Uncle Saddam's Place.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/06/21/saddam.guards.ap/index.html

Saddam was friendly toward his young guards and sometimes offered fatherly advice. When O'Shea told him he was not married, Saddam "started telling me what to do," recalled the soldier. "He was like, 'You gotta find a good woman. Not too smart, not too dumb. Not too old, not too young. One that can cook and clean."'

Then he smiled, made what O'Shea interpreted as a "spanking" gesture, laughed and went back to doing his laundry in the sink.

Saddam preferred Raisin Bran Crunch for breakfast, telling O'Shea, "No Froot Loops." He ate fish and chicken but refused beef.

For a time his favorite snack was Cheetos, and when that ran out, Saddam would "get grumpy," the story said. One day, guards substituted Doritos corn chips, and Saddam forgot about Cheetos. "He'd eat a family size bag of Doritos in 10 minutes," Dawson said.

Christ, this shit is fucking better than theonion! ;D

Yeah I saw this on the news.

"He was like, 'You gotta find a good woman. Not too smart, not too dumb. Not too old, not too young. One that can cook and clean."'

I loved this comment of his gotta agree with him. Plus I really like Doritos and hate Fruit Loops what a shitty cereal it is.

He needs to wear boxers though.  :-\

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Its all part of his mind fuck games. Its one of the basic things they teach you when captured by the enemy. Make friends with them... make them think, "He even though he has killed tons of people, he doesnt seem THAT bad."

The dude knows what the fuck is going on and he is going on it. I am pretty sure he knows how much america relies on fucking media and is using this to his advantage.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Its all part of his mind fuck games. Its one of the basic things they teach you when captured by the enemy. Make friends with them... make them think, "He even though he has killed tons of people, he doesnt seem THAT bad."

You're just jealous.

Kakkoii_Guts said:
I would love to hang out with him.  He seems like a really great guy.

Yeah his someone that you can kick back with have a couple of beers and watch the sports with. Don't be hating SaiyajinNoOuji. :p

That was hilarious.... also I hear in prison he gets all the junk food he wants.... they go easy on him...

Heh...cause they know when they turn him over to the Iraqi people they are gonna rip him apart.
Btw...The name's clay...been browsin the forums at work and decided to sign up, nice to meet ya'll.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Yo Clay, welcome to the board.

Gremlin said:
Heh...cause they know when they turn him over to the Iraqi people they are gonna rip him apart.

Or he simply dissapears. ;)

Then he can be presumed dead or we can hunt him like all those other guys we can't catch, but we always seem to get their "most important" lieutenants, coincidentally the same day a bunch of our troops die.

Top Bottom