Most Trucked-Up Moment of Berserk?

Medea

Control, control, you must learn control!
What could be more creepy than the ground turning into faces? I would be a bit squeemish to walk on that, heh.

But as scary as the eclipse was, volume 17 was definitely the most desturbing volume Miura put out. Christ, it was humanity at it's most perverse, I don't know if that's worse than demons, but it certainly makes me a lot more uncomfortable.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Medea said:
But as scary as the eclipse was, volume 17 was definitely the most desturbing volume Miura put out. Christ, it was humanity at it's most perverse, I don't know if that's worse than demons, but it certainly makes me a lot more uncomfortable.
What instance in volume 17? A whole lot happened in it...

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Medea said:
What could be more creepy than the ground turning into faces? I would be a bit squeemish to walk on that, heh.

Ask Shiryu the Dragon knight in Saint Seiya how he felt when he entered
into the Cancer temple 8) 8).

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
What about the King and Charlotte, jesus it was sick, that scene when the king his licking his daughters nipple, god, it's very fucked up, and his face, so scary...
he looks like he's rotting

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Kuroi-san said:
Kuroi-san said:
WHEN THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN?! :eek: :eek: :eek:
during Vol.9 of the manga! ;)

Posted by: NightCrawler Posted on: November 08, 2002, 09:56:17 PM
What about the King and Charlotte, jesus it was sick, that scene when the king his licking his daughters nipple, god, it's very fucked up, and his face, so scary...
he looks like he's rotting
yeah thats another tough scenario...
i was really shocked as i went through this part of the manga because i really didn t expect at all that this could ever happen!
u know if u only see the anime the king turns out to be the only thing or character that is not fucked up but always represantative for royalty ,pride ,justice ,responsibility, fairness,competence...and then this guy fucks up too...
thats really tough because he the king ain t nothing better than anybody else but turns out to be even worse! :p

T

temporary

Id say the time when Gatsu was pissing in the well. That was totally uncalled for.

T

temporary

Urgh! Yeah man! That was so trucked up man. I was like, wtf??? Why did Miura make Gatsu piss in the well! If u look carefully, Corkus filled up his jug from that well!

C

castrateme

At this point, I've only read up through volume 18 of the manga, but here are mine:

- The part where the King of Midland tries to rape his own daughter Charlotte. I FUCKING HATED THAT.

- The part where Griffith's poor and saddening state is revealed to the Hawks. As much as I dislike Griffith, I almost cried seeing how tortured he was.

- ANY moment with Wyald, ESPECIALLY where he stuck that huge deformed "penis" out of his mouth and tried to rape Caska with it

- Corkus getting tricked and eaten by the female apostle during the eclipse. That was an AWFUL way for him to die. Not even Corkus deserved THAT! :'(

- Mozgus showing Farneze how he was torturing the so-called "heretics". What a dickweed.

- Even worse, Farneze MASTURBATING TO THE THOUGHT OF BURNING BODIES. Argh. That was just as bad as when the King tried to rape Charlotte

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
kimchan said:
I don't think it's quite reached flame war proportions just yet. :-\
luca.gif
= :-\

I'm retarded. ;D

-Griffith

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
All_4_Yume said:
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Your thread is instagateing flame wars.
Where?

Id say the time when Gatsu was pissing in the well. That was totally uncalled for.

I would say the episode after the eclipse. It teares me aprat seeing Caska that way.

Still, pissing in the well was still awful! I felt like puking.

Urgh! Yeah man! That was so trucked up man. I was like, wtf??? Why did Miura make Gatsu piss in the well! If u look carefully, Corkus filled up his jug from that well!

See, flame war.

- Bob

puella

Berserk forever
Governor Gennon said:
Even worse, Farneze MASTURBATING TO THE THOUGHT OF BURNING BODIES. Argh. That was just as bad as when the King tried to rape Charlotte
I don't think so. It can't be said to be as bad as the Midland king.

Top Bottom