SKULLKNIGHT

Asir

that facil is to die, that dificil is to be born
ME GUSTARIA TO INITIATE AQUI A NEW one DISCUSION DOING TO A SIDE THE POSSIBLE PAST OF THE SKULLKNIGHT RELATED TO GAISERIC AND THE EMPIRE OF THE SAME one, I PREFER TO KNOW BUT ABOUT THE PRESENT OF THIS PERSONAGE AND ITS WEIGHT IN THE HISTORY.

FOR MY SKULLKNIGHT HAS BUT THE PAPER OF A TEACHER, AN INITIATOR TO GATT IN THE ROAD THAT SHOULD FOLLOW, ORIENTING IT WHEN he HAVE NEED TO DO IT AND INDICATING CERTAIN FRAGMENTS OF THE PAST THAT SO MUCH BELONG TO DISCOVER THE FUTURE OF THE PROTAGONISTS. I DO NOT THINK THAT he BE THE SKULLKNIGHT THE ONE THAT DEFEAT TO THE HAND OF GOD, BUT WELL, THE he WAS EXPECTING AND PREPARING THE ROAD FOR SOMEONE BUT, (TO BE IN THIS CASE GATT THE CHOSEN one?) Or BUT SIMPLE he OBSERVES THE COURSE OF THE EVENTS AND WAIT THE BIGGEST OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE REVENGE

m1012.jpg

ALTHOUGH IF REVENGE WENT TO TAKE BECAUSE IT SALVARIA THE LIFE TO RICKERT? DESPUES OF ALL THE WAS NOT GOING TO KNOW THAT THE ESTARIA NEARBY WHEN RESCATA TO GATT AND CASKA OF THE RITUAL OF SACRIFICE

m1303.jpg

And IT TWO TIMES AGO NOT they have been ASKED WHERE is DIRECTED SKULLKNIGHT DESPUES OF EATING BEHELIT, OR ORIENTING TO GATT IN ITS " TASK"

THANK YOU

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Yeah... I have to agree with that. Skull Knight is not the one who is 'fated to'/will destroy the God Hand. He's more likely to be the one that prepares the way for Gatts.

But seriously... he do seem to save people when he gets the chance, so whatever he is he's not heartless. If otherwise, why save Rickert and Luca? Or perhaps they have some future use for Gatts... after all he seems to know a fair amoung of the future. And Rickert has already accepted Godo's mantle and become the armorer of Gatts. So saving him made sense. But Luca? What role will she play then? What use will she be of to Gatts? (or Casca for that matter, what is good for Casca is good for Gatts). I certainly hope she will come back, and if Skull Knight is paving the road for Gatts, then there must be a reason she saved her! So I can hope again!

Asir

that facil is to die, that dificil is to be born
Tambien save to luca up? (Who save then to Joachim, when key to the abyss? was the apostle behelit?) my belief but idealistic is that the Skullknight to the end of accounts pleases (to times) of helping to who they need it but, (something asi as a good man go!) in short, is possible that saved them as your say, because tendran weight in the future of the events. Someone it knows as itself edge inside the Skullknight? the careta if they are given as much as has a remache raising it, already itself that is alone as a species of decoration, but, perhaps habra something inside?

thanks by entering to my section

P

pathfinder

I've heard that skullknight and guts actually are the same person as the knight also has an eleven aura....well, maybe it's just rumor.

I certainly hope she will come back, and if Skull Knight is paving the road for Gatts, then there must be a reason she saved her! So I can hope again!

Humm... the Skull Knight was following the Egg Apostle when he saved Luca, so I'm really not sure he _wanted_ to save her specifically. :-/
Also, I think that Luca and Nina were the "Jill"/"Rita" of the Seitansai no Shô"... No to be seen again. I may be wrong, of course. :)

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Yeah... I have to agree with that. Skull Knight is not the one who is 'fated to'/will destroy the God Hand. He's more likely to be the one that prepares the way for Gatts.

But seriously... he do seem to save people when he gets the chance, so whatever he is he's not heartless. If otherwise, why save Rickert and Luca? Or perhaps they have some future use for Gatts... after all he seems to know a fair amoung of the future. And Rickert has already accepted Godo's mantle and become the armorer of Gatts. So saving him made sense. But Luca? What role will she play then? What use will she be of to Gatts? (or Casca for that matter, what is good for Casca is good for Gatts). I certainly hope she will come back, and if Skull Knight is paving the road for Gatts, then there must be a reason she saved her! So I can hope again!
But why Gatts of all people?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Regardless of Skullknights and Guts eventual actions, the point is that they do (and are able) to fight against God Hand.

But why Gatts of all people?
Because it couldnt have been Corkas or Emporer Ganon...

W

waqas786uk

'Cause he's the main character.

*sigh*

It would be nice though to see corkas kicking some butt for a change.

hmm, perhaps I should write some fanfiction on the subject...

maybe not.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
'Cause he's the main character.
Exactly, but since Skully does not read Young Animal he cannot know that doesn't he? So he must have some important reason of his own, and when we will be privy to that.....

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Exactly, but since Skully does not read Young Animal he cannot know that doesn't he? So he must have some important reason of his own, and when we will be privy to that.....
Your icon makes me want to shoot you...

Skully's draw to Guts will probably never be explained, but honestly...isnt it a little self-explanatory? He was te catalyst for Griffiths downfall...

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
*sigh*

It would be nice though to see corkas kicking some butt for a change.

hmm, perhaps I should write some fanfiction on the subject...

maybe not.

Carcas... I mean Corkus :D reminds me of this cocksucker at work. Just as annoying and just as bragadocious. Oh well. He was quite a character none the less.

M

Marcus

The mixture of caps, portuguese and english makes my eyes hurt to read ;)

Top Bottom