Happy Birthday, Kentarou Miura

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Several posts were made in the past about this, but no thread, so I'm taking the initiative. Kentarou Miura was born on the 11th of July 1966. So today that makes him 39, I guess we can expect a mega break next year when he'll turn 40. :eek:

Nothing much to add, I wish you a happy birthday, Miura-sensei, even though I doubt you'll ever read it, and thanks again for that wonderful series that is Berserk, keep up the good work please. 8)

puckcake.jpg
Original picture from "Void", a Korean manhwaga.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Happy Birthday, indeed. 39 though? He's going to be doing Berserk until his dying day :p

Happy Birthday Miura, and thank you for the wonderful work of Berserk!! ;D ;D

- C

PS. ;D

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. MIURA! If I knew where you lived, I'd send you a present. A moutain of presents, in fact. Of course, if people knew where you lived, you'd already be living under a mountain of presents to rival Mount Everest.

JIN

Yudanero...
Happy B Day Mr. Miura!!! Nothing says love like cash, so from me thru Hakusensha & AoW to you....
(too much birthday punch :p ) neeway.. many more happy & healthy days and years hope I for Miura San!!
Cheers!! ;D

lost to me

Its easier to just swing my sword..............
HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDEED! and thank you of course for my favorite thing in the world. BERSERK. XD ;D ;D

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
avi said:
Although i'm late I'd like to wish an happy Birthday to Miura.

Well, by now it's more like you're early. :guts: Still 2 weeks and a half to go before his birthday this year, he'll be 40.

IsolatioN said:
That's awesome, Mr. Miura's Birthday is the day after mine  :guts: Should I invite him to the party?  :serpico:

Oh yeah? Well Miura was nice enough to release Episode 277 on my Birthday as a personal present for me, what a nice guy. ;D

S

smoke

In concordance with Miura's midlife crisis, Berserk will now be featuring a more cleavage and sports cars.

Aazealh said:
Well, by now it's more like you're early. :guts: Still 2 weeks and a half to go before his birthday this year, he'll be 40.

I read JUNE and not JULY..... I need to change my glasses......

KuroKenshi

ready for Today's sermon??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR.MIURA!!! youre my inspiration! its cool were both leo, since i cant be there drink lots of sake for the both of us!! :carcus:

KuroKenshi said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR.MIURA!!! youre my inspiration! its cool were both leo, since i cant be there drink lots of sake for the both of us!! :carcus:

You're two days early foo!  :void:

I like your avatar by the way. Long live Wolfwood!

Top Bottom