Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Finally found a working Chat mod for the BBS. So, come on in and chat it up
skullyON.GIF

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
having some issues. Saying that there is a server wide ban. :judo:

EDIT: Still cant, says that I need to be authorized to access the server... Did you ban me Walter? :judo: :judo: :judo: :judo: :judo:

EDITx2: It says specifcially that I am banned :isidro:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
having some issues. Saying that there is a server wide ban. :judo:
Uhh, weird. Im in there right now, setting up the official bot: APOSTLE1 :zodd:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Had a little chat with Waqas and Roberto this morning, seems to be working ok. The old theme layout is still slightly messed up (users online), but otherwise it's fine.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Aazealh said:
Had a little chat with Waqas and Roberto this morning, seems to be working ok. The old theme layout is still slightly messed up (users online), but otherwise it's fine.
I myself had some issues with the actual chat window display, for some odd reason it didn't scroll down whenever I got replied. Other than that I think this will actually vent out a lot of arguments at the board. Cool feats guys!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
It says that there is a server wide ban to prevent anyone from my ISP to connect. Let me give you a screen shot.

You tried to connect from your workplace? You might want to have a talk with a certain person there if that's the case. :guts: Or maybe they just don't allow Japanese IPs to connect for some reason. We'll need to ask the Server Administrator what restrictions they put up (did you contact them already?).

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Haha, no its from my home and that ban sign is from I believe the default ban page from the chat program. Not my ISP.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
We installed a new chat system, non-IRC based and much more convenient, you'll log on automatically with your SK.net username and you can customize a lot of things. Feel free to try it anytime.

the new chat room does look really good compared to the way it did on the first day. when i was in there only Walter was there. now it looks 10 times better and when ever i go in its always empty ???

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DarthVenom said:
now it looks 10 times better and when ever i go in its always empty ???

Because when you join nobody is in at the time. I'm in the chatroom right now.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Tell Me Why said:
Where do I access this chat room from?

By clicking on the "Chat" button right near the Profile, Logout, and Search functions at the top of the forum.

Chat-button.gif

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Tell Me Why said:
Where do I access this chat room from?

Send a casheer's check or money order for the amount of 350.00 to:
Peter Rethep
123 Fake street
Chicago IL, 60614-3394

Sorry, no Pay Pal accounts.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Rage Incarnate said:
Time to find out! *marches off to mail anoying letters*
I was thinking more along the lines of sending it to as many advertising agencies as I can find.

Top Bottom