BERSERK emoticons!

PineappleSkewer

She's Deliciously Atrocious!
Everyone who had a helping hand in these emotes did a wonderful job! Loving that adorable Farnese, but Magnifico has to be my favorite. I can't help but smile when he looks over! His expressions are just fantastic!
Ivalera looks great too. It seems like she was a lot of trouble, but the final emote turned out really nice!

Flora can be the "I feel old" emote.
....I'm sure I'd use her quite often. :flora:

Testing: :iva: :casca: :farnese: :???: :magni: Man, I feel powerful just using them! :guts:

I thought yout emoticons were spectacular from the beginning and these new ones just continue to impress me. Rock on!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
These are fantastic! I'm loving the new Farnese, Wally; I remember struggling with the concept for her, but this version captures her character much more effectively. Great job! :guts: And Magnifico is a hilarious surprise. I have a distinct feeling that I'm just going to be looking for reasons to use it. :carcus:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Griff and I managed to work one more into the lineup tonight with some collaborative work.

"I'm not purple, I'm blueish-purple." :femto: He's a good contrast to his alter-ego :griffnotevil:

The old staring emoticon :griff: will still be around, but hidden. If you're feeling nostalgic, just type : griff : (without spaces)

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Walter said:
Griff and I managed to work one more into the lineup tonight with some collaborative work.

"I'm not purple, I'm blueish-purple." :femto: He's a good contrast to his alter-ego :griffnotevil:

The old staring emoticon :griff: will still be around, but hidden. If you're feeling nostalgic, just type : griff : (without spaces)

Excellent work, you two. :guts:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Whew, glad that one's over. He went through many, many drafts and arguments between Aaz, Griff and I.

Now that that's done, what others do you guys feel should be updated? There are vague plans to update Isidro and Serpico at the moment. Any others, or new ideas?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
SrCraneo said:
:zodd: definitely .____.
Zodd may get an update soonish. Though it might not exactly replace that one. We'll see.

The beast teeth one could be a lot more complicated than it sounds. Making anything curved in a series, in pixel form, is very difficult to make look natural. Id show you how I attempted it in early beast drafts but you'd all laugh :judo:

As for beast tongue. Though it does look simple when compared to something like Magnifico, I'm not sure how much more I can improve on it. Simple isn't always bad.

And with Slan, I'm uncomfortable editing it much more, since it was Grail's originally.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Personally, I've always been pretty happy with the Beast emotes. :beast:

Regarding Slan, I can't think of much I'd personally want to change, but I'd be happy to hear any suggestions!

Top Bottom