The Role of a New Character...

We all know that at some point Kentarou Miura is going to introduce the character of SAM into Berser

• Sam is the ultimate strong one.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Sam vanquishes the Beast and merges with Guts' psyche, making him the ultimate strong one.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Sam defeats the Kushans and their leader, Ganishka, making him the ultimate strong one.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Sam defeats Griffith and marries Princess Charlotte, making him the ultimate strong one.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Hideo

Its not my fault, its a hardware problem.
Hmm. I think none of the above. Did it even cross your mind, that Sam could be female? Meaby he "kills" the Beast, and falls in love with Guts, and go down in flames? But i still think he could be a bad guy, too. If hes a male, he will probably duel with Guts, and join his army.
Well, only Miura knows, ask him.

Hideo

Its not my fault, its a hardware problem.
Well, if you say so, Miura :D But probably right you are, my young apprentice.
Yeah. Right. I will not take action on this until this carries some fruit.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hideo said:
Well, if you say so, Miura :D But probably right you are

There's no "probably" here. You just don't know what this is all about (Sparnage's dog). It's not a big deal in itself, but there's no point in pretending otherwise. Besides, a simple search about Sam on the forum would allow you to understand the joke. ;)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
IgnusDei said:
wait..whaaaa? what's this about a new character? when was this announced? i'm lost here!

He meant Sam, Sparnage's dog, as I said in the post just above yours. It's just a joke.

Top Bottom