Todd McFarlane Must Die

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.spawn.com/news/news2.aspx?id=12639

I (walter) am not responsible for any seizures or sudden loss of life as a result of viewing and contemplating the existence of these products.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
http://www.spawn.com/news/news2.aspx?id=12639

I (walter) am not responsible for any seizures or sudden loss of life as a result of viewing and contemplating the existence of these products.

I think "AUUUGH" is an appropriate reaction.

Venus said:
Lol, what was his full name; Corkus Sanchez?

Carlos "Carcus" Dos Santos. Kind of like Bosco "B.A." Baracus.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Señor Jose Agustín Miguel Gonzales Santiago Veracruz Rodriguez, our apologies. :guts:

And oh yeah, McFarlane, CHRIST!

AND I forgot to watch Magnum P.I. at 6 again God dammit! :judo:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Void Swordsman said:
Please... stop with the hispanic stereotypes. We're not all like pedro and our last names aren't sanchez, or lopez or some shit like that.
Anyone is free to make fun of American sterotype names too. Joe Blow? Dick Rockhard? John Madden?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Walter said:
John Madden?
FOOT BALL!
heresjohnnymadden.jpg

Venus

if only...
Void Swordsman said:
Please... stop with the hispanic stereotypes. We're not all like pedro and our last names aren't sanchez, or lopez or some shit like that.
 It was just a joke.  Don't get all sentimental now.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Yeah that is a rather odd selection for McFarlane Toys. KISS is one thing, and owns :p but Napoleon is rather unlike most of his lineup.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Void Swordsman said:
I have a very good friend that's called Pedro, what's wrong with that? R U a rayceist?! :griff: (general warning: this is humor, well except I do have a friend called Pedro)

Walter said:
Anyone is free to make fun of American sterotype names too. Joe Blow? Dick Rockhard? John Madden?

John "Hannibal" Smith. :carcus:

"Griffith No More!" said:
AND I forgot to watch Magnum P.I. at 6 again God dammit! :judo:

A-Team reruns this weekend, not going to miss this. :badbone:

Franz said:
Yeah that is a rather odd selection for McFarlane Toys. KISS is one thing, and owns :p but Napoleon is rather unlike most of his lineup.
thats kind of what I'm saying. i mean its just really weird move for him. in the toy industry (not his genre). but then again think about it, it is one lucrative idea.

Talking about Mcfarlane, i don't know who else liked the Spawn Comics Or HBO Anime series. but i did really enjoy them. i haven't read a spawn comic in years now for the simple fact that the story has gotten retarded.

Well i guess that it would be a perfect time to ask where are all of the great writers?   :miura: (there is one :guts:)

Walter, Aazealh i really wanted to start that as a topic. so i hope it doest look like im double posting :badbone:

The sad thing is people will buy them.

I am latino and demand an apology from Griffith no more for not including all the stereotypical names. :puck: I am also looking for good immigrant jokes making fun of latinos.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Void Swordsman said:

Oh go to hell you whiney little bitch. I as the coollest hispanic on the board dis you....bitch. :chomp:

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Walter said:
You forgot Lotta Cummings.

I have to say, Napoleon Dynamite has far outlived its welcome, if it ever had one. My friend tried to get me to watch the movie, and I was bored and desensitized within the first ten minutes. It could be worse though, he could make Miss Congeniality 2 figures.

i believe at this point its completely about the money $$$ :chomp: or maybe i could be wrong and he could have really enjoyed the movie and it was a pleasure for him to make the figures.

now heres a thought. even know the possibility is... well there is no possibility what so ever, but imagine Mcfarlane ever made Berserk figures. what do you think they would look like?

CnC said:
I'll be damned if they're not well made, though...
well sculpted
Yeah they really are.

Granted Napoleoon Dynamite was funny....i never stopped and thought, "Wow McFarlane should make figures of this....but alas he has." A few thoughts on McFarlane now.....
1) Has anyone else noticed a significant decline in the quality of his figures...they used to be made of a harder type plastic...the new ones feel cheap.
2)Why do the pics of the figures online always look soooo much better than the final product.
3)The Last movie maniacs line should have been entitled, "Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Company"
4) Lastly....eh I dunno....i used to love collecting McFarlane figures when i was younger...now I've grown out of it due to age, maturity (well thats questionable) and the lack of quality and of variation of McFarlane Toys....
P.S. Thank god for this      http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=2591    :schierke:

Rage Incarnate said:
The sad thing is people will buy them.

I am latino and demand an apology from Griffith no more for not including all the stereotypical names. :puck:  I am also looking for good immigrant jokes making fun of latinos.

lol Don't let Luigi's comments pissed you off he was just fucking around just laugh it off. :chomp:

I still get around about collecting mcfarlane figures (and others) aswell as other people from here.

This isn't "unlike" mcfarlane, he'll make anything that he thinks there's a market for/will sell.

His company makes a ton of different figures, not just the usual "clive barker" inspiried horror/weird lines/sports or spawn themes.

He's made in the past, lines for Shrek, Austin Powers, aswell as upcoming figures like wallace and gromit/the simpsons.

I mainly like his more weird/twisted/medieval stuff though.

The conan lines are damn awesome aswell as his Viking age/samurai figs and the horror/fairy tales.

Top Bottom