Lord! make them get back

puella

Berserk forever
just imagine.
One day Puck finds out strange box by accident.
A phrase "never open" is carved on it.
but our curious elf can't resist his curiosity and open it finally.
Then, abracadabra! somebody died or disappeared in berserk before comes up!!

haha~
My question is " whose comingback you want to see ?"
Berserk had too many gorgeous characters so that I miss them so much.
for me;
1) Wild
2) Judeau ,Corkus, Pippin
3) Roshinu
4) Jill
5) Luca and Jerome

*** and I still wait for Theresia coming back. ;D

If Berserk is Hollywood movie, they can come back any time.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
just imagine.

haha~
for me;
1) Wild
3) Roshinu
4) Jill
5) Luca and Jerome

If Berserk is Hollywood movie, they can come back  any time.
i guess i d like boscogne coming back and showing up in a battle where he can die a more prideful death!

I m waiting for theresia too.*g*

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
just imagine.

haha~
for me;
1) Wild
3) Roshinu
4) Jill
5) Luca and Jerome

If Berserk is Hollywood movie, they can come back  any time.

Hard to say. Most of the characters have served their purpose. Theresia is the only loose end I want to see taken care of. Charolette is another one I want to see again. Seeing her again with Griffith reincarnate would be a great scene.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I' m kinda disappointed about Godo's death. :'(
We saw him give Gats his Dragon Slayer and , though we saw him sometime thanx to Rickert and Erica , he die.
I think I'm not very persuasing ( quite of bad arguments, that is to say no argue at all ) but I'll hope someone'll understand my feeling....

Well ... Minister Foss was cool too

And....I miss Femto the Great ( he's nor called like that but I dont care ok? :p )

ps : You'll see post by post that I speak english as well as a frog ( hehe i'm french ) :-[

puella

Berserk forever
I' m kinda disappointed about Godo's death. :'(
We saw him give Gats his Dragon Slayer and , though we saw him sometime thanx to Rickert and Erica , he die.
I think Goddo is the only one who died a happy death in berserk.

I think I'm not very persuasing ( quite of bad arguments, that is to say no argue at all ) but I'll hope someone'll understand my  feeling....

Well ... Minister Foss was cool too

And....I miss Femto the Great ( he's nor called like that but I dont care ok? :p )
absolutely god damn me ,too. yours are very persuading.
ps : You'll see post by post that I speak english as well as a frog ( hehe i'm french )  
ho~ Olivier must be happy to see you.
hey, why don't you guys give me a good French wine?

you know, my English is just like lizard but I've been managing a communication with people here. :-[
and actually you speak English very well.  

puella

Berserk forever
Who said he died? He was pretty much alive in volume 17.
I think he's right because my topic is about those who don't show up any more in berserk, not just for the dead. :)

puella

Berserk forever
Thanx Puella ::)

But Olivier was sadly right, coz i dont own the vol17

Dont beat me
haha~ then how could Olivier know you don't have vol.17? ;D
he knows everything?   :eek: :eek:

***it's a joke but Olivier is our walking dictionary.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I've already noticed about his omniscience :D

Back to ur topic, I 's wondering how 'll react Guts if Gambino 'd come back ?

Ur comments ... ???

maximus

Back to ur topic, I 's wondering how 'll react Guts if Gambino 'd come back ?

Ur comments ... ???
puh..that d be tough!
after any attempt of explaining fails,
i guess guts would have to kill him again!
no long comeback!

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Don't you think Guts's maturity could make him more pondered ( i don't if the term exists .... :-/ ) about this situation?
Things done are done
Though he doesn't forgive Griffith , mightbe he'd consider Gambino differently ( he's kind of a father for him )
That make me afraid you'd right, in the sense Guts wouldn't really progress ( he's a lil short thinker when he got issues 'bout his relatives :'( ;D

puella

Berserk forever
Don't you think Guts's maturity could make him more pondered ( i don't if the term exists .... :-/ ) about this situation?
Things done are done
Though he doesn't forgive Griffith , mightbe he'd consider Gambino differently ( he's kind of a father for him )
That make me afraid you'd right, in the sense Guts wouldn't really progress ( he's a lil short thinker when he got issues 'bout his relatives :'( ;D
good hit! I agree :-*
I am sure Guts regrets killing his actual father Gambino and wishes Gambino can get back to him unconciously.
So if Gambino could be alive, this is very happy thing for Guts.
Then Guts takes a good care of Gambino however harsh Gambino does to Guts.
Guts' miserable childhood always makes me so impressed.
and furthermore when Guts takes care of insane Caska, this reminds me of his affection for Gambino a long time ago.
I do wish Gambino gets back to Guts!!

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Indeed, Gambino has made him who he is. He surely doesn't remember of Sys, and owe his fights's skills to Gambino.
Leider ( i think Maximus'll understand ::) ) he owes him too the night he had to pass with Donovan. But that forges him too, his chilly behaviour seen during his first years within the taka no dan his due to that very night and the others he endure ( who'd liked to be at his place when he killed self-defensly Gambino and had to fugere by horse the ones who wanted to kill him in revenge ) .I'd say that since Gambino's death, and during several years, he lived harder than he did, and regretted time when he fought with him on battlefields ( before he lost his legs, hence perhaps made Guts fought at his best as to not ever be injured )

maximus

Don't you think Guts's maturity could make him more pondered  about this situation?
I agree!
Things done are done
That make me afraid you'd right, in the sense Guts wouldn't really progress
I too think that Guts would forgive him(always thought that!)
but in this case i think guts isn t the problem but Gambino is!!!
So Guts would be really happy to see him again and d like to clear things up,however what i tried to express with my recent post was that Gambino is not interested in making contact to guts.
but he might even try really hard to kill Guts.
He is a men filled with pride and he never has been happy with young guts.
He really hated and was even afraid of him!thats why he called him the child of the devil himself.He really would have done everything to get rid of this child that didn t fit into his dream at all.
Ones his great pride was hurt it was over,and he will never be able to forgive guts.

thats why i wrote:

puh..that d be tough!                                                       (if gambino returns)

after any attempt of explaining fails,                         (gambino just refuses to talk)

I guess guts would have to kill him again!   (if he wouldn tgambino ´will kill him)

no long comeback!                          (would be just a replay of earlier volume)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I totally agree

I thought of Guts's reacts and no Gambino's one
indeed, could Gambino one day be proud of his son, even he saves the world from ....from what he wants to save it :p I'm not gonna to retake your words, but i'd say that the killing-by-Guts was the point of non-retour of his hate for Guts ( kinda understandable )

maximus

I totally agree

I thought of Guts's reacts and no Gambino's one
indeed, could Gambino one day be proud of his son, even he saves the world from ....from what he wants to save it
I guess he can t or has the will to.besides he always saw little guts more as an opponent than as a son!
the killing-by-Guts was the point of non-retour of his hate for Guts
thats the point!

Kenoh-Sama

I guess he can t or has the will to.besides he always saw little guts more as an opponent than as a son!
thats the point!

As competition too. I think Guts just wishes the whole thing never happened. I don't think he hold ill will towards him. He regrets killing him. Those nightmares he had when the series first started shows that it weighs heavily on him. I don't think he has those nightmares anymore. He has new ones to worry about.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
agree
that's the way of man : hate tainted love for father ( indeed Shizu was no more to accomplish Gatsu's complex of Oedipe ) and "worryness" for child ( indeed Guts doesn't want Griffith to go out without his will, moreover with tough bad guys aka apostles :D) In fact, we could say Guts isn't a common person familialy

i was wondering how differnet would be Guts if Shizu hadn't die from plague ( terribles days in this time, i actually think of its place in the 14th century, the plagues there as one clue )

Kenoh-Sama

agree
that's the way of man : hate tainted love for father ( indeed Shizu was no more to accomplish Gatsu's complex of Oedipe ) and "worryness" for child ( indeed Guts doesn't want Griffith to go out without his will, moreover with tough bad guys aka apostles  :D) In fact, we could say Guts isn't a common person familialy

i was wondering how differnet would be Guts if Shizu hadn't die from plague ( terribles days in this time, i actually think of its place in the 14th century, the plagues there as one clue )

Now that is interesting. A mothers infuence on him could have radically alterd his current life. He would not have been subjected to Donovan I'm sure. He would have been shown love and compassion and probably self expression. Things that he finds difficult to do now.

But then again.....

Instead of being blamed for Gambino's murder he could blamed for killing both his parents. This is Guts here so things tend to end up negatively no matter what way you slice it.

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
Now that is interesting. A mothers infuence on him could have radically alterd his current life. He would not have been subjected to Donovan I'm sure. He would have been shown love and compassion and probably self expression. Things that he finds difficult to do now.

and he would've been MAUDLIN and WEAK *arg* like that PATHETIC caska ;D

edit: this is sarcasm

Lliugusamui

around the corner
i don't think so he'd have been pathethic at all
even though Shizu 'd have made Guts learn compassion and all the mother's stuff, it doesn't stop the nature of Guts. And surely Gambino would have taken him for battlefields like he did, though Shizu 'd not have agreed : it's warrior ( and by extansion man's ) fate.

Thus we're talking about parents, I don't remember if Griffith's are known and who they were ( i think i'm beat-seeking with this, but...whatever you say :p )

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Please don't ask this.There is the serious risk that Marvel does buy the rights of  berserk(the italian Marvel branch is, in Italy, the publisher of berserk) And then everyone will come back ten minutes flat after he/she/it died. Fear not true belevier Gutts killed only the gemini brother of Zood.Because you asked it Judd was conserved in suspended animation in the stomach of a apostle and so on and on and on....

Lliugusamui

around the corner
excuse me, i didn't know the existence of this problem
but... i don't know what i have to add to that :-/
mmm...rat crap... "judeau stay in its stomach, damnit !"

Top Bottom