BERSERK emoticons!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
Sure, this probably influenced by the visual image I had in my head for the longest time, but I always pictured Isidro to be blond, I realize thats not the official color.

Well, it's flattering for Walter if nothing else. :guts:

CnC said:
As far as the sharpness of the jaw, I would say Grunbeld has more chiseled (sp) features, while Isidro, while not entirely round either, is more child-like in size and shape. I guess the more obvious reason I said Grunbeld before is the fiery red hair. While Isidro has spiky hair as well, Grunbeld's looks like its on fire.

I refined it. Can't say it wasn't a pain in the ass, and I'm still not 101% satisfied... Strong cheekbones, soft cheeks, sharp chin... I can tell you I had fun trying to have him not look fat. I also made his hair lighter, added a touch of light orange...

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I'm gone for a couple of weeks and then I come back to this....YOU GUYS ARE GENIUSES!!!!  My hats off to Walter and Aazealh, great job guys! :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
:carcus: fav. one so far, excellent

Yeah, that's quite the masterpiece as far as I'm concerned...

EDIT: Bah, you're too fast CnC, I was about to post it (Griff). :puck:

CnC

Ad Oculos
isidro.gif

I had trouble with this one as well, so I see where you're coming from. However, this is all the time I can spend on it while cooking in the other room.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
isidro.gif

I had trouble with this one as well, so I see where you're coming from. However, this is all the time I can spend on it while cooking in the other room.
Very detailed. But, it almost feels like cheating. Isn't that from the manga? You cheater! :judo:

Headless Death said:
Congratulations on the Icons, I love them. :casca:

Will there be a chart of what represents what smiley?
Does it need one?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Headless Death said:
Just some I'm not sure what they represent, like void, griffith, or the difference in use of Puck vs. Miura?
Well, if you can't figure out the time to use one, then don't use it, I guess? :schierke:

i was wondering are you guys going to make any of Slan or Ubik,Conrad basically all of the God Hand members? or any of the past Apostles like Wyald

PS
:chomp: <-this one rules

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DarthVenom said:
i was wondering are you guys going to make any of Slan or Ubik,Conrad basically all of the God Hand members? or any of the past Apostles like Wyald

I was planning on making a couple more smileys, but not these. I thought about making Slan but I'm not planning on doing her at the moment.

CnC

Ad Oculos
why not use one of these emoticons as the little image that appears next to the address in the address bar? Its blank as of now.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
why not use one of these emoticons as the little image that appears next to the address in the address bar? Its blank as of now.

I think our emoticons are a bit too big for this, but that's a good idea regardless.

Top Bottom