Which of God Hands do you want to be reborn?

puella

Berserk forever
If you got the power to make one of God Hands reborn into human being, who would you be most likely to pick up?
methinks, absolutely Slann!!
because there are two positive effects for men and women in reborn Slann.
First, I am entirely fed up with most of female characters in berserk because they are always too lovely, nearly-raped, weak,innocent,blahblahblah and even blubberer.
In short, I think girls are too typical as we've seen in many other mangas.
So I expect reborn Slann to stir the calm water(a metaphor of boring female characters).
8) I've always waited a female character who I've never met.
Second ,for men, as Slann's two melon-sized enormous parts of body(?) are too gorgeous to be confined in such a bat-cage, reborn Slann's dazzling sexuality is truly expected. I bet Caska,our poor hottest chick never come up with Slann's.
If Slann should be one of God Hands forever, we won't see her have sex. it makes me so sorry. :'(
In addition to two, I'm sure Slann will cause the manga to be more interesting.

R

Rufus

i would liek the guy who doesnt talk because if someone slapped him i would wanna see him say somthing or if like mabey a dog started pissing on his leg i would wanans ee if he talks.....yes

puella

Berserk forever
i would liek the guy who doesnt talk because if someone slapped him i would wanna see him say somthing or if like mabey a dog started pissing on his leg i would wanans ee if he talks.....yes
pretty good!! -__-;;

R

Rufus

what do you think would happen if *i forget names* the leader of the godhand was reborn and he had his brain all expsoed still and a bee stung him?

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
I'd Turn Slan human so I could bang her. Just stating the Obvious (What? I'd turn her human so she can just mow my lawn? ::) ). After that I'd book her on the Howard Stern Show were she'd drive Howard crazy with her frank sexual talk. then I'd have her seduce Bill Gates where I would take photo's of him in compromising positions and black mail him for a cool billion. He wouldn't mind because if his wife found out he'd lose more than a billion ;D ;D ;D.

Void I would have stand next to my car. His mere pressence alone would'nt make people come near the damn thing. He'd be my "Alfred" for lack of a better term.

puella

Berserk forever
then I'd have her seduce Bill Gates where I would take photo's of him in compromising positions and black mail him for a cool billion. He wouldn't mind because if his wife found out he'd lose more than a billion ;D ;D ;D.
good idea! but I think Bill Gates won't flicker an eyelash even if he lost more than a billion. because he can get it(?) back by any means he wants. or just disposing one private island.

bytheway)I'd want to make Void my chauffeur.
None of Policemen would get a ticket from him.

wunwong

NOw...To gEt mY hANds uNstUcK.....
I would like Void to be reborn, just so i can tape him doing a Rubics cube!! It would be cool to just watch a guy with his brains exposed doing puzzles, and getting frustrated by them ;D. If not Void, Slann would be nice to have around....those snakes on top of her head would make her an instant celebrity!! She can start a cult and rake in millions hehe.

Gutts

I love YaBB!
....those snakes on top of her head would make her an instant celebrity!!

Are you sure you're not thinking about some of her other
body parts? ;D

If one of the God Hand were reborn, how can you be sure they'd look like they do in God Hand form? Griffith reborn (i've only seen pics not read the arc yet) doesn't look like the Femto at all! Femto was hugely-built machine, Griffith looks like he did before he became Femto. Slann, Void, and the others might look different too...

puella

Berserk forever
If one of the God Hand were reborn, how can you be sure they'd look like they do in God Hand form? Griffith reborn (i've only seen pics not read the arc yet) doesn't look like the Femto at all! Femto was hugely-built machine, Griffith looks like he did before he became Femto. Slann, Void, and the others might look different too...
Well,good point but I think their trait shouldn't be changeable.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Gutts's not really wrong, and if Puella's right too....
So, Kenoh-Sama you'll be disappointed if you make come back a Slann with the apparence Fishbomb(so many persons involved in my post :eek: )give her : "the thonfish gonna rape me, my God !!" ;D

I'd like to see Void physically, maybe could he thus resolves his problem with Skully ( whether they made one Gaisseric long time ago or not ....).I'd take with me to frighten kids ( hopeful he'd keep a part of his ugly-so-beautiful look ).
I think just now, if he's the one who with Skully was Gaisseric, then he could'nt be in a physical form ever, and he'd hate Skully for the fact that he'd be emrisonned in his non-body...... :eek:

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
If you got the power to make one of God Hands reborn into human being, who would you be most likely to pick up?
methinks, absolutely Slann!!
because there are two positive effects for men and women in reborn Slann.
First, I am entirely fed up with most of female characters in berserk because they are always too lovely, nearly-raped, weak,innocent,blahblahblah and even blubberer.
In short, I think girls are too typical as we've seen in many other mangas.
So I expect reborn Slann to stir the calm water(a metaphor of boring female characters).
8) I've always waited a female character who I've never met.
Second ,for men, as Slann's two melon-sized enormous parts of body(?) are too gorgeous to be confined in such a bat-cage, reborn Slann's dazzling sexuality is truly expected. I bet Caska,our poor hottest chick never come up with Slann's.
If Slann should be one of God Hands forever, we won't see her have sex. it makes me so sorry. :'(
In addition to two, I'm sure Slann will cause the manga to be more interesting.
Part one : a great italian writer of comics books, alas recently deceased, used say that in comics women caracters are at their best when used how antagonists of the hero ( and I agree) so I also think that, maybe, she could be a better choice than Griffith. But Griffith loves our hero so we could count him how almost a woman.
Part two the "hottest chick"is not Caska, is Farnese  
Part tree so what: sometimes is better dream than see and if Slann is so hot it is because everyone knows that no one will do it with her and never will (Unless she is in playing mood , but then I do not know what could really happen and I do not offer myself volontair  to discover it .I leave it at soul plus corageous,or incoscient than me,she is not a god hand for her smile you know)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I think just now, if he's the one who with Skully was Gaisseric, then he could'nt be in a physical form ever, and he'd hate Skully for the fact that he'd be emrisonned in his non-body...... :eek:
You know, Ive heard this theory time and time again (Skully being Gaiserics body and Void being Gaiserics spirit) and I just REALLY dont understand what you're basing it on?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I could understand it if Femto were still around, but he isn't. ;D

-Griffith

P.S. It would be quite a twist if it was revealed that Femto in fact still exists in the other world, would have surprised me up until now.

I still don't understand how Femto's powers (or some) transfered to the reborn Griffith. If he had all his powers it would seem he would have no need for an army but then again he probably needs to act "normal" in order to win over the people of Midland.

Walter, is that the Hitman: Codename 47 guy?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I still don't understand how Femto's powers (or some) transfered to the reborn Griffith. If he had all his powers it would seem he would have no need for an army but then again he probably needs to act "normal" in order to win over the people of Midland.
Well I dont claim that its not mysterious, but do we really question exactly HOW the god hand have powers in the first place? I should hope not... its a fiction, not a scientific disertation.

Something I noticed in chapter 194 is that Griffith in human form is indeed weak. Notice where he is actually "hiding". Its beyond a narrow rocky passage, hidden from view, and then he has Zodd to guard him... Its almost as if hes expecting a 'special someone' to attack.

Griffith DOES have powers though. Check out chapter 182, where Griffith saves Casca. He crosses about 30 meters in seconds. Then theres the 'arrows all missing him' thing. Personally I just think he has Fate on his side, and thats an asset if I ever heard it.
Walter, is that the Hitman: Codename 47 guy?
Yep! Glad you noticed. The sequel is coming in March and Im ridiculously excited about it. Hitman was one of the most underrated games of all time.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
in fact, i didn't thought about Femto ( as you've done griffith ) and it destroys that theory about Gaisseric, though we don't know what happened to him
in a nutshell, maybe would it be better to stop the Gaisseric topic and hope that miura is going to enlight it as soon as possible

about Griffith, it's true we don't know if he's more Griffith or Femto-like ( in mind it seems Griffith, but what is he able to do, how mortal is he ? ??? )if you have some clues, it'd be nice

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
about Griffith, it's true we don't know if he's more Griffith or Femto-like ( in mind it seems Griffith, but what is he able to do, how mortal is he ? ??? )if you have some clues, it'd be nice
I dont mean to bring up old debates, but...Griffith and Femto are the same. (Bring it on White Hawk)

Top Bottom