Most Trucked-Up Moment of Berserk?

All_4_Yume

Yume Chaser
Hello, I'd like to know what people think the most fucked up moments in Berserk are? There's plenty to choose from I think, but what really made you say "damn that was fucked up." Here's my moments:

Guts Wacking Yurius's Son-The anime made this scene more disturbing than the manga to me. The anime makes it look like Guts sees the kid clearly when in the manga all you see is the door opening. Anyway, it's a truly disturbing scene which totally threw me for a loop.

Griffith's Torture-This still bothers me even after I know what a bastard Griffith turned out to be. Humanity at it's worst.

Judeau's Death-It wasn't so much the fact that he died but the fact that with all the crazy shit goin' down he's still afraid of being rejected by Caska. That shit just ain't cool.

Caska Rape-(Who woulda guessed) You'd think after watching 3 Urotsukidoji flicks you be used to seeing anime rape scenes. Wrong! This is probably hands down the most shocking thing I've ever seen in an anime and the manga is 10x worse!

Serpico Playing with Fire-Burning his mother at the stake was too much. Mr. Miura can there be a Berserk character that doesn't need 2 lifetimes worth of therapy?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Hello, I'd like to know what people think the most fucked up moments in Berserk are?  There's plenty to choose from I think, but what really made you say "damn that was fucked up."  

for me that is in vol 20 when the zombies are killing all the people in the camp, the part that i think is disturbing when those monsters are eating those two people [man & little girl (?)]. That gave me at least one nightmare.  :-X

Mr. Miura can there be a Berserk character that doesn't need 2 lifetimes worth of therapy?    

ummmmm Puck?

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
The Eclipse.

Thats mine. All of it. But especially the rape. The anime itself got me up and screaming, and I'm not even sure I WANT to see it in the manga. Fucking heartbreaking.

I've had this one nightmare of the Eclipse about three times now. Its really fucked up.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Mr. Miura can there be a Berserk character that doesn't need 2 lifetimes worth of therapy?

i really wonder if therapy would help.

ummmmm Puck?

maybe he'll also need it soon...

I choose the following moments:

.) Guts taking off Griffiths helmet after the torture.
.) Judeau's death
.) Caska's rape

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Ok, we're talking about the most disturbing moments of Berserk, then he posts the links to two topics that discuss some of the 'nicer' moments. It just seemed funny.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Ok, we're talking about the most disturbing moments of Berserk, then he posts the links to two topics that discuss some of the 'nicer' moments. It just seemed funny.
...hmm...äh...hmm... :D!
yes it is funny! :-X

All_4_Yume

Yume Chaser
for me that is in vol 20 when the zombies are killing all the people in the camp, the part that i think is disturbing when those monsters are eating those two people [man & little girl (?)]. That gave me at least one nightmare.  :-X

ummmmm Puck?

Since he claims to feel Gatts's pain then yes he probably needs a trip to the shrink too.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Walter's pick was pretty disturbing, along with quite a few scenes from that volume.

Then of course there's the Eclipse, that whole thing was messed up and disturbing.

Finally the scene in Volume 17 where all the heretics are being tortured and put up in the wheels, that was pretty bad.

shiz

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Other then the eclipse and when guts startd stabbing the count like 100s of times in front of his daughter..

I think whenever mozgus would preach I found it disturbing.

D

Drachenfels

Hello, I'd like to know what people think the most fucked up moments in Berserk are?  There's plenty to choose from I think, but what really made you say "damn that was fucked up."  Here's my moments:

Guts Wacking Yurius's Son-The anime made this scene more disturbing than the manga to me.  The anime makes it look like Guts sees the kid clearly when in the manga all you see is the door opening.  Anyway, it's a truly disturbing scene which totally threw me for a loop.  

Griffith's Torture-This still bothers me even after I know what a bastard Griffith turned out to be.  Humanity at it's worst.

Judeau's Death-It wasn't so much the fact that he died but the fact that with all the crazy shit goin' down he's still afraid of being rejected by Caska.  That shit just ain't cool.

Caska Rape-(Who woulda guessed) You'd think after watching 3 Urotsukidoji flicks you be used to seeing anime rape scenes.  Wrong!  This is probably hands down the most shocking thing I've ever seen in an anime and the manga is 10x worse!

Serpico Playing with Fire-Burning his mother at the stake was too much.  Mr. Miura can there be a Berserk character that doesn't need 2 lifetimes worth of therapy?    

Agreed to all above, I add the rape of the girl by Wyld, and Guts' rape by Donovan.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Way back in the beginning of the manga where the little girl gets possessed by spirits and then kills her father and approaches Guts, stabbing him and then Guts kills her in reaction and instinct. That was pretty messed up.

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Agreed to all above, I add the rape of the girl by Wyld, and Guts' rape by Donovan.

Not just the rape of the girl by Wyald, but the fact that he USED HER ROTTING DE-LIMBED TORSO-ON-A-STICK AS A FUCKIN' WEAPON. :-X

That has my vote for one of the most disturbing scenes in the manga, too. ;)

theberserkgatsu

The Black Swordsman
hi all....this is my first post on THESE boards......ummm lemme see....besides the entire eclipse scene(in the anime, i have yet to purchase the manga volumes) i have to say probably when rickert goes to get water then comes back to the camp he sees that guy hanging...and he tells rickert to run...then u see the godforsaken slug bastard.....then all the demons surround(well kinda surround)rickert...and the farie is just smiling....man at that moment i was like RUUUNNN RICKERTTTTTTTT!!!!!!cause i didnt want him to die..

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
hi all....this is my first post on THESE boards......ummm lemme see....besides the entire eclipse scene(in the anime, i have yet to purchase the manga volumes) i have to say probably when rickert goes to get water then comes back to the camp he sees that guy hanging...and he tells rickert to run...then u see the godforsaken slug bastard.....then all the demons surround(well kinda surround)rickert...and the farie is just smiling....man at that moment i was like RUUUNNN RICKERTTTTTTTT!!!!!!cause i didnt want him to die..
yeah, that one is definitely a pretty fucked-up moment too...

Gael

Angry? i thought this is how every one smiles?
Efinately the bit where Nina is taking like five dudes at once, come on, she looks about sixteen, that was just wrong

Top Bottom