The Best Outtakes

BlackSwordsman

I MUST BREAK YOU!
Yeah I'd say two and then...Maybe 5. I wanna see 6 that's coming out next week. The last one... I wanna here how the dub guys do with the whole eclipse. If Voids voice is the announcers voice like in the Japanese that would be cool. That dudes voice has a freaky sound to it.

guts the hawk

3713^!^3 B0^!^
yeah, the announcer ones were pretty funny, then tere way the one with beavis and butthead, "that dudes holdin a gnad!"

any of the ones where griffith sings are pretty funny, cause they usually go with the story ("griffith, why?" "cause im just a girl, who cant say no. cant seem to say it at all!!!!"", or right along with the anime ("and i dont really wanna g, very much farther")

the second and fifth discs were some of the best outtakes though. all though on te fourth, when gatsu goes up to caska with the sword from *SPOILERS* zoddo and says "hey, check out my horse headder cutter offer thing!"

those were some of my favorites,

"my love for you...is like a truck BERSERKER....would you like to making fuck...BERSERKER....."
"did you just say, 'making fuck?'"

i almot shit myself laughing at that

P

psymont

i dont really wanna go
very much farther
i dont wont to go
where you wont follow

lyrker

What fools these mortals be!
guts the hawk said:
"my love for you...is like a truck BERSERKER....would you like to making fuck...BERSERKER....."

That's my favorite, hands-down. Brought back memories of the film 'Clerks' and destroyed what was, in the series, a very touching moment - all in one swell foop.

I laughed till my sides hurt and then grunted the 'song' at my SO for the rest of the evening.

jp

I'm a llama!
i thought they were ok... the announcer guy and Femto were the only really funny ones though. :-\

although Casca did have her moment as Griffith's wife... ;D

BlackSwordsman

I MUST BREAK YOU!
jp said:
i thought they were ok... the announcer guy and Femto were the only really funny ones though. :-\

although Casca did have her moment as Griffith's wife... ;D

yeah... Who are you? I am Batman.

Markaveli63

I don't love YaBB 1G - SP1!
I liked the one with Guts, when he was talking to Casca about her menstruating... I believe it was disc 3 or 4.

"You women... always with your problem. Always menstruating... STOP IT!!!" (something like that)

Pretty lame, but that's probably why I liked it.

I like 5 the best. If I remember correctly, that has the outtake where Guts talks like Arnold Schwartzenager (sp?). The rest on there made me laugh so much as well, although I haven't watched them since the dvd first was released. The announcer ones are always funny though.

jp

I'm a llama!
"oohhh... i am the Hand of God... boogity boogity boo!!!!"

"what is that thing? no really... ive never seen the show"

;D announcer guy is classic.

Filthy Wretch

UHH FUUHHHH
In this world where there is no water
one needs moisturizer for his right hand
try red ball the lubriderm for demons
buy it now... or die

Grendel

Now with gratuitous alien nudity!
Life ain't nothin but money and bitches.

Oops my ghetto slipped out.

Those and griffith singing are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head

TheBlackSwordsman

I can't fight this dark demon within me any longer
hey don't forget about volume 3's... When Griffith called minister Foss Mini-Me.. lmao. that one was great...

number18

a sci-fi bitch
Geeeeeez, so many funny outtakes.

My favorite from the 6th DVD was when Griffith started singing the song from the Little Mermaid. OMG I was laughing so hard...the Little Mermaid used to be one of my fave movie's as a kid for some reason. The moisturizer for demons thing was hilarious.

And my other faves include:
-all my base are belong to them!
- come here mini me.
- I'm just a girl who can't say no!
- the beavis and butthead outtakes
- the arnold outtakes - HILARIOUS!!!
- caska running, before i make it in my pants!

and a whole bunch of others that I can't remember...

Kaminari

This pic scrolls no lower, because God hates you
Favorites....

...Disc 5 I believe(?).

'll hunt you down & keeeel yoou! Ruuuuuuun! Do it now! Get to the chopppa!!!" ...something like that. I cried. My best friend, bro & I still randomly impersonate it.

YAY! Definately one of the best

"You women... always with your problem. Always menstruating... STOP IT!!!"

Hahaa! It's just so...stupid! & blatantly so. Great nontheless.

In this world where there is no water
one needs moisturizer for his right hand
try red ball the lubriderm for demons
buy it now... or die"

Yep, announcer guy is a demi-god...Boogity boogity boo!

& of course...Griffith, going musical. Omg...That's just classic. :D

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
I think the one in volume six where Guts is pounding on the fist with Griffith in side, and he slams the knife down and his voice sounds like it cracks is the funniest. I also enjoy the Griffith singing ones, I memorized all the songs and sing them constantly, at times even downloading the actual songs off Kazaa and then learning them by heart...ahem. Any ones where Guts's voice actor acts stupid is great.

Get to tha CHOOOOPPPPAAAA!!!!

and "Bizitch please dont hate the player hate the game.. ahhahahahahaha who LET the dog's out"
the way the counsel members say it is to fuckin funny

xChrisx

I'm a llama!
I only have the first 3 discs so far but my favourite outtakes are on disc 2.

Definately "I don't really wanna go very much *SMACK* farther*

And when Gatts goes in to fight Zodd on his own and he says something like "I will take care of this, alone" and Gaston looks on and says "I love him". The look on his face is priceless.

Top Bottom