Most Trucked-Up Moment of Berserk?

Cloud Strife

Ive got a big sword to damn it!
Mt top 3 most *%ucked up moments ::drum roll::

1. Gutts killing Yurius's son. My jaw droped big time. Blood is blood. Ocean or puddle. But that look in both there eyes.. . .
2. The entire Griffith torture scenario. Everything about it. Just thinking
of all the things that where done to him and how you would have to lead your life after that. Not only the physical aspect of it though. But when Gutts broke it to the soldiers. That was very sad. And when you first realised he has no tongue :-X
3. When Griffith whored himself! :eek:

T

temporary

That's odd, how was that a flame? We weren't bashing each other ideas, we were just re-enforcing our own ideas :D

On a heavier NOTE: Gatsu pissing in the well was considered to me to be the most trucked up moment in Berserk!

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
What about Guts slashing is arm, its one of the moments that has way more impact in the anime than in the manga....in the anime it takes more time, it looks more real and more painfull, i had my teeth really clenched at that time.

All_4_Yume

Yume Chaser
NightCrawler said:
What about Guts slashing is arm, its one of the moments that has way more impact in the anime than in the manga....in the anime it takes more time, it looks more real and more painfull, i had my teeth really clenched at that time.

To me that moment is greatest testament of love I've ever seen in any form of media. Say what you want about Guts but you can't deny he didn't love that bitch. Me, I'd be still tuggin' on my wrist tryin' to get it out.

G

Griffith lover

Mine are:

Gattsu's rape by Donovan. :(

Caska's rape by Femto (the whole thing. I mean, remember those tentacles before Femto?). :(

The birth of Demon Child. :p

i got dissy and wanted to throw up

Gatsu pissing in the well was considered to me to be the most trucked up moment in Berserk!

is it in the manga? then which vol, page?

and the things with Vargas is very trucked up.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Guts kicking Vargas is a good candidate. Just immagine: Vargas is a fellow sufferer to Guts since he too was a victim of a apostle, he was mutilated like Guts, he is denfendless, he is begging Guts to awenge him, he touchs Guts... and he meets Guts'boot the hard way. Those were the times when Guts was really scary, because he was unpredictable.

I personally think Wyld rocks... everything he did was justified by the way he acts.. you know goofy and stuff.. you expect him to do crazy/nasty stuff like that. I didn't think it was disturbing at all...

Of course I agree that Griffith's torture was by far the worst thing.. they didn't even show his head in the anime or the manga (without the helmet, u know what I mean).. so that must be really BAD because Miura shows basically everything... brains being cut out, etc... but he wouldn't even show Griffith's head after the torture meaning it must have been totally fucked

That, and I think seeing Guts as a new-born under his mom's dead body is pretty crazy. See it on the Berserk Illustration File book and you'll know what I'm talking about. They didn't really show it in the anime or manga, but the illustration file shows Guts lookin' pretty nasty as newborns do look. I think his "umbilical cord" was still attached and stuff!

But yea, years of theoropy woudn't do a thing lol

P

psymont

There is no debating it .... its seems like every time you turn the page you see something that is completely phucked up .... if i see one more rape(maybe the trolls with their new captives for instance) i will place my berserks in the hentai section .... this thread could go on forever!

but if i had to pick .... i would have to say, everytime the beast within guts convinced him that he really wants caska to be torn to bits .... its a shame how love can turn into a burden .... i really dont want to see guts rid himself of her like "ballsack" did in the game ....

kokoon

so pure...so cold
the most disturbing moments for me (after the eclipse) are the ones where gatts acts like a f.ckin dickhead towards caska - that includes:

- tieing caska and dragging her around
- in vol24 when he pulls her out of the grave and tosses her in farnese's arms

and ofcourse what hurts me the most is that caska is fearing (maybe hating?) gatts for these things. thats SO fucked up

and - ofcourse - the No1 disturbing moment after the eclipse:
gatts realizing he almost bit caska's nipple off

P

psymont

in the first volume, in the first couple pages, guts is having sex with a demon .... now even if it is with a demon, he was still cheating .... it can be argued that he did it to get close enough to stick his arm in her mouth, but come on .... he could have taken that bitch with his arm tied behind his back .... but on the other hand, maybe he was cheating on caska cause he seen her phuck around with demons also(not intentially of course)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
psymont said:
in the first volume huts is having sex with a demon .... now is that considered cheating?
I dont think Guts really cared whether he was or not. Its just a really in-your-face way of introducing Guts character, showing what he's capable of. Of course, Guts' character back then was... a little warped in contrast to what Miura eventually drew him out to be, about 8 years later.

P

psymont

well, maybe miura didnt have this all laid out .... so maybe around the time he was do chapter 1, he hadnt even thought about caska becoming a part of the story .... or maybe if he did, he had intentions of having her die in the eclipse and then thought it would be cooler if she was brain dead instead .... its true that guts didnt give a phuck about anything(not even caska really) but revenge until he returned home and spoke to godo when caska went missing ....

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
For me the most fucked up moment was Volume 17, Chpt4, Page 75. Where Farnese sits naked on Gattsu's sword and begs/commands him to slowly raise the sword and tear her in two..... :eek:

Probably one of the most disturbing and fucked up moments for me but somehow also quite fascinating at the same time. And I don't mean in a sexually perverted kind of way, but rather in a psychologically perverted way (or perhaps I should say 'Freudian' way ;)).

Btw, seeing back this picture I suddenly notice how beautiful Farnese actually is. Man, I'd love to see her get in on with Gattsu. She just needs to get rid of Caska and he's all hers. Now if just her dark side will show itself again soon...

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
I think the most trucked up part is when all the bodies in that orgy start merging together, that just relly freaked me out.
also the one where farnese was materbating to burning the corpses was fucked up.

Doa Viem

You were too soft...
God damn I posted a message about the King Scene and now I read all this I do not want to watch my last DvD. (My friend told me it messed him up horribly for a couple knights, so I decided to lay off.) And whoa to how messed up Farneeze is, the ones I read she seems nice enough. (The one with trolls and stuff)

kokoon said:
and - ofcourse - the No1 disturbing moment after the eclipse:
gatts realizing he almost bit caska's nipple off

I strongly agree to these, y the hacked did Gutz bit off her nipple??? Was it that delicious???

Top Bottom