Guts and the Beherit

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
You should probably read it. And it's called a 'Beherit'. :troll:

If you want spoilers abound, go here: http://skullknight.net/encyclopedia though I wouldn't really recommend it if you're still new to the series.

R

Ryu

Frost said:
okay in the first / last episode of Berserk Guts gets a bailif does the manga cover what he does with that???

Get a hold of the manga and read it through completely, it should explain everything. :serpico:

Well to date Guts has yet to use the Beherit, plus i don't think it is even possible for him to use it, he has been branded by God Hand to be a sacrifice!

The Tricksta

madd.dawgg

assgrabbed by berserk
tricksta_666_wa said:
Well to date Guts has yet to use the Beherit, plus i don't think it is even possible for him to use it, he has been branded by God Hand to be a sacrifice!

The Tricksta

Wow, didn't even think of the fact that his being branded absolves him of eventual submission by causality into Apostle-hood.

Still, I fear what the elder witch had to say to him when he showed it to her.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
madd.dawgg said:
Wow, didn't even think of the fact that his being branded absolves him of eventual submission by causality into Apostle-hood.

Submission? It's like more electing people, at least from Idea's (the weaver of causality) standpoint. And like CnC said, we know that Guts can't be sacrificed a second time, but nothing really proves that he can't become an apostle himself because of it. Tricksta_666_wa was just saying he didn't believe it to be possible, which is nonetheless a rather reasonable assumption.

I think that it would be hypocritical of Guts to use the Beherit. He's spent his days after Griffith fighting users of the Beherit, using it himself would be against everything he stands for. Then again, does Guts stand for much?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Infinit said:
Maybe Guts' plan is to use the behelit to summon the God Hand so he can kill them?

That's why he took it originally, however since then he learned that it was simply not possible (from Flora). You can't activate a beherit whenever you want.

Top Bottom