined with Zodd's lust to find a strong warrior, mean that Zodd faced SK once as a human and failed, he became an apostle to meet SK tooth and nail in a fair fight...

This is turning into a fanfic...Its late. Im sticking with my good ol "Zodd became an apostle to meet stronger opponents beyond humans" theory...

Top Bottom