Happy Birthday, Kentarou Miura

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Good man, Mangetsu. Seems everyone forgot about it this year! Worst part is I remembered it on the day itself (it's also my mother's birthday), but didn't remember we had a thread going for it. :puck:

So, a belated happy birthday to our main man Miura Kentarou. Next year's the big one (50)!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Happy belated birthday, Mr. Miura! Time flies!

Aazealh said:
Good man, Mangetsu. Seems everyone forgot about it this year! Worst part is I remembered it on the day itself (it's also my mother's birthday), but didn't remember we had a thread going for it. :puck:

Hey hey, happy birthday Mrs. Aaz! :slan:

As a matter of fact, I also have a few friends who had birthdays this weekend. For those that enjoy astrology, Cancer is an interesting sign. I wonder if Miura has any of the typical Cancer traits? :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Grail said:
As a matter of fact, I also have a few friends who had birthdays this weekend. For those that enjoy astrology, Cancer is an interesting sign. I wonder if Miura has any of the typical Cancer traits? :guts:

If he did enjoy astrology, he'd use the Chinese Zodiac (and his sign would be the horse). :slan:

residentgrigo

Excitement and Enjoyment!
He finally turned "old". A legitimate Grey Swordsman and still relevant after 3 decades. Very few mangaka can say that.

puella

Berserk forever
Happy 50th birthday, Miura. I can't imagine a life without your manga.
I wish you happiness and health!!

Top Bottom