Giggitygiggitygiggity gig!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
UPDATE:

Thanks to its abuse, the following rule has been changed. Any further use of Quagmire emoticon will get you quarantined for 1 month.

You can thank this thread:

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=4507.50

and this guy:
http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3148.msg95700#msg95700

OFFICIAL GIGGITY FANLISTING:

Walter said:
:giggity:
New smiley guys =)
Walter said:
:giggity: :giggity: :giggity: :giggity: :giggity: :giggity: :giggity: :giggity: :giggity: :giggity:
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Alright! :giggity:
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
How old is Schierke? 12... 18!!??? Ohhhhhh right! :giggity:
grendelrt said:
Thanks Aazealh on a totally unrelated note, when did this get add :giggity: hahaahha
Samu2aiMugen said:
Enjoy :giggity:
Koobze said:
(picturing Casca) I ain't never done it with a Spanish chick before. OH-LAY!! :giggity:
Tell Me Why said:
If Guts' hair turns white then he won't be able to pick up all the hot chicks! :giggity:
lost to me said:
awsome, ure the bomb boss. :giggity: :giggity: :giggity:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Samu2aiMugen said:
i know i haven't been doing Berserk colors for awhile...here is my last BR color for a while...... :giggity:

http://home.comcast.net/~samu2ai/brchap/206_207.jpg

Enjoy :giggity:

Welcome to the club of negative post count (well, it'll just go back to 0).

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Headless Death said:
Would a negetive post count be possible?

It was before, some people have had negative post counts on this very board. However with the recent upgrades of SMF, negative or alphanumeric post counts don't appear to be possible anymore, they automatically revert to zero. Only positive integers are allowed.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
oooh.... no more postcounts of "a lot" :p
My favorite emoticon was allways the demon smiley... doesn't seem to exist anywhere anymore though, it was: ">:D"

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Majin Tenshi said:
My favorite emoticon was allways the demon smiley... doesn't seem to exist anywhere anymore though, it was: ">:D"

Yeah, it was disabled.

Majin Tenshi said:
oooh.... no more postcounts of "a lot" :p
This one?
icontwisted8jh.gif

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Aazealh said:
PS: Now what's the plan? ::)
Maybe you could do creative custom titling for those who should have a negative post count. XD

Or have a custom title saying how far in debt they are, then each time the make it to 50, subtract it from their debt and start them anew at 0.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Headless Death said:
Maybe you could do creative custom titling for those who should have a negative post count. XD

Or have a custom title saying how far in debt they are, then each time the make it to 50, subtract it from their debt and start them anew at 0.

That seems kinda complicated for something that is not that funny.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
finaly one of my fav family guy charters its my #1 show so funney r ther any boondox saints emoticons thats my faverite movie! soo good! thx walther og, and where r th chapterscan?
willemFACE2 copy2.gif
giogitygigeoy!lol

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
That seems kinda complicated for something that is not that funny.

Yeah, just announce that they are in debt and claim custody of their, likely unborn, children. Or at least their first.

Out of curiosity why not have Berserk emo icons?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Rage Incarnate said:
Yeah, just announce that they are in debt and claim custody of their, likely unborn, children.  Or at least their first.

Out of curiosity why not have Berserk emo icons?

Berserk aint emo dude... well Serpico is totaly emo. :'(

Top Bottom