Most Trucked-Up Moment of Berserk?

Tennyo_night_elf

Huh? What just happened?
>.< That would have majorly sucked...I think I did that before to someone though...but I don't remember.

Ok, so the most trucked-up moments in Berserk are....well, every single gore moment.

Eclipse, rape, human eating and other sadistic things...all very...trucked-up. I feel for even the nameless characters that died. What really got me was when the women were used to birth those demon soldiers or feed to those gators.

The rape of Casca was the worse rape, though the Troll rapes were just... :isidro:

There is just too many to name. Wow, I hardly think of these things, and when I do I'm usually stunned by how much there is in Berserk. But don't we all love it? :casca:

I hate bumping this,..but i gotta ask, did anyone not feel akwards when you looked at the womens face while being raped. they looked like they were enjoying it. INCLUDING Casca,..that's the WTF moments for me.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Skorne said:
I hate bumping this,..but i gotta ask, did anyone not feel akwards when you looked at the womens face while being raped. they looked like they were enjoying it. INCLUDING Casca,..that's the WTF moments for me.

This has been brought up before. ...and you're out of your fuckin' mind

Oburi

All praise Grail

You mean every woman who had been raped in Berserk? No I don't recall any of them enjoying it, especially Casca. The only reason I would feel awkward is because such a horrible and degrating act is happining on a character that I have come to know and love. I'm almost embarrassed for her. But you think she was enjoying it in this "trucked up moment". Your sick!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Oburi said:
You mean every woman who had been raped in Berserk? No I don't recall any of them enjoying it, especially Casca.

Well it's true that in some instances of rape, some panels have facial expressions that can look ambiguous. But yeah, common sense should be enough to get over it.

I thought it was pretty messed up when Corkus got the sacrifice brand on his forehead. that's probably the worst place to get it. Even if Corkus did survived the eclipse, there's no way for him to pick up chicks with that thing on his face. :carcus:
I'm only speculating but if Corkus can't womanize, he'll fall into a deeper state of dispair than when he saw griffith's broken and maimed body.

Skorne said:

As far as the look at the three womens faces while they were being raped by trolls go, I'd say that the on their faces showed the fact that they were pretty much driven mad.

Escalus

Kiss My Cons
thepot said:
I thought it was pretty messed up when Corkus got the sacrifice brand on his forehead. that's probably the worst place to get it. Even if Corkus did survived the eclipse, there's no way for him to pick up chicks with that thing on his face. :carcus:
I'm only speculating but if Corkus can't womanize, he'll fall into a deeper state of dispair than when he saw griffith's broken and maimed body.

This quote made me snort milk from my nose. Bravo! :carcus:
My answer's pretty stock...the Eclipse was the most shocking, exceptionally trucked up event in my aggregate experience with any creative medium.

Griffifth's torture did it for me. I was so disgusted and creeped out, and it made me feel very horrible. And I liked Casca, but Casca's rape didn't bug me at all. u__u;; I guess I became immune to all these rape scenes.

Badass mode ash said:
As far as the look at the three womens faces while they were being raped by trolls go, I'd say that the on their faces showed the fact that they were pretty much driven mad.
Yes the faces of a lot of things are partially all wtf, like that horse creature about to rape farnese in vol 17 too. but it's a good thing i think anyway. A good fictional rape is always maddeningly fun.

iilysium said:
Griffifth's torture did it for me. I was so disgusted and creeped out, and it made me feel very horrible. And I liked Casca, but Casca's rape didn't bug me at all. u__u;; I guess I became immune to all these rape scenes.
I actually really loved Griffith's torture but I guess thats a part of my unique interests. But yea casca seems to beckon the rapes; only thing that freaked me out about it was that one scene where Guts cuts off that grotesque penis about to get her, just because wow, that would have been a little painful.

For me I think a good wtf moment was when Mozgus & the others (The Holy See Religious Order stuff) grew those nice white, feathered wings and everyone kind of viewed them as angels.

TriFrog said:
Yes the faces of a lot of things are partially all wtf, like that horse creature about to rape farnese in vol 17 too. but it's a good thing i think anyway. A good fictional rape is always maddeningly fun.
I actually really loved Griffith's torture but I guess thats a part of my unique interests. But yea casca seems to beckon the rapes; only thing that freaked me out about it was that one scene where Guts cuts off that grotesque penis about to get her, just because wow, that would have been a little painful.

For me I think a good wtf moment was when Mozgus & the others (The Holy See Religious Order stuff) grew those nice white, feathered wings and everyone kind of viewed them as angels.
You liking the torture is creepy ToT;; I wanted to cry when I saw his body. Oh wait, I did. u_u

I admit I giggled a bit when the horse was gonna rape Farnese. And I was very surprised about Mozgus. It was a wtf moment for me when I realized his face wasn't a mask.

iilysium said:
You liking the torture is creepy ToT;; I wanted to cry when I saw his body. Oh wait, I did. u_u
:isidro: It was an unexpected plot twist for me when it all happened at first. I mean you grow to hate Griffith then this happens and man, you even have to feel bad for him after that.
I admit I giggled a bit when the horse was gonna rape Farnese. And I was very surprised about Mozgus. It was a wtf moment for me when I realized his face wasn't a mask.
haha yes, same.

slayer81

Legendary pimp, slayer of evils
I like animals, so I gotta say, when Farnese lit up the birdcage... that is one seriously fucked up chick.

Top Bottom