Serpico & Farneze

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
I am just wondering a bit about Serpico and Farneze. I remeber someone saying that Serpico was Farneze's adopted brother. Is this true? The issues portraying their background has not been translated yet so I have no clue what happens there...

Can anyone please give a very short summary of what happened in "Fire, ice and.." (or at least that's the name I remeber of the story). I know the basics from looking at the scans, but was Serpico adopted for example, or was he just taken in as a 'friend' to Farneze? Any other revealing things which was said? I'm quite intrigued by the pair and would love to know what makes them tick.

Fishbomb

They have? Oh wow, I didn't know that. So Serpico is the illegetimate son of Farneze's noble father then...

Damn.. I wish I could read Japanese good enough to understand Berserk... (working on it)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Anybody wonder where Serpico and Farneze went? They were following Guts last time we saw them and it looks like they got lost and wandered right out of the series (not really missing them, though).

-Griffith

A

Asír

others, sorry translations :p

Upon beginning I thought that Serpico habia been collected by the family of Farnezze so that to serve like servant of her, therefore the was always left to torment (the word but smooth that itself me ocurrio) by Farnezze during all its infancy, and then, they could see the tendencies that adopt Farnezze during its adolescence and adultez (that includes its exploracion to the intimacy and to burn persons to emphasize as aOf a great crusade), now themselves that tenian a relacion consaguinea and were medium brothers, that barbarity, of what themselves entire one. to my privately I please myself a great deal the inclusion of these two personages, which, they represented the start of a new one was in the history of the humanity and the world of the berserk, they represent to the world plunged in the future persecuiones religious, crusades and pestes, opening the ultima phase of the average age, aside from that, they were very carismaticos, sobretodo Farnezze

Me podrian to say that sucedio with them? themselves that they survived and they abandoned the order the chain of iron but as sucedio all that? very good characters, and very original designs of armors

many thanks

Äsír

Fishbomb

Yeah, I agree... I kind of liked them. Not often we get to see female characters with such complex roles as Farneze was given. Not likable, but sure as hell interesting.

Asir

that facil is to die, that dificil is to be born
a question

¿Mozgus was an apostol? the face that tenia by if was strange (was not a mask, please, podrian to tell me that thing tenia in the expensive one ?????) and that sucedio with the tower of Albion, the persons of ahi and with Serpico and Farnezze?????

Thanks

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Mozgus was not an apostle. He was a holy man who was transformed by the Beherit-Apostle. The same was done to the goat man in volume 19.

Fishbomb

I've been wondering... Who transformed Mozgus' servants then? Did the behelit-apostle do that too? Or was Mozgus given that power as well?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The beherit-apostle descended and attacked/empowered Mozgus, and his disciples at once. It has multiple tentacles, and was able to get them all with little difficulty.

Asir

Very thanks!!!!

Gatt is who defeats to the apostol Behelit? certain?

Fishbomb

Gatt is who defeats to the apostol Behelit? certain?

No... Gatts defeats Mozgus.

The Behelit-apostle dies when the new Griffith hatches out of it, like out of an egg. It sacrifices itself for the new world, to bring forth the new Griffith. Gatts does not kill it.

Asir

ah................

eso contesta dos dudas

very thanks!!!!!! :)
Code:

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
mmm.Something not add up. From the dialogue betwhen Jerome and Serpico it seemed that Serpico mother was burned like a witch and that not much time before. Further from Jerome's reaction seemed that the fact (the burning of Serpico mother) was a well known issue.

mmm.Something not add up. From the dialogue betwhen Jerome and Serpico it seemed that Serpico mother was burned like a witch
I don't think it says anything about witches...
and that not much time before.
"Not that much time before"? Serpico said it happened 3 years ago, if I remember well.
Further from Jerome's  reaction seemed that the fact (the burning of Serpico mother) was a well known issue.
No, the fact that several heretics were burnt 3 years ago was a well-known issue. Jerome simply connected the dots.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Walter said:
Mozgus was not an apostle. He was a holy man who was transformed by the Beherit-Apostle. The same was done to the goat man in volume 19.
I have a wonder : well it's sure that beherit-apostle transformed Mozgus, his assistants and the goat man ... however, isn't the goat man that Snail Count found with his wife ( the very day he chose to become an apostle ) I don't remember if the goat man was just a human sectish fanatic or an apostle ... :-\

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I'm fairly sure the "goatman" is just a symbol, like a priest. Anyone could be the goatman. He does, afterall wear a goat helmet.

Top Bottom