Series of Explosions in London

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Idealism is the gift of the young and young at heart. Stop wasting it on the trashcan section of a bbs devoted to a Japanese comic book, go write your respective politicians concerning your feelings, back it up with your vote (many of you are DAMN lucky to even have one.) and stop the pointless bickering! :zodd:

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
That answer is to general
You asked a general question

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
but say we do deal with our side that you speak of, how do you deal with the others that use themselves as martrys?
Only that would be the greates step towards peace.
Then, most propably, you would have no martyrs at your soil, IMO. See, all the neutral states for example have no martyrs.
So, this eventually means that the problem dear Saya, eventually is resources. Just that.
And if you want peace you should aim for a more equal distribution of resources or their use among people.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
TRASHCAN said:
Idealism is the gift of the young and young at heart. Stop wasting it on the trashcan section of a bbs devoted to a Japanese comic book

I'm getting tired of this trashcan trend. :puck: So Trashcan yourself, neener-neener-neener!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
hulk.jpg

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
xechnao said:
You asked a general question

Only that would be the greates step towards peace.
Then, most propably, you would have no martyrs at your soil, IMO. See, all the neutral states for example have no martyrs.
So, this eventually means that the problem dear Saya, eventually is resources. Just that.
And if you want peace you should aim for a more equal distribution of resources or their use among people.
So what your basically saying is that you have no idea on how to do this but you continue to preach it. Ok I understand. I asked for a specific way and you dont give me anything other then, well if you get rid of your extrimsts, world peace will reign. Do you really think the extremists would stop if the U.S. and other western countries were to leave them alone? Dude, you are a dreamer, but in a bad way.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
So what your basically saying is that you have no idea on how to do this but you continue to preach it. Ok I understand. I asked for a specific way and you dont give me anything other then, well if you get rid of your extrimsts, world peace will reign. Do you really think the extremists would stop if the U.S. and other western countries were to leave them alone? Dude, you are a dreamer, but in a bad way.

So what I say about equal distribution of resources and what they offer, according to you, is having no idea or dreaming in a bad way.
Ok, I see. ::)

SaiyajinNoOuji

Do you really think, that the extrimsts in the middle east or any where else are going to quit, just because the western nations get out of their way. Do you really think that?

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Do you really think, that the extrimsts in the middle east or any where else are going to quit, just because the western nations get out of their way. Do you really think that?

Probably not, but it would remove the majority of soft support for terrorism and isolate the extremists in those countries. Would it immediately end terrorism around the world? No, but it would severely reduce the supply of willing would-be-martyrs and the cash flow to the terrorists.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:

You don't want to understand. Getting out of ones way means share what there is to share with him.

Anyway, I really want to ask you, when did Iraq bothered the western nations? With their WMDs perhaps or their attack on the WTC?
US goverment says that the terrorists are over there and you fight them there now. But were there before? Do you know that terrorist attacks have increased every year since the iraqi invasion?
Or do you perhaps believe that Chechens achieved their strikes all by themselves?

SaiyajinNoOuji

xechnao said:
You don't want to understand. Getting out of ones way means share what there is to share with him.

Anyway, I really want to ask you, when did Iraq bothered the western nations? With their WMDs perhaps or their attack on the WTC?
US goverment says that the terrorists are over there and you fight them there now. But were there before? Do you know that terrorist attacks have increased every year since the iraqi invasion?
Or do you perhaps believe that Chechens achieved their strikes all by themselves?
Now your trying to specify just a singluar nation. Im talking about that general area, iraq, Iran, all of them places. As to when did they bother us, well how about the place take over where they beat and killed american soldiers. How about the Bus bombing on a marine corps barrecks that killed many young men. I know that wasnt from the middle east but they are all extrimists.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Now your trying to specify just a singluar nation. Im talking about that general area, iraq, Iran, all of them places. As to when did they bother us, well how about the place take over where they beat and killed american soldiers. How about the Bus bombing on a marine corps barrecks that killed many young men. I know that wasnt from the middle east but they are all extrimists.

Reassuming, because I see no end to this.
You talk about iraq, iran, other places.
And I answered you about Iraq allready, so why do you include it in this list again?
If you want more specific answers you have to see things more specifically.

This is point 1.
Point 2 is what do you want to do.

So, suppose it's you, Saya, in charge, then:
You make the policy you want. Now, there is a group of people (scientists, advisors, CIA directors, media that are on your side) that they deal with this, which means that they analize the data and give you the solutions you want.
So, to make it more clear, there are more solutions. The ones you ask and accept are the ones that your policy defines. What is a policy? Policy is who you want to favour, in other words what your priorities are. Do you want to favour all of them equally or some above the others?
This is the game, if there were true democracy. The fact is that there isn't because many groups control your policy and every other candidate's policy too.

Now, you can't ask me to analize you the solutions right here, it is just redicilous.

The only question you might ask me is what's next according to me, generally speaking.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Well my friend... I want to make 2 points.....

1st, the mind of an extremist.. Do you know how they operate? I don't have a 100% understandability but I do believe I have a better one then most.

They are like well trained soldiers. They follow orders with out asking any questions, and they carry them out very well. They have strong patriotism for their beliefs and their leaders.
I know this sounds like many army's around the world but there is one defining trait they the extremist/terrorist's lack that separate them from us.

Honor.

They have non. They attack all and everyone, with no care who they hurt/kill. Whether it be children, men, or beast. They will kill all that are in their way. Civilians dying is part of war and unfortunately it is not completely avoidable. Although we (The US and other big countries) try to avoid it, the terrorists don't care.

Here is just one article..

LINK (Note from Aaz: sure, no problem buddy, these fucked up links annoy me anyway)

If a mod could so kindly make this more HTML friendly, it would be appreciated, my HMTL sucks with out the help of front page =(

Anyways, I know the media may have twisted it a bit, but I'm sure there are hundred of stories like this. I also know there are hundreds of stories of the Americans killing innocents. Although the thing with us is that it wasn't intentional.

I just don't think any kind of current government or policy will do it Xech. I don't mean that I don't want it to happen but with the way things are at, I just don't see it as feasible thing at this time.

Would you agree with this statement Xech?

2nd... about your little hypothetical situation.. The government today is fine, well at least for now. Its just that certain changes need to be made, such as corruption, but other then the stating the obvious, no Government will please everyone. I think if you can get it 60-40 in the people that are satisfied is pretty damn good.

So there is my deal with that.

So in conclusion, I do believe the extremists will not stop, no matter what, because until they are satisfied 100%, they will continue on their crusade.

Also what you said about our extremists, our's is a little bit easier to get rid of, just a few more years right? Till he is out of office correct? A lot less of hassle other then using bunker busters and laser guided missiles.

Venus

if only...
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Yea yea yea, but its the internet, what the hell else are we supposed to argue about?
http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=4681.new#new

There you go!, but you allready put in you're 2 cents, what does that tell ya'?
:badbone:

SaiyajinNoOuji

Venus said:
http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=4681.new#new

There you go!, but you allready put in you're 2 cents, what doeas that tell ya'?
:badbone:
You've won this round.... but the next will be mine!

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
but there is one defining trait they the extremist/terrorist's lack that separate them from us.

Honor.

They have non. They attack all and everyone, with no care who they hurt/kill. Whether it be children, men, or beast. They will kill all that are in their way. Civilians dying is part of war and unfortunately it is not completely avoidable. Although we (The US and other big countries) try to avoid it, the terrorists don't care.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

again

HAHAHAHAHAHA

So Guatanamo and Abu Graid are filled with honor, right? Same about going to war against these guys with bombs that fall from thousands of feet high.
Saya, you fight with the best you have to achieve your goal. And trust me, in the eyes of most of the world they' ve got more honor than the US war invading and occupying machine. They' ve got so much less. Yet you equally face them.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Although the thing with us is that it wasn't intentional.

Neither for them could be so you've got no point here. Just part of the war as you said

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I just don't think any kind of current government or policy will do it Xech. I don't mean that I don't want it to happen but with the way things are at, I just don't see it as  feasible thing at this time.

Give them a chance to go out of their misery and to have and do something good

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Would you agree with this statement Xech?
No

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
2nd... about your little hypothetical situation.. The government today is fine, well at least for now. Its just that certain changes need to be made, such as corruption, but other then the stating the obvious, no Government will please everyone.I think if you can get it 60-40 in the people that are satisfied is pretty damn good.

I didn't ask you what you think of the current goverment.
And the percentages and how could you change them depend on the situation you are having. Anyway, it's not only about pleasing people if they don't really know. It's about informing people and do what they want. Greek agriculturers were very satisfied in the 80's when the goverment gave them all the loans, just to win their vote and didn't explain what this was about and what could for the future mean. They voted for that goverment. The next decade these people were in the shit.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
So there is my deal with that.

So in conclusion, I do believe the extremists will not stop, no matter what, because until they are satisfied 100%, they will continue on their crusade.

It's their crusade, it has always been, yes? They are the ones trying to control and condition US first place, right.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Also what you said about our extremists, our's is a little bit easier to get rid of, just a few more years right? Till he is out of office correct? A lot less of hassle other then using bunker busters and laser guided missiles.

Yeah, right, like Bush is the one that really makes this policy.
I think you are not paying attention to what I say.

PS: about your link I really don't want to see it posted over here. There are dozens more about US soldiers shooting to civilians for fun, which is something much more disgracefull IMO. Should we start posting links in that spirit, this thread should degenerate what ever discussion we could have.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Then you are a lost cause, as far as Im concernd you cannot be turned from your little radicle thinking, as for your and I's discussion, its over dude. Your just waste of time.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Then you are a lost cause, as far as Im concernd you cannot be turned from your little radicle thinking, as for your and I's discussion, its over dude. Your just  waste of time.

Who are you to tell me I am waste of time? The creator?
And MY little radicle thinking? Yeah, right
ehmm...OK!

Venus

if only...
xechnao said:
I am reading the newspaper, so yes, it could be.
Shouldn't I do so? Is there a problem with that?
  Actually there is.  Seeing as you go around and post about every second about what you read and see in the news making it you're own opinion isn't really a noble gesture.  Specially when you argue with people that have other points of view in the matter.  My best advice to you is, keep it to yourself.  If others don't see it the way you do, set an example by avoiding on-and-on arguments that later will turn to nothing. Thats what peace is in the long run. 

Venus said:
  Actually there is.  Seeing as you go around and post about every second about what you read and see in the news making it you're own opinion isn't really a noble gesture.  Specially when you argue with people that have other points of view in the matter.  My best advice to you is, keep it to yourself.  If others don't see it the way you do, set an example by avoiding on-and-on arguments that later will turn to nothing. Thats what peace is in the long run. 

I am not posting what I read in the news every second as I am not making anything my opinion. I read newspaperS, the internet, watch the TV, have more resources as possible and draw my own conclusions.
If there is something written somewhere that could serve me at showing something, I present it.
I read greek, italian, french and what ever article I find in english. So, what am I doing wrong? Shouldn't people discuss among themselves the news?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
xechnao said:
I am not posting what I read in the news every second as I am not making anything my opinion. I read newspaperS, the internet, watch the TV, have more resources as possible and draw my own conclusions.
If there is something written somewhere that could serve me at showing something, I present it.
I read greek, italian, french and what ever article I find in english. So, what am I doing wrong? Shouldn't people discuss among themselves the news?

My hero. :carcus:

Top Bottom